[Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
index817
Unfettered Newbie

[Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Unread post by index817 »

Hi, have an idea, would be happy if smb would like it and make a story!
I. The small introduction about the world.
The world I would like to see has no mage society. Nothing like Harry Potter's magic society. There are just few mages that are long-living, maybe half-not human. Only long-living mages are alive. Because of smth all other mages died out. And that - centenarians can not have children. So, mages can use magic, but after their death - our world would became full-technic world. Just few mages are alive, but not connetcing each other. Maybe that witch was the last in the world. It doesn't matter, no more mages neet to this story. Timing maybe our days, or some time in future.
II. What happened some time ago.
Witch - was bondage fan. She leavs for centuries, and had a lot of time to find everything about herself. One of things she find was how badly she endured losses smb who she loved, she considered as a friend. She had nonstandart reaction for this, like she died with that person. So she had no close friends. Maybe she found way out of our world. Maybe smth other. Maybe she really dies. In any way, it looked like she died. But. She had young body up to the end in this world.
III. The house.
She had a house. It has a bit of magic inside, so few rooms were bigger inside, there were no problems with dust,... And the best in it was a complex of "rooms-not-in-world" that are full in dimensional pocket. In that rooms is full magic self-bondage complex.
IV. The complex.
The witch was fan of bondage, but being alone, she found herself in magic s/b. She created a full complex that has in it all from ropes, gags and chastity belts with vibrators to complex, that can restrain and torture its victim for weeks without any connections from outside. More - this complex has connection to the internet to find new ideas of restraints and can create scenarios and new bdsm things.
V. Safety.
Systems of the complex - has magic healing inside, so you need to be epic unfortunate girl to have real harm after using it. Yes, it is only-women. With men inside - it just wouldn't work/lock/vibrate/...
VI. Afterdeath.
The witch planned a lot of things in her life. One of them - is that she clearly know that in future she would die. Because of her long life she had another meaning of death for her. She didn't fear it. And she wanted her house not to die. She created special charms on the house so it would check new people for many options. Like is it Women, is she Married and has Children. Can she accept way of life of that witch. The way of alone self-bondage, or games of 2 and more girls. No men, no children(at the begining). In some time rules can be changed. May be not. If new people in house have no chance to accept it, it is a family, or she is full-hetero, the house would hide anything unusual in it and became extreme uncomfortable. Not physical, but mental. Anybody would run out of it in few weeks. Without harm.
VI. The protagonist.
In any way, the young girl, 20-25 years became new owner of the house. Maybe it was lottery. Maybe in any other ways. But she could accept that way of life. So, she begins living inside. In some time she founds strange things in it. That she has no need in cleaning, that some rooms are bigger inside, etc. Then she found magic doors in walls that are just locked doors. But - in rooms on another side of wall was no door. In first time she decided that it was just a decor. She found more and more strange things in the house. And, in some time one of the doors just opened. In the room were a book and some light bdsm-themed items. Book has instructions about the house and the magic rooms, info about who was the witch.
VII. The main part.
The main part of the story should describe exploring of rooms and falling near-neutral girl into s/b way of life.
PS most of this are only my suggestions. If you would like to make smth different from this - you are welcome. BUT It should NOT be m/m, f/m. m-self and other M's.
PPS if somewhere there is story similar to my idea, please give me link.
Last edited by index817 on 17 Oct 2016, 08:25, edited 1 time in total.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: [Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Unread post by Petrajane »

I like your thinking!

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

Very interesting. Just a few questions.
Are you assuming that such details as food or any subsequent disposal of waste are made irrelevent by the magic?
What sort of time limits for any one restraint? And how does one start and finish? I am guessing that the inital decison is the person not the house, but how much imput / control has the person? Do they set the limits or is there some sort of information or boundary setting mechanism?
What is the goal of the bondage? Orgasm / sexual? Or is it just for the pleasure of being bound and controlled?
Do you have a mental picture of your main character(s) apart from gender? Race, hair, shape, attributes etc.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Wow. Happy that my idea is so interesting for you!
About food - it can be prepared before begin of the restraining session if it is planned for a long time. It can be not perishable food, or it can be in a stasis. Or some easy-cooking food can be created from real components by special magic. Smth like to cook porrige, boil potatoes,...
Items can be full-magic materialized, if they are inside of house. Smth like special bed, etc. Or they can be transmutated from metal/plastic/... that are real materials and have no need in contacting magic after creation.
For some items limits can be changed by user. For other - they can be limited by their "heavyness" - in first room there are only light items, they are only for "evening-play" - the chastity belt that have max limit of time up to few minutes-hours if magic-locking, or have keys in complect. Just to feel how it is to put it on. Not big vibrators, that make comfort feeling from them. Not big comfort gags. Fixating items are for minutes, or hour, two. Light rubber suit, maybe, looks like rubber-wear that can be weared out without anything, she would just look as rubber-fetishist, but nothing about bondage, not locking. Etc.
In another "heavyer" room there can be more limits - items are bigger, time-locks have minimum limit of, for example, a week for chastity belt, vibrators can random light vibrate. In some fixating items she may be locked for night. As a magic effect - inside she would have GREAT sleep and be very rested after. To make her sleep inside. Locking rubber suit, maybe with helmet and auto-fucking plugs for all three openings. Etc.
In more "heavyer" room there can be self-pumping gag that pumps itself up to limit of her mouth(would be interesting to read the scene of first use of it) and lock itself up to few hours. Belt that would be locked up to months with random orgasming vibrations and electric shocks. Fixating items in that she can be locked for all weekend. Heavy, tightly compressing, time-locking deprivation suit. Etc.
They can be all categories. Some of them can be just "for the pleasure of being bound and controlled". Some can be time-locked. In that she would be locked up to time. And orgasm-goal - after having few orgasms - she would be free. Or - time locked without orgasms but being near. Etc.
More heavier rooms that would make her pain, lock her up to weeks/month making her orgasming, or without orgasms. Maybe - amputating games, paralysis games. And in the end - mind and body healing charms restoring her. But this is for really hardcore story. Really not necessary.
I don't have mental pic of girl. But she should not be a classic "blondie", or bimbo. Be good, if she would be smart. And without any prejudices of any paranormal.
Yes, I know that my idea can result in a great work for creating all rooms. As I wrote in my 1st post - the complex has internet access. So anything from net can be found inside.

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Add: petplay, horseplay, maybe full stadion for it, lactating spells for cow-play, etc.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

Thank you, es I was wondering about senstivites ot hings that you percieve would be turn on or turn off. Tickling? Nipple torture? Actual pain you have covered, altoug I will admit that actual damage, even if restored is very extreme and may put people off. Then again there was that film Boxing Helena.
I was wondering whether a basic ploy of Orgasm = lose would enhance things as in her main goal is not to orgasm no matter how turned on she is because the orgasm (or mulitple orgasm) denotes the end of her bondage, and to a lesser or greater extent it is that bondage which a self Bondager craves. But this might leave a window for the ultimate scenario of a never ending tease which the house can prevent the final orgasm. Heaven or Hell?

R G Bargy

index817
Unfettered Newbie

As I wrote - all that the system can find in the Net. In films, pics, stories, forums, etc. But. As I imagine that witch - she was just a fan, but not full-living in that. So - special rooms are hidden and most rooms in house - looks like normal rooms. And, she had a lot of free time. And extraordinary magic tallent. So - the System should have limits. No end-of-life bondage. And maybe she would have ability for setting "I should go for work on Monday. I should get out of house after breakfast at 8:00 am. I should sleep well before.". Or - "I have need to fly to business trip. I should have nothing metal and suspicious on me." etc. The system was not made to make witche's life uncomfortable. It was just - to realize her bondage fantasies.
But, there can be few traps in heavy rooms. Traps that would randomly add unrequested piercings for her that she would be not have pocibility to remove. Maybe - light wear-like collar without any markings also unremovable and unbreakable, but that would look like a part of closing. Maybe - a tattoo.

index817
Unfettered Newbie

So, You can make modifications for witches nature, but I think that this story shouldn't become dark with up-to-end-of-life-torturing, up-to-death-painplay, etc.
Umm, It is my small dream. I know that this is unreal, but whet such things stopped us from dreaming :D So - this story should be not dark.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Since it is a magical house...
The question about how long is bondage could be irrelevant...
IE: she get trapped in a bondage room, many things are done to her,
and after what feels like weeks of being trapped...
she finally escapes the room to discover that only 5 minutes has passed...
Maybe it was only a "memory" of the bondage???
Maybe it wasn't really real?

Magic can really be trippy that way...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Hm. 2 things:
1) Witch was a fan. Not a fanatic. She has active live outside. So bondage was important but not the main thing in her life.
2) Witch knew that in 99,99999999999999...% next owner would not be a mage. Planning this - she made the Complex - safe for normal people use. And that new owner would not run away in fear. Hardcore rooms should not be accessible in the begining. And any hardcore things should be available only with full knowing about what it is and what is it doing.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

All great ideas! The possibilities are endless! In fact, one short story couldn't properly cover all the possibilities and variations. It would be more suitable for a full length novel, or a series of short stories following the theme guidelines.

I can't recall if anything resulted from it, but Hypercat had a somewhat similar idea years ago, except instead of a house it was an entire village hidden in the mountains somewhere.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

Agree it is novel size. As such there would arise copyright / royalties / finacial implications, due to time involved.
You cannot copyright an idea but there is such a thing as plagerism and intellectual rights.
Having put the basic ideas down in writing the decision is Index's.

It is not so much paying for the writing in advance or even on completion, as to whether, if written it can be published for renumeration and whether you want a cut. I should point out that the commison for 1 copy (E publishing) is a matter of £.1.30 or so.

IOW Have I permission to write it? Knowing that I publish for profit. I should also point out that writing a novel can take 12 months or more, depending on time and flow.

I would of course post chapters for review and comment as written making the book free to members and viewers of this forum.

R G Bargy

index817
Unfettered Newbie

RGbargy wrote:Agree it is novel size. As such there would arise copyright / royalties / finacial implications, due to time involved.
You cannot copyright an idea but there is such a thing as plagerism and intellectual rights.
Having put the basic ideas down in writing the decision is Index's.

It is not so much paying for the writing in advance or even on completion, as to whether, if written it can be published for renumeration and whether you want a cut. I should point out that the commison for 1 copy (E publishing) is a matter of £.1.30 or so.

IOW Have I permission to write it? Knowing that I publish for profit. I should also point out that writing a novel can take 12 months or more, depending on time and flow.

R G Bargy
Wow... That looks greater then I anticipated when sending this idea. I thought that it can be just a story in utopiastories like other from there. It was free idea that anybody can use free for his free story. Yes, you have permission if you like it. But, uh, novel size! Greater that I anticipated.

index817
Unfettered Newbie

RGbargy wrote: IOW Have I permission to write it? Knowing that I publish for profit. I should also point out that writing a novel can take 12 months or more, depending on time and flow.
R G Bargy
You have my permission.
Have some more ideas. Would try to post them in some time. I'm from not english speaking country, so it takes time to translate my ideas to english.
Idea about piercing and gag mixing. Gag that fixates not by straps, but on piercings in her cheeks. Maybe - to remove piercings - she would need to wear gag for some time. Gag is a panel, ball, ring, bit - that have no straps, just a ring. When she take it inside her mouth - it sticks itself to piercings. Maybe for some time. Maybe - she can take it out, but there are limits in time - she has gag inside less that an hour - it is not counted. Less that two hours - only one hour is counted, etc.
As idea for gag, and, maybe, a vibrator - some mass that expands until limits and then vibrate. But, it wouldn's leave the region it is in. So it would not block her breathing, stop before. And would not get outside.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

index817 wrote:
RGbargy wrote: IOW Have I permission to write it? Knowing that I publish for profit. I should also point out that writing a novel can take 12 months or more, depending on time and flow.
R G Bargy
You have my permission.
Have some more ideas. Would try to post them in some time. I'm from not english speaking country, so it takes time to translate my ideas to english.
Idea about piercing and gag mixing. Gag that fixates not by straps, but on piercings in her cheeks. Maybe - to remove piercings - she would need to wear gag for some time. Gag is a panel, ball, ring, bit - that have no straps, just a ring. When she take it inside her mouth - it sticks itself to piercings. Maybe for some time. Maybe - she can take it out, but there are limits in time - she has gag inside less that an hour - it is not counted. Less that two hours - only one hour is counted, etc.
As idea for gag, and, maybe, a vibrator - some mass that expands until limits and then vibrate. But, it wouldn's leave the region it is in. So it would not block her breathing, stop before. And would not get outside.
Just keep adding ideas and I will monitor them.

The idea is that when I post a section you see if it matches your ideas and tell me any changes you would like. The intention is to build up the intensity slowly so piercings or other body modifications will not come straight away. Also, if there is to be activity outside the house, any modifications or piercings might have to be part of being inside, ie part of the "Magic".

R G Bargy

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Yes, its correct. And, first parts should be easy, as I think. Few magic, smth like owr light bdsm thematics, adopted to magic-automated basis.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

$0.02...
This can be done 3 ways...
Epic novel: history of the house and owners, some that "loved" it and others that were terrified of it... (haunted)
Novel: Not as long, leave out the witch start, but let bits of the story be discovered and the occupants tell their stories...
Short story (s): easy to start, start with the current owner, then work your way backwards up the line...

Idea: (short story part):
She buys this old house cheap. It has been sold and returned 6 time out of the last 8 years.
It is a large 2 story, 1500 SQFT house, but just feels more spacious inside like it is much larger. (magic)
She's not into bondage, yet.
While washing the dishes one day, she discovers a set of handcuffs in the sink.
She didn't put them there, nor has she seen them before...
Does she put them on, or not? (maybe she discovers them a few times before she puts them on)
Later, after a few other things happen, BnD related, she notices the wall paneling boards line up to make as edge.
Feeling for the edges, she discovers it is a door, but it blends so well into the wall that it would be impossible to discover
accidently. The door leads to the first of several hidden bondage rooms each more advanced that the last.
But she can only find the next door after completing the required task of the previous rooms...
Kinda like the house is training her to like bondage.
As the story progresses, she learns bits of the history of the house, the previous owners, and eventually to the witch
that built it.
It could end with her becoming a witch herself and continuing the work the original witch did...
The house is enchanted to be alive and it is searching for a new owner to replace the first witch...
Only the "main" part of the house is wired for electricity... the "magic" parts a lit by "everlasting" candles.
As you walk past them, if it is too dark, they will brighten, if to bright they will dim. (mind reading)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

No offence Lizard but my creative juices have started. I have written a prologue and the 1st chapter which I will post in the Author section. Comments welcome

R G Bargy

index817
Unfettered Newbie

RGbargy wrote:No offence Lizard but my creative juices have started. I have written a prologue and the 1st chapter which I will post in the Author section. Comments welcome

R G Bargy
That begins great!

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

RGbargy wrote:No offence Lizard but my creative juices have started. I have written a prologue and the 1st chapter which I will post in the Author section. Comments welcome

R G Bargy
Not offended...
(Unless you think my ideas a bad... then, maybe)
With all the help we provided, I'm just glad we all got you started...

... And a good start it is... no long background story just to get started...
(Yea, like mine tend to be...)