Sex and Bondage

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:58 am

Well him and I have been together for 1 year. And to this day he still sometimes brings up how he is frustrated that he doesn't get to have sex with me. I have again told him countless times, that we aren't going to have sex and he understands this, and is willing to wait, but still continues to bring up how he is frustrated about not getting to have sex. Hearing him tell me this on and off really bothers me. I don't know what to do.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:43 pm

dump him.it sounds more and more all he wants is sex.there is a whole world out there that has nothing to do with sex.you deserve to enjoy it.
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 pm

tiemeupalso wrote:dump him.it sounds more and more all he wants is sex.there is a whole world out there that has nothing to do with sex.you deserve to enjoy it.


To him, he see's bondage as a type of sex, its like why do you get to be tied up and gagged and then I can't have sex with you on top of it? That isn't fair, type of thing he is seeing and he doesn't like it. On top of, him wanting to be closer to me, by us having sex. But I stand my ground and I am NOT going to have sex until I am married, thats been my choice for many, many, years.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby Petrajane » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 am

I fully agree with tiemeupalso, sounds like your boyfriend cannot understand the difference between bondage and having sex. It's a definite male thing, we want to have sex every chance we get. I'd be worried that one day he might take things further than you want when you are bound and helpless. He might think that you been bound and helpless is just your way of saying "I've no control, do what you want with me!"

Dump him!
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby Franzia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Wish I could be more optimistic but will have have to agree with Petra and tiemeup. This has been an ongoing problem for you and nothing has changed. And it's likely nothing will improve until or unless your boyfriend realizes that while there can be a relation between sex and bondage, they are not always the same thing.

You've elsewhere said he doesn't want you to roleplay either so I assume he doesn't know you're here, or even knows of the site, which could be unfortunate because he might learn something here.
Franzia
User avatar
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended
 
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:21 pm
Location: United States

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby Stahlketten » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

It seems like the same question came up a couple months ago.
It seems like this issue will not get resolved and keeps coming back in one form or another.
There are couples that simply will never work out.

My advice to you now is the same as it was a couple months ago: Dump him.

The only difference now is that a few other folks are telling you the same thing.

- Stahlketten.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby MsBehavin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:47 am

My opinion...

Dump him.

He's just not into bondage enough to enjoy it for its own sake and he never will be.

To be blunt... you're playing with fire. He hasn't broken your trust (yet) but is constantly pushing you for sex and by being bound you're putting yourself in a dangerous situation and one which could lead to rape.
User avatar
MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Location: UK

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 am

Franzia wrote:Wish I could be more optimistic but will have have to agree with Petra and tiemeup. This has been an ongoing problem for you and nothing has changed. And it's likely nothing will improve until or unless your boyfriend realizes that while there can be a relation between sex and bondage, they are not always the same thing.

You've elsewhere said he doesn't want you to roleplay either so I assume he doesn't know you're here, or even knows of the site, which could be unfortunate because he might learn something here.


He has a profile on Fetlife but doesn't go on there, because he gets jealous of the other guys looking at the photos of me tied up and gagged, I did all the photos myself, due to me being into self bondage.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 am

MsBehavin wrote:My opinion...

Dump him.

He's just not into bondage enough to enjoy it for its own sake and he never will be.

To be blunt... you're playing with fire. He hasn't broken your trust (yet) but is constantly pushing you for sex and by being bound you're putting yourself in a dangerous situation and one which could lead to rape.


He would NEVER rape me.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:04 am

napy666 wrote:
tiemeupalso wrote:dump him.it sounds more and more all he wants is sex.there is a whole world out there that has nothing to do with sex.you deserve to enjoy it.


To him, he see's bondage as a type of sex, its like why do you get to be tied up and gagged and then I can't have sex with you on top of it? That isn't fair, type of thing he is seeing and he doesn't like it. On top of, him wanting to be closer to me, by us having sex. But I stand my ground and I am NOT going to have sex until I am married, thats been my choice for many, many, years.


But thats my concept, I like being that damsel in distress, getting kidnapped, with the kidnapper doing whatever they want. BUT I have rules and guidelines to my bondage play times lol.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:05 am

Franzia wrote:Wish I could be more optimistic but will have have to agree with Petra and tiemeup. This has been an ongoing problem for you and nothing has changed. And it's likely nothing will improve until or unless your boyfriend realizes that while there can be a relation between sex and bondage, they are not always the same thing.

You've elsewhere said he doesn't want you to roleplay either so I assume he doesn't know you're here, or even knows of the site, which could be unfortunate because he might learn something here.


Well how would you feel, if you were him, and your girlfriend was role playing online with another guy? You wouldn't feel right would you?
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby Franzia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Fair enough- never having been in that exact situation, I'll try putting myself in his place. While I wouldn't feel quite right about it, I doubt I would flat out forbid it. I suppose that if the role play (or RP) didn't get intimate by involving sex I would be cautiously ok with it, with the condition I can monitor some of it. It would also help if I knew who she was playing with. For example, if it was one of the guys on this forum I might say, "Ooh, Whats-his-name? Been reading his stuff for years- so yea, go ahead!"

Let's try reversing the situation here: how would you feel if your boyfriend was a submissive who loves to be tied up, and yet also wants to hold off on sex until after marriage, while you desperately want sex now? And he role plays with other women? What is the best way you can think of to handle that? :-?
Franzia
User avatar
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended
 
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:21 pm
Location: United States

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Franzia wrote:Fair enough- never having been in that exact situation, I'll try putting myself in his place. While I wouldn't feel quite right about it, I doubt I would flat out forbid it. I suppose that if the role play (or RP) didn't get intimate by involving sex I would be cautiously ok with it, with the condition I can monitor some of it. It would also help if I knew who she was playing with. For example, if it was one of the guys on this forum I might say, "Ooh, Whats-his-name? Been reading his stuff for years- so yea, go ahead!"

Let's try reversing the situation here: how would you feel if your boyfriend was a submissive who loves to be tied up, and yet also wants to hold off on sex until after marriage, while you desperately want sex now? And he role plays with other women? What is the best way you can think of to handle that? :-?


I would be accepting of him wanting to hold off until marriage to have sex and I would keep it at that. Respecting their wishes and never bringing up how I want sex. I would focus on the positives and what we can do, and be happy with that, because I am making my partner happy and I am happy that they are happy and I am happy with what we are doing.

I would not like it if he role played with other women. If he did role play with another women even if it was non-sexual I would not be okay with it. So I would tell him, I don't feel comfortable with you doing this and can you please not do it? Let us play together instead. And if he can't role play that well, I would just say, that is fine too and we don't have to role play at all.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby Handcuffer79 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:56 pm

How long have you been together? I'm asking so because if you have been dating for some time maybe you could considera talking about the possibility of marriage.

Living without sex is posible when there is a major cause for it. If that's not the case (and it doesn't seem), maybe talking about deadlines could help ease the situation. Thing that otherwise it may sound to him as "chastity ofrecer", and you seem to genuinely love him, so why not think about it?
Handcuffer79
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:58 am
Location: Spain

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Handcuffer79 wrote:How long have you been together? I'm asking so because if you have been dating for some time maybe you could considera talking about the possibility of marriage.

Living without sex is posible when there is a major cause for it. If that's not the case (and it doesn't seem), maybe talking about deadlines could help ease the situation. Thing that otherwise it may sound to him as "chastity ofrecer", and you seem to genuinely love him, so why not think about it?



Him and I have been together for a little over 1 year. We could get married, but we don't have the money to do a wedding, or buy any of the wedding items. and neither of us has a job, so no money to even buy ANYTHING. So.....

Putting a deadline wouldn't work, we have tried deadlines for other things and he didn't like it. It stressed him out too much. And he see's it as this, if he has someone he really cares, loves, and is perfect in everyway possible, and he knows he wants to have sexual intercourse with that person, he will tell them how he feels and that he wants to do that.

He has brought up how he wants to have sex with me plenty of times and each time it hurts my feelings. I want him to respect my wishes of wanting to wait until marriage. In return he can do other things, watch porn, masterbate, etc. But that isn't full filling enough for him. He wants more and he was sex.

He gets pissed off that he can't have sex and he knows I will never have sex with him, before marriage and he hates it. Even though he says he respects me and all that, but he still wants sex. :(
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:48 pm

napy666 wrote:Him and I have been together for a little over 1 year. We could get married, but we don't have the money to do a wedding, or buy any of the wedding items. and neither of us has a job, so no money to even buy ANYTHING. So.....


So...a wedding doesn't require a lot of money or items. Plenty of people get married every day across the world in civil ceremonies: go get a marriage license and get married at City Hall. :P

Or, sit him down with a copy of Lysistrata (or last year's movie Chi-Raq) and see if he can figure out the similarity: in this case "no job = no money = no sex" so therefore the opposite might be true! :D
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Huh? I don't get it.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:05 am

napy666 wrote:Huh? I don't get it.


Which part don't you get?

The "weddings don't have to be extravagant" part or the historical/pop culture part that might require the use of Google?
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby napy666 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:43 am

Well I know what I want with a wedding and all that.
User avatar
napy666
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 am
Location: California

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm

napy666 wrote:Well I know what I want with a wedding and all that.


Of course you do -- every girl wants to be a princess on her wedding day. :lol:

...which you're not going to get without money, or a boyfriend who has money, so it seems like a pretty simple equation: if he wants to have sex, at least one of you needs to get a job, in order to get money, in order to pay for a wedding! :D
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below