The tuck- just not good enough for me :/

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
strainer
Unfettered Newbie

The tuck- just not good enough for me :/

Unread post by strainer »

When I crossdress, the tuck just isnt good enough. I still get a lump, which I just dont like.
I have tried all sorts of things including swimming costumes, many sizes to small, gaffer taping him out the way, but this means I cant piss and also I like to use a vibrator on my bell end, so the tape reduces sensations.
I've also tried glue of various sorts, but most goes hard and ends up with the bits stabbing into me

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :D

southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie

Re: The tuck- just not good enough for me :/

Unread post by southern_sub_gurl »

Hi Strainer,

As far as tucking is concerned, it's been my experience that tape is a very temporary solution, gaffs are also pretty temporary depending on how tight they are, and glues have one major drawback if you are not completely shaved, I'll leave that to your imagination :-).

I actually have 2 things that work for me and that may work/could be adapted for you. First, I use latex panties, the pairs I have are very comfortable for long term wear and there are very few side effects other than sweat lines showing up on thin skirts/pants in hot weather or if I'm doing a lot of activity. Urinating is also quite easy. Second, I use a flat front, plate style chastity belt. I don't use the belt constantly, but it completely hides any appearance of male anatomy when I do wear it, though admittedly the vibrator you are trying to use may fall flat, but it may be something you could adapt for your use, I do know a vibrating bullet/egg can be as pleasurable as it is torturous in the tube of a chastity belt :-). Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

Love,
Trish

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

When I was going out in public as "Stephanie" I also tried tape and hated it. I quickly discovered that "tucking" with a gaff, and under tights was enough to to allow me to wear tight skirts AND also use the restroom when necessary.

After buying my first purpose-built gaff and discovering that it was essentially a women's thong made of heavy-duty spandex, I found that I could buy women's swimsuit thongs as "separates" (without a matching top) after summer ended for a lot less money, and could double them up if they were too thin or the size was too large.

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

hey folks,

sorry for adding this question to this thread... but maybe you can point me to some useful resource:
I've been looking for information on how to tuck for quite a while but couldn't find the right pages/texts/videos so far..
So just in case you have some resources where one can actually learn on this topic i'd be really thankful... because the way i do sucks as well :D

Greetings,
cgwm
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I get great results with a woman's tight spandex pantie brief.
Holds everything real tight, and no bumps.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I bought some satin briefs that were too small and with everything tucked underneath, there wasn't any noticeable bumps. Usually I wear two pair though.

I wear sports bras and find that two bras hold the breast forms in place as well.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

cgwm wrote:sorry for adding this question to this thread... but maybe you can point me to some useful resource:
I've been looking for information on how to tuck for quite a while but couldn't find the right pages/texts/videos so far..
So just in case you have some resources where one can actually learn on this topic i'd be really thankful... because the way i do sucks as well :D
The basics of tucking are pretty simple -- we're trying to tuck the REALLY dangly bits up and out of the way so we can tuck the other dangly bit back farther than normal. ;)

The best description of the process came from a website that I can't find either, or at least not today, but it went something like this:

"It might not hurt to start with a nice, hot shower to make sure that everything down there is as relaxed as possible. Then, after drying off, get your gaff (or tape -- ewwww!) and squat down on your heels. The idea is to tuck the testicles partway back into the holes in the pelvis where they were before you hit puberty. Push them up gently, wiggle them around slightly, and eventually you should figure out exactly where they should fit. Try to hold them in place while you stand up...." and then it's just a matter of pulling up the gaff and then tucking your penis back between your legs. An extra layer like tights or pantyhose will just help hold everything in place even more.

In theory, if you did it right, you should be left with a nice flat front or at least a minimal "bulge" that will allow you to wear a tight skirt or dress. :D

Now the downside to tucking -- it's NOT comfortable. It shouldn't be TOO uncomfortable at the beginning (and if it is, you're probably doing something wrong) but it's never going to be as comfortable as sitting around in your favorite male underwear and sweatpants. :lol: In a best-case scenario, tucking is going to be SLIGHTLY uncomfortable at the beginning -- like getting LIGHTLY kneed in the groin -- and as your body gets used to it, you should be able to mostly just forget that those parts are compressed more than they probably EVER will be in male clothing. :) (As a couple of websites I read last night point out, even after you've mostly forgotten about things down there, if you're out and about and doing the things that normal people do in public, there's a good chance that at some point you'll move in a certain way -- getting in or out of a car, or sliding onto or off of a chair or barstool -- and there will momentarily be even MORE pressure, so try not to look too surprised when it hurts for a minute or two. :shock: )

So if it's not comfortable, why are we doing it? It's the same sort of compromise that women (and therefore we) make with a lot of clothes, and shoes, and hair. "Is it worth being uncomfortable, or unable to run, or take deep breaths, or taking all that time or spending all that money? Yes, because it LOOKS SO GOOD and/or feels so sexy!"

Tucking isn't fun or terribly sexy. Wearing a tight and/or fetishy skirt AND looking good in it? THAT can be fun!

All that being said, I don't bother "tucking" unless I'm going "out" and fully transforming. If I'm just sitting around the house in a skirt, or planning on any kinky BDSM fun, I'll just settle for snug (not tight) underwear, a moderate bulge, and/or a looser skirt. ;)

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi stephanie_cd,

thank you very much for this detailed information! I really appreciate this!
Now i only have to try it soon!

Thanks again!
cgwm
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape