[Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: [Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Unread post by RGbargy »

Ok so I have not written any more than is posted and am looking for feedback and directions.

Any desired scenarios (within the framework of the plot.)
Blood letting? asphyxiation? water / drowning or burial? serious bodily harm? urinary or excretia? Equievellent of Bush tucker trial? (I'm a Celebrity type) Other extreme play?
Or concentrate on
varying restriction, positions, contortion, frustration, Pet play, Mumification, discomfort rather than real pain, pony training, food or drink, or other less extreme variations?

And

Do I develop the mother bondage? with direct help from Angela or only as safety / back up?
Do I bring John in and slowly break her away from the house and Ann?
Or get her more and more enslaved ... maybe even to disapear from real life altogether?
Do you want the wedding to be part of the story? Or any other distraction / plot outside the house?

ie where do you want this to go and finish?

I am looking for any comments or suggestions even from people not already involved up to now.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Re: [Idea] House of self-bondage fan witch

Unread post by index817 »

RGbargy wrote:Ok so I have not written any more than is posted and am looking for feedback and directions.

Any desired scenarios (within the framework of the plot.)
Blood letting? asphyxiation? water / drowning or burial? serious bodily harm? urinary or excretia? Equievellent of Bush tucker trial? (I'm a Celebrity type) Other extreme play?
Or concentrate on
varying restriction, positions, contortion, frustration, Pet play, Mumification, discomfort rather than real pain, pony training, food or drink, or other less extreme variations?

And

Do I develop the mother bondage? with direct help from Angela or only as safety / back up?
Do I bring John in and slowly break her away from the house and Ann?
Or get her more and more enslaved ... maybe even to disapear from real life altogether?
Do you want the wedding to be part of the story? Or any other distraction / plot outside the house?

ie where do you want this to go and finish?

I am looking for any comments or suggestions even from people not already involved up to now.

R G Bargy

Thanks for writing story. Excuse me for not answering, I had a lot of work before Christmas and New Year, so had very small time and energy to do smth else. Read your story, it's GREAT!!!
1) I think that there shoud be nothing that can break her mind. Main thing is that she can live active outside. But, I don't say that she can't be in that room for week, or few more. So, if you thing that some time being seriously harmed would not, you can add this. But I think it could, so...
2) I think that focusing on less extreme variations with adding some extreme parts like being bound to Water wheel that gives you few seconds underwater but that you get up and can breath, or smth like.
3) About mother, you can do anything that you want. Maybe you can use her as a backup, and add some girlfriend that woud be happy to play there.
4) Breaking Ann away can be idea for main person change. Like Ann get out, sold the house, some owners later, new girl come in.
5) I don't love idea of completely dissappearing from real world. But she can be more enslaved and controled by witch like controlling what she would wear, etc.
6) Finish, hm, there can be some variants. One is that she married and get out of this. Another that just "no ending" - just a point on which story ends, but after that end she continue that life for years, "And she lived a long long time periodicaly having fun with witch".