Blanket mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Lordmelbury
Unfettered Newbie

Blanket mummification

Unread post by Lordmelbury »

It might be a bit vanilla, but I always liked blanket mummification.
One of my biggest fantasies is to get tied up with scarves and then to get wrapped in soft blankets, must be so comfortable while struggling :D If only I knew someone..
Any way.. was wondering if any of you have any experiences or fantasies about this as well :)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Blanket mummification

Unread post by Franzia »

Why not wrapped first and then tied afterward with scarves? A squirming, trussed up bundle. ;)

Although they're not highly popular, blankets do have that 'springy' tightness to them. And you don't necessarily need a partner as a forum search for the words 'self blanket wrap' will reveal.

Lordmelbury
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lordmelbury »

That sounds very good as well :D

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I've done this pretty often. Not during summer thought :lol:
I've done some research and found it's more common than you might think.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hypercat wrote:I've done this pretty often. Not during summer thought :lol:
I've done some research and found it's more common than you might think.
I've done the same, but during summer I'll use a sheet instead. ;)

I should have worded my above comment differently: blankets aren't AS popular as plastic wrap or tape.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

When I was a kid, I used to get into some pantyhose and a leotard, then roll up in a blanket with my arms at my side. I would dream that someone used belts, rope, or cord to secure me in the cocoon.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Tammy, that sounds all very familiar to me! Except I used a slip and a bedsheet instead of a leotard, pantyhose and blanket for those dreams.

You can do a self wrap with belts or straps over a blanket or sheet. While legs are easy to do, it's a matter of snuggling the arms under the wrap after the chest & waist belts are adjusted for the correct tightness. It may sound awkward but with some experimentation you can achieve a surprisingly tight wrap. The only downside is that it's not inescapable- for that you will need a helper (...and more straps or rope ;) ).

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I have also used rolls of clear pallet wrap. That stuff clings well but like you said, not inescapable.

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I love cling film self mummification but pallet wrap is so much stronger and much more difficult to tear your way out of. It is about escape proof as you can be and yet still be able to get out eventually for self bondage. Love it in black too. My fantasy is to be wrapped totally helplessly by someone else then who forces me to cum. I love to imagine that when I wrap myself up.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

I used to do this a lot as a kid. I'd roll myself into the blanket. I'd normally lay down on sofa after. Sometimes my mom or day would ask me to get up since I took up the whole sofa but of course I wouldn't listen. My mom would sometimes sit on me pinning me down helplessly unable to unroll the blankets. It was very comfy and restrictive. I'd normally wrap with my wiggling feet out the bottom but unfortunately my patents never tickled them.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SubmissiveAmy »

Blanket bondage gets really hot fast. I’m not sure which is hotter, plastic wrap or blankets.
Feel free to message me on here.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Plastic wrap has the advantage of getting very slippery inside as you warm up, if you like that sort of thing obviously.

Make sure the wearer is well hydrated though.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Years ago I tried a blanket wrap.

I laid a blanket on the floor. I laid 8 10' parallel strips of duct tape face up on the floor. Tied my ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and chest. Ballgagged myself. Positioned myself onto the blanket, rolled myself up. Rolled into the duct tape to secure the blanket. Since this was my first full run-through, I didn't tie my wrists as tightly as I could have. I did it so I'd be able to free a hand with some hard pulling. The whole thing was still relatively difficult to escape from.

Since this is a difficult one to fully tie myself and still have a viable escape method, I didn't do this again even though I really enjoyed it.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SubmissiveAmy »

SergioUK wrote:Plastic wrap has the advantage of getting very slippery inside as you warm up, if you like that sort of thing obviously.

Make sure the wearer is well hydrated though.
It can, but of lims are wrapped separately and then together it is still pretty hard to escape.
Feel free to message me on here.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Oh yes, inescapable and slippery, especially around the genitals which you can't reach but can only stimulate by squirming. :-)

ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

Blanket Mummifications are my favourite! It’s my go to self bondage method, and I’d love to be properly wrapped in blankets and then securely taped into my soft, comfy prison! I love the feeling of the blankets against my skin as I try to struggle

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Me a few days ago for a night. I was blindfolded during most of it so I not sure exactly what I was put in, but from sound/touch and this picture that was taken here is my guess.

I was blindfolded with goggles and made to stand next to the bed. My wrists were leather cuffed behind my back and ankles were leather cuffed together. Something wrapped my big toes together. A small diameter chain was wound around me from my neck to my ankles. Our longest chain I'm guessing of this diameter is around 100 meters and it felt like it. I was forced to hop to the edge of the bed, clinking a little along the way, and was pushed over on it.

After being shoved around a little, I was forced to roll several times into a blanket. Leather straps were fed around me at various points and ratcheted tightly. I felt a tug on my collar, ankles and toes which led me to believe they were each attached to the head and foot boards.

The chain wrap was a bit uncomfortable at first but got used to it and actually had some decent and cozy sleep. Awoke to feel being rolled onto my back, some belts being released, blanket being pulled and finally cool air on my body. Was rudely tormented by some foot ticking for a few minutes to follow. I was forced to service my owner while being fondled, pinched, tickled, and teased and then finally having my own orgasm and dozing off again. Had urgent need to use the bathroom which then ended the season.
Screenshot_20210324-234111_Photos-03.jpeg
Screenshot_20210324-234111_Photos-03.jpeg (27.16 KiB) Viewed 22401 times

Lthrsubbobby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lthrsubbobby »

Back in the days,my girlfriend of 15 yrswhere both right into leather, and she introduces me into bondage,ended up spending £3/4000 on different leather bondage items,yet the best thing I think anyway was a roll of heavy duty clingfilm, and I would be totally covered head to to,with my Cock balls pulled through a hole,and the breathing tubes,that we got with the leather hooded mask for to force poppers, I was still all loved up n horny and couldn't move lying on my back and b4 I know it I'm over come with poppers then my Cock was used,the feeling of not being able to move,and being under someone's complete control, yet to meet anyone that can do it properly like I was used to rather than being able to move about and on occasions wriggle free

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Old times it was vanilla - Bundling

Unread post by mitchy »

You may find it interesting to know that in early USA, when a boy and a girl were courting, the parents would wrap them tightly in blankets. The idea was they could kiss and talk through the night but were too tightly wrapped together to have sex.

There is a brief article on Wikipedia but a bit of research can give more details.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundling_(tradition)

Ahh how times change. Don't you just wish this was still the way.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

According to that Wiki article, in the US bundling is still practiced by the Old Order Amish affiliations.

I wonder what the parents may do if they can't fully trust them in their wraps- do they add some rope? :D