Self bondage stimulation for males

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
saltypepper128
Unfettered Newbie

Self bondage stimulation for males

Unread post by saltypepper128 »

Hi everyone,
I was just curious as to what cheap, ingenious ways my fellow male self bondageers have come up with to apply stimulation to their naughty bits while bound. The most common theme seems to be a vibrating bullet in a condom but that didn't do too much for me last time I tried it. I have been on a post orgasm torture kick recently and I am really digging the idea of being 'milked.' Unfortunately my girlfriend isn't too into bondage and doesn't get any pleasure in playing that sort of game with me so I have to figure out a way to do it myself.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Self bondage stimulation for males

Unread post by justDIY »

Problem I've found is any static simulation is eventually ignored by my brain. I just stop feeling the vibration unless it's moved around.

I'm not sure what the solution is, haven't given it much research.

Hopefully someone here has more ideas.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

My most intense orgasm was when I was dressed in pantyhose, pumps, skirt, and blouse. I had a vibrator up my butt and a chastity device on my cock. I restrained myself thinking of how torturous it would be to be bound and unable to cum. I was wrong. The vibrator was intense. I found myself helpless and squirming a bit on my heels. I tried to push it a bit with my sphincter but the pantyhose kept it deep inside of me. My wrists were above me cuffed to a doorframe.

It wasn't long before my arms hurt, my wrists hurt, my feet hurt, my cock sure hurt, and the vibration was constant. When I came, I was actually shocked myself. Of course, since the key was still frozen in ice, I remained that way for quite a long time after cumming.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

I use electrical stimulation while I'm in one of my bondage moods, it's computer controlled and can be timed, it can be painful or sweet and is very intense, my bondage is reliant on ice or combination locks so I have to endure what ever I program in to the PC, I used to be able to escape from my bonds but my ingenuity has put a stop to that lol.

saltypepper128
Unfettered Newbie

I was thinking about trying out the aneros Vice with a session, I saw a lot of good reviews about it but, as I'm assuming is the case with a lot of you, I'm looking to achieve that ultimate O, so I'm looking for the maximum stimulation possible lol. I've always wanted to try out the estims but most of the ones with decent reviews seem so expensive.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

saltypepper128 wrote:I was thinking about trying out the aneros Vice with a session, I saw a lot of good reviews about it but, as I'm assuming is the case with a lot of you, I'm looking to achieve that ultimate O, so I'm looking for the maximum stimulation possible lol. I've always wanted to try out the estims but most of the ones with decent reviews seem so expensive.
I have never used estim devices, only ever used my lap top. and a mini amp.

saltypepper128
Unfettered Newbie

Would you care to elaborate? :D

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

saltypepper128 wrote:
I'll try.
you should be Au fiat with basic electrics.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

saltypepper128 wrote:
search out stereo stim ... and for safety's sake, use a battery powered amp :)

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

"search out stereo stim ... and for safety's sake, use a battery powered amp"

my god how stupid can people be lol.
I think to be honest most off what I read is made up stories, lol.
I'v been stereo stiming for almost 30 years and it's the best thing since sliced bread.

saltypepper128
Unfettered Newbie

I was reading about it a little yesterday and it dawned on me that even if it's easy, electricity is like black magic to me and I probably should not trust myself with a diy self electrocution project. So I went on amazon and saw this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NCRE4G ... op?ie=UTF8

Is that something along the same lines as an estim? Sorry for my noob ness

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

TENS is different somehow. i mean, sure, it shocks you, but its not the same, never had much success using it to get off. it's designed to flex muscles, and while there are muscles in the groin area, your erotic stimulation doesn't come from those muscles.

i've never used something like an eros stim box, or any of the other "sex related" estim machines. I started with stereo stim but grew bored with making audio files. i moved onto a custom adjustable high frequency bi-polar setup. the output stage is similar to many of the simple "stim" diagrams you find on the internets, but the signal generation is more complex and all digital. funny, now that setup is kinda boring and I'm looking at going back to analog, using a digital to analog converter to generate waveforms, feeding an amplifier and then the step-up output stage similar to what stereostim uses.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

saltypepper128 wrote:I was reading about it a little yesterday and it dawned on me that even if it's easy, electricity is like black magic to me and I probably should not trust myself with a diy self electrocution project. So I went on amazon and saw this

"better to be a knob head once than a knob head the rest of your life" lol
this unit looks like one a friend of mine had, and it was for back problems, so I think it's medical and not what you are after.
I can't advise you on what unit to bye, but I'm thinking a top of the range unit, because once you get the taste of the pleasure you will be hooked, and then you will wish that you had a better one.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

justDIY wrote:TENS is different somehow. i mean, sure, it shocks you, but its not the same, never had much success using it to get off. it's designed to flex muscles, and while there are muscles in the groin area, your erotic stimulation doesn't come from those muscles.

i've never used something like an eros stim box, or any of the other "sex related" estim machines. I started with stereo stim but grew bored with making audio files. i moved onto a custom adjustable high frequency bi-polar setup. the output stage is similar to many of the simple "stim" diagrams you find on the internets, but the signal generation is more complex and all digital. funny, now that setup is kinda boring and I'm looking at going back to analog, using a digital to analog converter to generate waveforms, feeding an amplifier and then the step-up output stage similar to what stereostim uses.
I have a signal generating program that is old as dirt it self, (it's on a floppy disk) it's simple and as yet have not found a better one,the features are.
left and right channels
volume + auto volume increase/decrease
square and sine
frequency 0.0 hz....5000.0 hz variable by 0.01 hz + auto increase/decrease.
on/off pulse per channel, ie time on/time off.
and a load of other stuff that I don't have time to type.
I create my "music" live and record as a wav file. so this eliminates the boredom factor of creating lengthy music files.
god I love it.

PS can send a screen shot.
PPS have posted a screen shot on tumbler

climberr1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by climberr1 »

hi

I am the owner of www.smartstim.com

Do not take this the wrong way , but the rxtc software is copyrighted .

RXTC was developed by myself and another member and it was stopped due to legal reasons and real life commitments.

i.e. it has not been developed or progressed for years and is why certain features do not work.

However , Smartstim 4 is the latest estim software used by the community .

The reason I mention this is because if your wanting estim sw , then it is the active sw , with hundreads of user created estim `session files` , most lasting 4hrs+ and some lasting 8hrs ..

basically a session file is like a cd with many tracks that can be played in sequance to create a long / changing experience depending on what an author intended .

e.g. slow stroke , then willie vib / erect , then ghost fuck , then clench with willie rub and so on ..

meaning theirs thousands of estim tracks created by users to play with .

Also most audio estim files you see on the net were created using ss software ( it has a wav out ) .

It does have too many functions to mention here , but also includes official erostek 312 device control at data levels .. and of course does remote etc.

Unfortunatley due to abuse of past versions I have had to restrict its use .. basically when ss sw was open to all , what happened was idiots grab it and join the chat and abuse users .. even worse they created remote sessions and waited for unsuspecting users to join and then zapped them `for fun` ..

With ss4 only available to those who support the smartstim site , then that does not happen and sadly was the only way I could stop abuse and zapping etc .

I am no way intending to `flog` ss software or smartstim and only post as info .

smartstim.com is the culmination of the estim communities sites dating right back to old yahoo groups so has all the knowledge their , including how to make safe stereo rigs etc and of course hosts the majority of all estim audio files created , though most authors simply make session files now .

basically if your wanting estim in your play then have a look

have fun

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

Thank's for that bit of info and I'd like to thank you for all the pleasure that I have received from your RXTC program, I don't think I could last 8 hours, I much prefer self bondage for 8+ hours with RXTC programmed for short bursts of 30 minutes or so with rest spells of an hour.
Totally milked Lana

Orgasmscience
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Orgasmscience »

Hello, was pointed to this thread, and since climberr obviously just signed up to plug his site, I'd like to make everyone aware, that there is significant controversy going on (that you will not be able to see on the site because the site is heavily moderated/censored).

For reference, please check this thread on fetlife: https://fetlife.com/groups/210/group_posts/7345422

Also note that smartstim is a pay site. A so called "donation" is required if you want to download any files. Uploaded files will become of the paid content, and contributors will lose all control over it. It is generally a very hostile environment, and discussions about certain devices are not possible. People criticising the owner or the moderators will be silenced by getting their accounts sacked immediately.

I would like to invite everyone interested in also considereing this new e-stim related forum, which has been set up as an alternative. It is very hard to start an alternative community from scratch, so contributions are very welcome. Everything is free, too.

http://www.socialstim.org/

(Climberr is probably going to reply to this with pages and pages of justifications. He always does that. Please ignore.)

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

So it looks like there are only 2 ways to stimulate the male bits while in bondage, a vibrator but after a time I found after an orgasm will become boring and lasts as long as you are still interested, electrical stimulation and that can last for as long as you like and is very intense, and I just remembered a third way "nettle stings" I remember the first time I used this method, it was devastatingly f*****g painful :gag: but I achieved an orgasm after an hour or so in self bondage and the after effects kept me very interested for another hour or so,
PS just googled sound generator and come up with this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRsv_T9bO4 god this is brain food. :P

ZeeW64
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ZeeW64 »

lanad wrote:I use electrical stimulation while I'm in one of my bondage moods, it's computer controlled and can be timed, it can be painful or sweet and is very intense, my bondage is reliant on ice or combination locks so I have to endure what ever I program in to the PC, I used to be able to escape from my bonds but my ingenuity has put a stop to that lol.
Can you tell us more about your set-up?

Thanks.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

saltypepper128 wrote:I was reading about it a little yesterday and it dawned on me that even if it's easy, electricity is like black magic to me and I probably should not trust myself with a diy self electrocution project. So I went on amazon and saw this

That is the exact unit my wife uses to torment me ! The SD2 setting triggers an ejaculation relatively quickly ! If starts out strong and then varies in frequency as it tapers off, very unique feeling. Note I said "ejaculation" and not "orgasm" When the release is triggered, my cum just drains out, no big spurts. but when She's in one of her moods, she'll get me to release two or three times and by then I'm trembling, whimpering, and begging for mercy.

A word of advice; start at "1" and go up slow. ;)
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !