Pushed Past 4 Months

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

Pushed Past 4 Months

Unread post by timly1999 »

WTF! My time remaining locked in chastity has just increased to over 4 months, and I've been locked up now for just over 10 months! I don't care what I've said in my previous posts, I miss sex badly! I feel like 'm missing out on the "best" time to be a young sexually active male. I keep trying to find out which of my friends keeps hitting my link but no one will say. I'm hoping I can convince them to stop......

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Pushed Past 4 Months

Unread post by RAE123 »

You just might start thinking that you will be locked up for the rest of your life.
Sex was a nice thing, once upon a time.
Rae

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

I know it doesn't seem like it, but you are truly lucky. This is what dreams are made of! If I could, I would change positions with you in a heartbeat. If only there was a way to get myself in a similar predicament. I mean, I know I would regret it after a month, but this is just so hot!

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

joe01 wrote:I know it doesn't seem like it, but you are truly lucky. This is what dreams are made of! If I could, I would change positions with you in a heartbeat. If only there was a way to get myself in a similar predicament. I mean, I know I would regret it after a month, but this is just so hot!

Funny, I thought the same thing and voiced my thoughts to the wrong people...hence the dare. It was kind of fun the first few weeks, but then my release time grew to around 3 months out and almost never has been less.

And it's not just the no sex, I've had to skip trips involving air travel due to the security metal detectors, push out my annual physical exam until I'm unlocked, when ever possible piss sitting down....it's been a life style change to say the least. And the constant monitoring and teasing from my friends got old many months ago.

At this point I would say "be careful what you wish for" this ended up not being what I thought it would. Unless I move away to another city or try for the penalty for early release, there doesn't appear to be any chastity end in site for me....

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Remind us what the link is again? Just so, ah, we know which link not to go hitting randomly of course. :lol:

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

SergioUK wrote:Remind us what the link is again? Just so, ah, we know which link not to go hitting randomly of course. :lol:
Funny SergioUK......not! :-x

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

timly1999 wrote:
joe01 wrote:At this point I would say "be careful what you wish for" this ended up not being what I thought it would. Unless I move away to another city or try for the penalty for early release, there doesn't appear to be any chastity end in site for me....
I prefer being reckless in what I wish for. Since your friends are having so much fun controlling you, do you think they would ever be interested in taking on another chastity slave? :oops: