When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
heavybondage
Chair Bound

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by heavybondage »

Couple of weeks ago. Spent an afternoon mummified in pallet wrap, duct tape and insulation tape...

https://vimeo.com/201559806

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

heavybondage wrote:Couple of weeks ago. Spent an afternoon mummified in pallet wrap, duct tape and insulation tape...

https://vimeo.com/201559806
That looks like so much fun. Was it hard to move? How stiff was the wrapping, once it was all done?

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

About two hours ago. Straps at ankles, knees, thighs and chest. Fist mitts on both hands rigid cuffs locked behind back and gagged. session lasted hour and a half. :D
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

In just a few minutes. The Mrs has the day off and she wants to play so while she's getting ready I have to set out the leather restraints and ropes so she can secure me to the four poster bed and have at me. Her favorite toys are the electrics and she already has they set out. Going to be an interesting day ! :twisted:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Earlier Today.

My Jailer chose the Fetters Standard Combination irons for me to wear for a few hours.
Normally, these fasten with a hex key but those are too common in our house so for better security, we have clips that are secured with padlocks to prevent any of the cuffs from being removed by the prisoner. To make things a bit tougher, she also used a couple extra padlocks to shorten the chains so that my ankles were fastened closer to my neck and I could barely sit up much less walk around.
At one point, she had to go run an errand, so she put all the keys in her purse to take with her. It wasn't comfortable or relaxing but it was an enjoyable experience. My Jailer seems to like these restraints because they lock everything up.

Stahlketten

heavybondage
Chair Bound

I'm getting restrained very regularly these day...this was a couple of weeks ago...

...you can watch the video at https://vimeo.com/209643797

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Well,
tried last night (I'm away from home) but my B&B room's window is watched by three block-houses with perfect view in my room...
and the bathroom is too small.
Bummer!
I'll have to wait for the next trip...

Have fun, kink often,
f4

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Yesterday evening.
Not exactly tied up but stuck in a clear plastic Canque foe an hour and a half. :)
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

My girlfriend, new to embracing bondage and crossdress, secured my wrists and ankles with wide very secure cuffs. I was only wearing a pair of Spanx black high waisted tights. She padlocked my ankles together, then padlocked my wrists behind me. Without warning she pushed me face first onto the bed and locked my wrists and ankles together. Yes, I was effectively hogtied. She put a spandex hood/blindfold on me that had an open mouth.

I ate pussy for at least an hour bringing her to three, maybe four orgasms. My neck was hurting from the angle, plus my arms, legs, shoulders, and back weren't doing great from the hogtie. I thought she was going to release me but she put a ball gag in my mouth and left me in that position.

When she released the lock holding my ankles to my wrists, I thought that I was to be freed but she's really getting into this control thing. She released my wrists, only to handcuff them in front of me. She had me crawl blindly into the dog cage, removed the gag but told me not to speak. She put a second hood over my head which made it to wear I could see no light and this spandex hood has no openings. She worked a sack stocking over my body. She tied the top of it closed. She used a cable tie around my thighs another around the chest which restricted arms, another where my cuffed hands were.

I was on my side, kind of in the fetal position. But she decided that looked too comfortable. She helped me move to where I was lying on my back which because the cage is only 42 inches long means that my legs are bent at the waist and knees. She made sure that I stayed that way by securing the thigh zip tie to the top of the cage. I heard her lock two padlocks on the door of the cage but there really was no need. I wasn't going anywhere.

I regretted that we keep the bedroom so cold. Nylon/spandex does not keep anyone warm. It was a long night. I actually did sleep some. The first times that she secured me, I was pretty much doing the securing and she would do the releasing. Now she's getting into it, the positions are becoming more creative and less comfortable.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Several days ago.

My Jailer put me in a pair of leg irons and chained them to a support post in the basement for almost three hours.
At lunch time, she put a pair of hinged handcuffs on me and unchained the leg irons from the support post and then we ate lunch together. Eating while wearing hinged handcuffs is quite difficult.
After lunch, she led me back down to the basement and re-attached the chain to the support post to my leg irons.
Unfortunately, I was able to find a little piece of sheet metal which I modified to pick the locks to the leg irons and shim them open after about an hour and a half.
After I escaped, my Jailer was a bit upset but I convinced her that a few more restraints should prevent any possibility of escape. She then used a pair of high security handcuffs to chain my hands to my waist in addition to the hinged handcuffs I still had on and took me back down to the basement and fastened the leg irons back on me and used a couple more padlocks to connect the steel collar I was now wearing to the waist chain and then to the leg irons. There was no way to easily reach the keyholes to the leg irons much less pick any locks.
Being chained up by an pissed off and impatient Jailer is a very different experience. With all the chains on, I could not even stand up, so I just sat on the concrete floor for the next couple hours just waiting and wondering when she would cool off enough to unchain me.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Last Friday, I was gagged, blindfolded and strapped in a straitjacket.
A very frustrating way to be bound. whilst I could move around, I couldn't manipulate anything with my hands trapped in the stiff canvas sleeves. I could not work the blindfold off so eventually just sat and drifted off in to sub space.
Spent a few hours in helpless contemplation before being freed.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Man, the last time I was tied up was... *crickets

Yeah, that long ago :(
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

heavybondage
Chair Bound

This is the last time I was chained up. Rubber, chains, ballgags, a Russian gas mask, chastity and breath control all formed part of the scene...

https://vimeo.com/214914928

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A couple days ago.

We didn't have a lot of time, so first it was a bit over an hour in padlocked medieval style shackles on wrists and ankles attached to a steel column in the basement. The basement is a bit cold and my Jailer left a pair of heels for me to wear as part of "The Experience" and suggested I wear them instead of walking around barefoot on the concrete floor.
We went out to eat lunch and afterwards I had to change back into my prison uniform and heels and be chained up again. It would have been nice to spend a few hours down there as the prisoner of a beautiful Jailer, but we had company coming by so she unlocked me from everything not quite an hour later.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Yesterday evening :)

Stripped down to a pair of leather briefs, tight leather straps at knees and ankles, leather fist mitts on hands then locked behind in hinge cuffs 8-) , finally a blindfold and a large ballgag strapped tightly on and locked :gag:

Spent over an hour helplessly bound. :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jimdini wrote: .....behind in hinge cuffs 8-) , finally a blindfold and a large ballgag strapped tightly on and locked
How did you get the blindfold and ballgag in place while wearing hinged handcuffs?
I AM impressed!
:D

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote:How did you get the blindfold and ballgag in place while wearing hinged handcuffs?
I AM impressed!
Sorry to disappoint you, I am not a contortionist. :lol: That wasn't the order they went on in but they did make securing the and locking the fist mitts and getting the cuffs in place difficult. :roll:

binderman
Chair Bound

Unread post by binderman »

I was tied up yesterday by a lady I have known a few years.
My arms were tied behind my back very securely and more rope to tie my arms to my body.
She is really good with ropes and I have never managed to escape in all that time. I enjoy very long periods of tight bondage and also being locked in small closets or cupboards and yesterday she kept me tied up all afternoon and evening and locked in the closet for most of that time. I was let out once for 15 minute break and then retied and locked away for many more hours with the addition of a ball gag.
It was one of the best days ever and intend to repeat it soon.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A couple days ago.
Handcuffs and leg irons with a connecting chain held on with two padlocks.
What made this interesting was that the entire session was in the back of a minivan while my Jailer was running errands, so although the restraints were simple, there was nothing I could use to even try to pick the locks.
The child door locks were set, so the back doors would only open from the outside or front seat, so to get out, the prisoner would have had to climb over the seats while chained.
It was barely over an hour but was something unusual.
Next time she should add another chain to lock the prisoner to some part of the car when she is not there to watch.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Right now.
Am wearing a striped prison uniform and Fetters Standard Combination with clips and padlocks.
My Jailer has the keys to everything so no way to escape. Hard to type with shackles on.