Deliberate escape proof SB

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Deliberate escape proof SB

Unread post by Jimdini »

I just had a real escape proof self bondage session. :D
I stripped down to leather briefs, strapped a large ballgag in place then straps at knees and ankles binding my legs together. Now the final step locking my wrists together behind my back with Irish eight cuffs. :!: :gag:
That was it totally bound, no escape possible until my human back up arrived as arranged in about twenty minutes. You would not believe the adrenaline rush as the cuffs clicked shut :!: . Followed by a 'Oh my what have I done! Suppose something happens to my back up.' moment, another adrenaline rush! Heart drops back to normal and I look at the clock still almost twenty minutes before any hope of being released.Every sound from outside seemed amplified. Happily struggling against my bonds I stopped every time I heard a car to look at the clock, time seemed to crawl by. Twenty five minutes seemed like two hours! :D
When my back up arrived they examined the Irish eights and asked where the key for the cuffs were, I had to get them to ungag me before they understood it was on the door handle behind them. Finally the Irish eights came off. I found these very restricting although quite comfortable, but there is no way I can free myself from them locked behind my back, they are only viable with a human jailer. 8-)
This was fun but I think I will wait a while before doing any more escape proof self bondage. ;)
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

joe01
Chair Bound

Re: Deliberate escape proof SB

Unread post by joe01 »

Maybe next time ask them to be your jailer for the night? They stick around to make sure you're safe, but promise not to let you out until next morning.

I so badly want to do this myself. Knowing the time I choose will be much longer than I want to be in the bondage and the only chance I have of getting out is the time expiring. I chose to be a prisoner for the night and am kept that way.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i would love to od that and have someone that would let me lose whenever they decided to.i could check into a motel and have someone come by there before checkout time.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Just had an amazing session. My back up texted me that they were leaving work so I applied my bondage and waited for them to arrive to release me.
I was dressed in leather briefs, I put ear plugs in and locked on my ball gag nad hung my keys around my neck. Then locked on leg irons (single link) and knee chains. With my legs secured I put on a leather blind fold. Felt for my second set of leg cuffs and locked them to my elbows. Finally I picked up my irish eight handcuffs and with a little struggle locked them on.
Now I was completely helpless, bound hand and foot unable to see, speak or even hear anything but the loudest noise. My heart was pounding, and I realised I was totally reliant on my back up.
I know I cannot get the irish eights off without help, although I can shuffle around I can’t see where I am going. The gag stops coherent speech and muffles any noises I can make. The ear plugs are stopping me hearing anything. My heart rate is through the roof, but I am also exhilarated, I am truly a helpless captive.
Because of the sensory deprivation I lose all track of time. I try a few tentative shuffling steps and then lose my nerve and stand still again. Dare I try to lower myself to the floor? Not an option yet. I start thinking what should I do if my back up doesn’t arrive. Can I reach a phone and speed dial EMS? Perhaps I should try to find my way outside and hope someone finds me. Can I manage this blind folded? Can I get the blind fold off?
Then I hear a faint noise and a far away voice, Are these the keys on this string round your neck?, relief floods through me help has arrived. They unlock the gag and ask “how long have you been like this?” I replied “About five minutes after they phoned until whatever time it is now.”They asked which keys released the elbow cuffs and the Irish eights? And “I am amazed you managed to get yourself into this!” With my arms free I took off the blind fold and removed the ear plugs. I looked at the nearby clock, I had been helpless for nearly forty minutes.
I must try this again sometime.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Jimdini wrote:Just had an amazing session. My back up texted me that they were leaving work so I applied my bondage and waited for them to arrive to release me.
I was dressed in leather briefs, I put ear plugs in and locked on my ball gag nad hung my keys around my neck. Then locked on leg irons (single link) and knee chains. With my legs secured I put on a leather blind fold. Felt for my second set of leg cuffs and locked them to my elbows. Finally I picked up my irish eight handcuffs and with a little struggle locked them on.
Now I was completely helpless, bound hand and foot unable to see, speak or even hear anything but the loudest noise. My heart was pounding, and I realised I was totally reliant on my back up.
I know I cannot get the irish eights off without help, although I can shuffle around I can’t see where I am going. The gag stops coherent speech and muffles any noises I can make. The ear plugs are stopping me hearing anything. My heart rate is through the roof, but I am also exhilarated, I am truly a helpless captive.
Because of the sensory deprivation I lose all track of time. I try a few tentative shuffling steps and then lose my nerve and stand still again. Dare I try to lower myself to the floor? Not an option yet. I start thinking what should I do if my back up doesn’t arrive. Can I reach a phone and speed dial EMS? Perhaps I should try to find my way outside and hope someone finds me. Can I manage this blind folded? Can I get the blind fold off?
Then I hear a faint noise and a far away voice, Are these the keys on this string round your neck?, relief floods through me help has arrived. They unlock the gag and ask “how long have you been like this?” I replied “About five minutes after they phoned until whatever time it is now.”They asked which keys released the elbow cuffs and the Irish eights? And “I am amazed you managed to get yourself into this!” With my arms free I took off the blind fold and removed the ear plugs. I looked at the nearby clock, I had been helpless for nearly forty minutes.
I must try this again sometime.
I am so jealous you have a jailer! I still think you should try an overnight session sometime.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

My back up offered to drop by after work.
Kept it fairly basic as I did not know exactly when they would arrive. Keys on string around neck. Knees and ankles strapped tightly together. Ball gag strapped tightly and locked on. Finally Hiatt hinge cuffs locked on LE style behind back style. No way to get loose even if I could get a handcuff key. 8-)
Still got to play the game so spent 10 minutes trying to get the keys from around my neck. Just got sweaty ahd felt my wrists getting sore. Perhaps hinge cuffs were not a good idea, still it was too late to change anything. I hopped over to a foot stool and sat down to get my breath back. :roll:
I sat there for a few minutes trying to think of a way to free myself. However everything came back to the hinge cuffs. They severely restricted my arm movements. Even if I could reach a key I knew there was no way I would be able to unlock the cuffs without help. So I struggled to my feet and hopped to an armchair carefully lowered myself and eased back into the seat, After sitting there for a few minutes I found the cuffs were digging uncomfortably into my back as well as making my wrists sore. I struggled back to my feet and hopped back to the foot stool I sat back down and waited for my back up.
I spent over an hour in uncomfortable bondage this time. I'll stick to the Irish eight cuffs in future, much easier on the wrists. :)

Still got the usual buzz from knowing I could not get free, plus a great set of bondage marks on my wrists and legs. :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

For a little more comfort but no loss of security, how about a set of Peerless hinged handcuffs or something by Clejuso?
Another alternative is the Hiatt Blue Box. You can lock yourself into the handcuffs in a Blue Box but you can't get to the keyhole to unlock them until you unlock the Blue Box. For me, the Blue Box with Hiatt's standard handcuffs is way too tight so I use their oversized version but not their leg iron sized ones.

- Stahlketten.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Just had a great session of escape proof self-bondage. I had arranged for my friend to drop in and free me on their way home from work. This was an unkown finish time when arranged, only that it would be sometime between six and eight in the evening. ;)

At five I began my session, I stripped off and put on my Leather micro briefs and hung the key for my cuffs and locks around my neck. This was followed by tightly strapping on my waist harness with the attached handcuffs at each side. Locks were put on to all the buckles and I strapped my legs together at ankles, knees and the top of the thighs. Next came the ballgag, again with a lock on the buckle. Now I put on my fetters locking fist mitts (I have just enough play in the leather to let me buckle them tight and fit the locks) and hopped over to stand by my armchair to apply the final irrevocable bit of the bondage. I worked my right leather covered wrist and hand into the waiting loops of the handcuff and clicked it steadily tighter. Now my fist was trapped tightly in the mitt unable to manipulate anything. Using the back of the arm chair for leverage I managed my left wrist into the left cuff and pushed against the chair clicking it steadily closed. Now neither of my fists could be moved enough in their leather prisons to manipulate anything. That was it I was completely helpless until my friend arrived. :D

There I was fists held to either side of my waist, legs pinned together and very effectively gagged. Of course part of the fun is trying to escape, so I hopped over to a table where I had left a spare key, but with my hands held tightly in fists by the leather there was no way I could even pick it up. I next hopped over to where my phone was laying on the seat of a chair. But bound like this I could not even get near it. I straightened up and looked around the room, it slowly occurred to me that if anything happened to my friend I could be in serious trouble. So I decided to hop to my door and see if I could open it. Fortunately the doors have lever handles and not knobs, so I managed, albeit with some difficulty, to open the door and hop into my entrance hall. Satisfied I would be able to get out of the house and look for help if my friend did not arrive to free me I went back into my lounge and sat down in a chair to revel in my bondage. :)

After a while I found that the tight waist harness was digging into my flesh and becoming painful so I decide to stand up and see if this would help relieve the pressure. Standing up proved a lot more difficult than I anticipated, but after a few minutes I managed to work my butt far enough forward on the chair to let me get unsteadily to my feet. Now I was standing the waist belt was still digging uncomfortably into my hips and the crotch straps digging painfully into my bum crack. I looked hopefully at my clock but it was only just six and I might have another hour and a half to wait. :o

I hopped about the room looking for something that my let me free myself, but with my hands trapped at my waist and pinned in the fist mitts everything was totally unreachable. I tried pulling my hands away from my waist but the harness is too well made to allow this to be effective. I stood there with drool running down my chest, considering my options. If I was really determined to get free I could suffer the embarrassment of hopping outside in the hope of finding someone to free me. :oops: I had no choice, I would have to remain a helpless prisoner until my friend arrived. I slumped back down in the chair to wait. Struggling n my bonds to try and ease the pain at my hips and crotch. :shock:

Finally at seven forty my friend arrived and examined my bondage. As they removed my gag they asked, “How on earth did you mange to bind yourself like this?” I explained as they slowly unlocked the right hand wrist cuff and unlocked and removed the fist mitt and then set about releasing my left hand. Finally after ten minutes i had both hands free. They asked “Can you get the rest off by yourself?” I replied yes, and they said goodbye and left me to finish freeing myself. :)

I have to admit this was a very effective bondage (I had thought I might have been able to manipulate a key even wearing the fist mitts, as I can lock them on and remove them in other bondages), and totally inescapable without help. I may well do this one again, perhaps with a blindfold and earplugs to make me totally helpless. 8-)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Finally at seven forty my friend arrived and examined my bondage. As they removed my gag they asked, “How on earth did you mange to bind yourself like this?” I explained as they slowly unlocked the right hand wrist cuff and unlocked and removed the fist mitt and then set about releasing my left hand. Finally after ten minutes i had both hands free. They asked “Can you get the rest off by yourself?” I replied yes, and they said goodbye and left me to finish freeing myself.
Gotta say, you have a REALLY good friend there! ;)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i wish i had a couple of friends like that.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Did a similar tie up this Friday as my friend offered to release me on their way home. :)

My friend texted to say they were leaving work and I secured myself. This time in place of the waist harness I put a leather strap around my chest and upper arms and after locking my hands in the fist mitts locked my wrists behind my back in Hiatt rigid cuffs (after a little struggle. ;)

I sat down in an armchair happily bound and gagged to watch some TV while I waited for my friend. After about twenty minutes the text alert sounded on my phone and I tried to stand up and look at the screen (the phone was on a low table near the chair). This proved to be quite a struggle and as I finally made it to my feet the text alert sounded again, this meant it had taken me ten minutes just to stand up :!:

By the time I had hopped over to the table the screen had gone blank again. I decided to try and see who was texting and turned around to see if I could pick up the phone between my leather covered fists and move it on to a higher surface, so that I could use my nose to activate the touch screen. I quickly discovered that I could not crouch low enough to get my hands close to the table, even if my hands were not imprisoned in the mitts. :shock:

I stood back up and looked at the phone wondering who the text was from. I glanced at the clock it had been nearly forty five minutes since my friends text they should be arriving shortly. The text alert sounded again and I looked at the screen it was my friend saying they were caught in a traffic queue due to a fallen tree. As the screen went blank again I realised I would be stuck for some while longer :o and that I couldn't get to my phone to call any one for help. :roll:

I resigned myself to the fact I was a prisoner until my friend arrived. I wondered if they would have to wait for the road to be cleared or if they would be diverted. About fifty minutes later my friend arrived and I was freed from my bonds. :D

A frustrating but enjoyable session, I had only expected forty to fifty mintues of strict bondage but ended up stuck for nearly two hours. :mrgreen:

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Another Friday self bondage session. :D

This time I fitted wax ear plugs, then strapped my legs together and put my leather strap around my chest. Next I gagged and blindfolded myself and then working very carefully locked on the fist mitts, Finally I worked my arms through the chest strap, pinninig them to my body and managed to lock my alcyon handcuffs on behind my back. ;)

As the final cuff started to ratchet shut my heart went into overdrive as I realised 'shit! that's it I'm completely helpless'. :o
I was tightly bound unable to speak or see and barely able to hear anything except my heart racing. Totally dependent on my friend arriving to free me (i suddenly realised I had not set up any back up) :shock:

I started to frantically struggle against my bonds, but of course got no where. As I calmed down I stood still and not knowing which direction I was now facing began to gingerly shuffle forward. After what seemed like many minutes (but was probably only one or two) I felt the sharp edge of a low stool that was stood against the wall. I gingerly turned around and carefully lowered my butt onto the seat. Feeling a bit safer sat down I started to contemplate my predicament. With my hands balled into fists and encased in leather there was no way I could get a key to unlock my handcuffs and with my wrists cuffed behind my back there was no way to reach any of my other restraints. :!: I was completely screwed until help arrived. I slumped against the wall at my back, hoping nothing happened to my friend who was my only release. As time crawled past I thought of all the things that could happen that I was powerless to do anything about. :o

I sat there for what seemed like an hour straining to hear my friend arrive, but I must have semi dozed as I was shocked as a hand touched my shoulder and I faintly heard a voice tell me to stand up. As my blindfold was removed and I blinked in the light my friend looked for my keys. I glanced at he clock, I had only been bound thirty five minutes but it had seemed like hours. The sensory deprivation certainly added a lot of fear and spice to my session. 8-)