I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

I continue to be locked, and it seems that the two split-ring weights below my chastity are now permanent. I can, with effort, now add a third one, which is another half pound. It makes me extremely conscious of what is hanging between my legs, particularly when I sit down. My key holder's friend is coming over in a couple of hours, to ;check on me' again.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

She did, indeed come over to 'check on me' again, this time her friends came with her. As soon as I was restrained naked, they all removed their clothes, too. The one who had not removed her clothes on her earlier visit did so, because 'she knew it was safe'.
They took turns straddling my face, playing with my nipples, and playing with my cage, ball weights, and my plug, which was surprisingly erotic. After a while, they decided to add the third weight to the two that were already hanging on my balls. They also decided to replace my plug with a dildo, and used a rope around my waist and through my crotch (twice) to hold it in. One of them used superglue to hold a spiral of string to each of my nipples. She tied a small fishing weight to the end of the string, then they untied me, and I got dressed, perhaps awkwardly with all the weight on my balls, and we went out for a very long dinner, with the ladies on either side of me giving the weights on my nipples an occasional swing. They told me I was learning how it felt to be female and move my breasts to attract a man, had me move from side to side to make the weights swing.Dinner took over three hours. I've managed to get one string off, but the right one is still stuck. It is Interesting to pull gently on it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I was wondering, if the girls want you to feel like a lady by swinging your nipples around;
Why not introduce a bra to the equation??? That would be interesting to say the least.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

As I have said before, my key holder is totally opposed to my wearing any feminine clothing. The weights were tied on to the strings at different lengths, so they did not swing together. The left one was shorter, so it swung more quickly. I now understand that a lady wearing pasties might well enjoy swinging them around and around, together or not.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I finally got the other string off of my nipple, but not before my key holder came home and discovered it. I explained it, she made some phone calls. She then told me to look forward to tomorrow evening. She has added the third weight to my balls, and painted both.of its joints with nail polish, like the others. A pound and a half is a lot of weight. She has told me to order three more.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Last weekend, I was plugged shortly after breakfast, and my wrists were tied to the head of the bed. My ankles were tied to the two legs at the foot of the queen-sized bed, leaving me well spread. I was blindfolded. During the day, several ladies straddled my face, and I licked and sucked on each as long as they stayed where I could. Many had multiple orgasms. Some of them lifted my blindfold after they were done, to say that they enjoyed what I had done, and that they would be back for more, later. Most of the time, someone was wiggling my plug around, or pulling and pushing it, but not enough to remove it. About half of the time, someone was playing with my nipples, and asking me if I wanted to be out of my chastity so I could get an erection. I was not able to answer. Someone also swung the weights around, or gently touched on my balls. One seemed to be playing with the head of my penis through my Jailbird. I discovered later that she had painted it with nail polish, inside the chastity. At least two of the ladies were new to me. Late in the afternoon, I was untied and told to get dressed to go out. My key holder and her two friends then 'let' me take them out to eat in a very public outdoor restaurant. While we were there, several ladies came by to tell me that they had really enjoyed playing with me earlier. My key holder told me that not all who were playing with me earlier had come to dinner, so there are who knows how many ladies who have played with me while I was naked, helpless, plugged and in chastity are yet to identify themselves to me... How do I identify them?

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was shopping today, and a lady I've never met walked up to me and said she enjoyed meeting me, and hoped to see me again soon. While I was frantically trying to remember her name, she whispered in my ear, "Is the end of your penis still red?" Then she casually walked away.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You are starting to get a reputation.
Very interesting, The "Texas Orgasm Boy"
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today at WalMart, a lady I've never met said "Hi, sexy" as she walked past me. Am I getting paranoid?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Enjoy the fame, At least they are not complaining; They all must be very Happy.
This is a good thing; You do not have to be concerned about one of them hurting you.
You are a lucky man.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder told me today that I am no longer allowed to wear my briefs, because they help to support the weights on my balls.
I find that going out is becoming intimidating, not knowing who may walk up to me....

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My plug has been replaced with a hollow dildo, which is held in by a chain that goes around my waist , then through my crotch, over the chain, back through my crotch on the other side, locked yo the waist chain. It goes through a six inch eye bold both times, which is inside the dildo, so there is no way I can remove it without the key. Off to bed, I guess.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

We went on a vacation. The chastity and ball weights have not been removed. Perhaps they are permanent. I am learning to sit carefully, without having people notice me. The dildo gets removed daily, for an hour or so, and has become comfortable to wear. My key holder is looking for a bigger one. I have been being sounded daily while I lick my key holder, until she has a good orgasm.
I never realized that asking to be locked in chastity would eventually lead to this. I'd really like to have an orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, my key holder unlocked my waist/crotch chain, and told me to remove the dildo. She kept the chain. I feel empty! Very empty! I got used to wearing the dildo, and now I am surprised by how much I really miss it.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Toady, my key holder told me that if I continue to wear my briefs, I must pull my entire package, including my balls with their weights, through the fly so that my briefs do not give me any support. We made the hole in the seat of my desk chair large enough that I can drop my balls and chastity through it. I am naked right now, with a handcuff around my package under the
chair seat, so I canvnot get up, touch myself, or even see myself. We have ordered a humbler...

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

It looks like your key holder is trying to Castrate you.
I hope you are OK.
Do you wear all the extra weight to work?
What work do you do?
I hope it is not Construction.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

She is not. She is causing my scrotum to stretch over time. I have had the extra pound and a half hanging on my balls for what seems like forever, but is probably only a month or so. I am retired, so do not need to leave my home very often, which is why she can lock me into my desk chair all day when she feels like it. Yesterday, she rubbed Icy Hot on the part of my scrotum that is below the weights, and behind my chastity almost to the hole. An unexpected amount of a sensation I have not had before.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Icy-Hot.......Now that is a new way to both heat you up and cool you down.
You do have an interesting relationship.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've been doing various types of bondage for over 50 years. In 1962, a girlfriend introduced me to chastity by locking a padlock onto my balls, 'so she could be sure I was not seeing someone else'. I ordered my first chastity soon after the Millers were on the 'Daily Show', (Google it). Since then I've sought out ways to keep myself from using all my free time to masturbate. I have solved that problem, but now I am extremely horny all the time, and cannot satisfy myself. For me, the smallest chastity I can put on is the most secure. I wear a Mature Metal, with two locks, so my key holder cannot unlock me without her friend's consent. It took me nearly 50 years to find the lady who has put me into this situation. I almost gave up several times, but I'm glad I kept looking.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I hope you are "Milked" from time to time, It is good to drain the fluid for good health reasons.
Rae