Some mummification pics to share

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Some mummification pics to share

Unread post by bizarrehobbies »

Here are some tight mummifications pics, let me know what you think
Attachments
Mummification 3
Mummification 3
Mummification 2
Mummification 2
Mummification 1
Mummification 1

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Some mummification pics to share

Unread post by tonyleeds »

What a lucky mummy! I wish.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Very nice, I wish I was there.
Rae

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

*ENVY*

How were you breathing? I don't see any holes for your nose/nostrils.

bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Thanks, glad you guys enjoyed the pics. There are holes on the side.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

What did you use underneath all that tape? I'm
Pretty sure you wouldn't be putting sticky tape directly onto bare skin.

bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Impulsed wrote:What did you use underneath all that tape? I'm

Cling wrap, once I put the tape directly on bare skin, biggest mistake ever. Felt lovely going on but the removal was painful. :lol:

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

bizarrehobbies wrote:

Cling wrap, once I put the tape directly on bare skin, biggest mistake ever. Felt lovely going on but the removal was painful. :lol:

I've done that a couple of times. The allure of the restraint of it overwhelmed my fear of the pain of it coming off, so I did it much more than once, as self bondage. I did make some observations though, regarding duct tape and bondage:

1) This is the important one: Use DUCK or 3m brand duct tape. The other stuff(ESPECIALLY Gorilla) seems to weld itself to skin and hair, and the cheaper stuff leaves behind a lot of residue, even though it molds to contours better. Gorilla makes the best gag, though. It holds the mouth closed the longest.
2) When applying it, try to keep the wrinkling to a minimum. The smoother it goes on, the easier it comes off. I know it seems that the less adhesive in contact with bare skin, the easier it will come off, but believe me when I say(as someone with more than a little bit of body hair) that the wrinkles grab your shorthairs in an iron grip.
3) This one is the most important... when you are being wrapped in it, be prepared to stay in it a while. The longer you can stay bound, the easier it will come off, as the natural oils in your skin break down the adhesive. Also, the more you fight and struggle, the better. Try to work up a really good sweat. The last time I was bound in it on my bare skin, I fought it like a demon for more than two hours before using my release method, and the stuff literally fell off of me, once I had cut it.

All that said, it is better to be wrapped in plastic or shrink wrap first. ;)

plstiemeup
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by plstiemeup »

boundBinder wrote:
bizarrehobbies wrote:

I've done that a couple of times. The allure of the restraint of it overwhelmed my fear of the pain of it coming off, so I did it much more than once, as self bondage. I did make some observations though, regarding duct tape and bondage:

1) This is the important one: Use DUCK or 3m brand duct tape. The other stuff(ESPECIALLY Gorilla) seems to weld itself to skin and hair, and the cheaper stuff leaves behind a lot of residue, even though it molds to contours better. Gorilla makes the best gag, though. It holds the mouth closed the longest.
2) When applying it, try to keep the wrinkling to a minimum. The smoother it goes on, the easier it comes off. I know it seems that the less adhesive in contact with bare skin, the easier it will come off, but believe me when I say(as someone with more than a little bit of body hair) that the wrinkles grab your shorthairs in an iron grip.
3) This one is the most important... when you are being wrapped in it, be prepared to stay in it a while. The longer you can stay bound, the easier it will come off, as the natural oils in your skin break down the adhesive. Also, the more you fight and struggle, the better. Try to work up a really good sweat. The last time I was bound in it on my bare skin, I fought it like a demon for more than two hours before using my release method, and the stuff literally fell off of me, once I had cut it.

All that said, it is better to be wrapped in plastic or shrink wrap first. ;)
yeah wrapping with plastic wrap is of course better but i think you have the best experiences if it is just you and to much duct tape ^^. So i am going to do this soon but not sure if i would us plastic or not :p

CASTtrated
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CASTtrated »

Great piece of work. I prefer more padding myself. Also, Is your "package" as tightly wrapped as it looks?

nfz300zx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nfz300zx »

WOW I so wish i could find someone to do that to me. love to try it.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Honestly I like more mummy pics where the penis is a pushing bulge in the wrapping. But good job!
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!