My home made male chastity device experiment (that works).

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
bndg
Unfettered Newbie

My home made male chastity device experiment (that works).

Unread post by bndg »

Here goes, first proper post. I don't know what to include. so will try to highlight what i think are the most important points from my point of view. If you want more detail on anything i will gladly tell you. Also i will be trying to make a version 2.0 soon and would love some help from the experts on how i can improve on the design.

So i was curious about chastity and wanted to experiment. A while ago now i made a leather sheath that strapped behind the balls . I found it fun being teased whilst in it and the sensations after it was removed were remarkable. Recently i looked at purchasing a cheap one just to experiment with to see if i liked it. What i found was that anything worth buying seemed expensive for something that may only be used once. So i strapped-on my crafty cap and gave it a go.After a fair bit of research and patience the result is a reasonably functional DIY chastity device.

The first challenge was materials. i know a lot of people like to use PVC pipe , but i don't like the look of this and my wife said it looked intimidating for a first try. Some research lead me to Polymorph, a plastic that melts above 62 degrees C . It is relatively cheap, i purchased 250g for £6 (i have subsequently purchased 1Kg for £13) and it came with some dyes. Popped it in some boiling water and i started manipulating. After a few hours messing whilst watching a film and a late night tweaking i ended up with this:

The material.

Pros:
Easy to manipulate
Solidifies remarkably strong
Thicker pieces , or adding a ridge makes the pieces less flexible and considerably strong.
Making a thin piece can make a very effective hinge joint.
can be reused 1000's of times. Just add hot water (perfect for the big mess ups)
Their website states it is non toxic. But i found when trying to make a gum shield style gag it does have a funny taste.
Very few tools required. to make this all i had was my hands, a cylinder as a template, a pair of scissors and boiling water.

Cons :
Will not join to an already cooled piece. Both pieces need to be melted which runs the risk of deforming the piece.
very organic shape. This can be eliminated by pressing something smooth into it at a critical point between being solid and not being so flexible you deform the piece

Tips:

Drilling should be done slowly, if friction builds up the hole will melt to the drill. (rage)
Have a kettle or thermos handy for topping up hot water. At one point i had a travel kettle that i would boil once i a while.
Read some guides to stay safe using it.
I made each piece separately and then by splitting the piece in two passed one end over and the other under. They wont join if one of the pieces is cold so then i would melt both pieces in a smaller cup of water and squeeze them together. Retaining the shape whilst doing this is a challenge which is why you will notice the finish on mine is not perfect.

Some more pictures.

I prioritised making the inside nice and smooth

The hole started small, and just got bigger and bigger. Once i put it on i realised i had messed up and made the orientation of the hole wrong. oops. live and learn.

Other notes

So The best bit (and most remarkably) it works!!
The first time i wore it i had made the 'back bone' straight. when turned on this didn't create a restrictive feeling so by putting a curve on the material allows for some flex. whilst creating a feeling of being pushed back down.

I wore it for an hour, under clothes and put it through its paces.
No matter what i tried i couldn't get out of it. (which i guess is the point really) and restricted me from getting hard. The ring at the back is measured to fit me perfectly. it does take a bit of force to pull the ring apart . What i did like is when the device is unlocked and the padlock is removed it comes apart and away very easily.

Your thoughts are welcome. Not sure if i should put a proviso in that if you do have a go at making this yourself make sure you can get it back off before committing. I spent a good half an hour putting mine together and apart to make sure there were no issues. What im trying to say is, be safe.

Thank you
Tom

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: My home made male chastity device experiment (that works

Unread post by MsBehavin »

A great post Tom, thank you. When I get a chance later today I'll be linking this to the list in our DIY sticky :)

bndg
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bndg »

Thank you very much i appreciate it :)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

This is brilliant. Exactly what you need if you want a truly customised chastity to suit your own body. Off the shelf rarely fit me in a long term kind of way, always scared the glued polycarb ones will split and injure me, so this material is perfect!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....