Nipple Clamp Help.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Nipple Clamp Help.

Unread post by DiaperDesires »

I'll start off by saying I am definitely not a newbie to bondage or self bondage, considering I can tie myself up in any position so far rather strictly I might add. I'm not attempting to brag but I have a somewhat of a newbie question, I have used Nipple Clamps tons of times when I practice self bondage and I love the pain I get from tugging on them and from them being constantly pulled on. Especially when I do a On The Toes session as I like to call it and am forced to stay on my toes. Anyways I did some research a long time ago about how long you can wear Nipple Clamps for and I came to the conclusion that I can wear them from 10 minutes to a few hours.

So my question is this how would I know if I was losing circulation in my Nipple while wearing the Clamps I have heard they turn blue. My other question is how long could I wear Bull Nose Nipple Clamps for with a rubber band wound tightly around it to increase the pain.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Nipple Clamp Help.

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

I think the time to worry is when they stop hurting...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

I imagine the number is different for different people and different clamps. I've worn rubber banded clothes pegs for about two hours in my longest session, and a bunch of times in shorter 30-60 minute sessions, and my nips haven't fallen off yet. I don't crush them flat or anything like that either, I don't think circulation is compromised.

I agree with Dark's recommendation, if you have a sudden loss of sensation, that's time to stop.

For me, the sensation never goes away, it hurts a lot maybe the first 5-10 minutes, then turns into an ache, or rather my mind gets distracted by stimulation elsewhere.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

2 hours may be on the long end of things...
1 hour might be safe...
Not sure what search terms would get the best answer to this...
I think this has come up a few times...
here or a boundanna...

Heard a story about a man that got his member stuck in a bottle for
4 hours (he said) and it turned black...
Well, let's just say he is not the man he used to be... :shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

My own experience:
- for heavy metal clamps (office binders, curtain alligators, ...) I use 15-25 minutes timing
- for medium (clothespin spring, custom made, ...) max 30-35 (I have a running park track under 40min)
- for lighter clamps, no more than 45-50
- If using vacuum or vacuum and rubber rings, less than 30, because usually they swallow and hurt in a malign way...

If I want more, I switch direction (vertical/horizontal) periodically, and/or switch clamp type
(nipple texture change during a full day/night event)
But I'm a switch anyway...

Have fun, pull those tits
f4

southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by southern_sub_gurl »

Hi!
Ok, so I have pierced nipples, so I know that may skew data somewhat, but before my nipples were pierced I would leave clover clamps on for a maximum of 40 minutes. Any longer than that and numbness would set in. After piercing (and healing) I can go a bit longer, I can reach an hour now with clovers, not sure why that is but I'll take the added time and security. No way clamps are coming off with that extra piece of stainless steel to create a bump the clamp would have to slip past. Long story short I just wait for the tell-tale tingling to start letting me know numbness will be along soon. I'm with JustDIY in thinking there's probably not a hard and fast rule for time limits, kind of like being handcuffed behind one's back or having their elbows bound behind them, some can take it for days, others hours, and others mere minutes before discomfort sets in. Bottom line I go by is just to listen to your body, if it hurts real bad it could be doing really bad things, i.e. permanent damage. Not saying it'll work for you but it does for me.

Love,
Trish