Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread postby DarkLizerd » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:39 am

"ANY" story???
Try a web search...
there could be 1,000s of hits that way...
Without knowing what you have found, you may get 20 responses all pointing you to the same 2 sites you listed...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr71609dh2se/BDSM_Roulette_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby DiaperDesires » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 am

I am looking for a story about a girl aged 18 or 19 I believe where the girls parents go out of town I forget the reason and she ends up tying herself to the banister at the top of the stairs and then a burgler breaks into the home finds her there and teases her I think and them steals a bunch of stuff and then leaves the key around her neck and then after the guy leaves she thinks to herself well at least I have an excuse for being caught in bondage or something along those lines.
DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby pax » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 am

Thirteen wrote:Please can you help me find a story about a women who uses a compter program to control her life. She puts tags in her cloths so that it can "choose" what she wears. I have been serching for a while and would like your help in finding it.

This it?
http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/electricity.html
pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby index817 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi. Some time ago, I find a fic on the film Cube, maybe not specifically on that on that film from 1997, but it was based on its idea. There were some girls, that wake up in the cube. But, traps were not death traps, but bdsm bondage traps. Smth like robotic arms, that bound girls in some way.
Can't find it now =( Anybody know it?
And, maybe, there are some other stories on that subject?
index817
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Newbie1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 am

Hoping someone can help me looking for a story I think was on bdsm library. It involved a woman having surgical implants installed in her joints for her husband or boyfriend or whatever he was to control her and they end up on a island with magic on it.
Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby The Half Heard » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 am

Rightio, if anyone can help me find this story, it'd be awesome.

It's an F/m story, involving the m visiting a clinic to get a chastity device installed. He was going there because he is a compulsive masturbator, and the only way he'll get anything done is by apparently getting a device installed. He gets basically one last orgasm, then the device is installed, and then he's left bound to a chair for a weekend apparently.

I've tried searching through Grometsplaza and Utopiastories but haven't had any luck.

Anyone able to help?

Cheers,

THH
The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread postby Bmoviecollector » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Many years ago a sequel was written for the story titled "On the Beach" by Clayton Stillwater regarding a Polynesian tribe on remote Godoromba Island. It was on a long dormant/lost website and the story has to be downloaded as a PDF file. Does anyone know of this sequel and how to access it? Thank you in advance.
Bmoviecollector
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby alexthemaster123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello I'm looking for a story where a guy locks a girl in chastity at his school/ college and teases her all through the day with plugs, please help
alexthemaster123
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby grant2311 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:23 am

Looking for two stories, the first one is about Link from Wind Waker being captured in the Forsaken Fortress then failing to escape. Pretty sure it was titled "Peril in the Forsaken Fortress" or something similar.
The other story I'm looking for involved Felicia and BB Hood from Darkstalkers getting mummified by Anakaris. I think this one was one sticky site before it went under, but I never had the chance to see anything there.
grant2311
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Petrajane » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:46 am

grant2311 wrote:Looking for two stories, the first one is about Link from Wind Waker being captured in the Forsaken Fortress then failing to escape. Pretty sure it was titled "Peril in the Forsaken Fortress" or something similar.

Don't know if this will help, but there's a few Forsaken Fortress fanfiction links I've found on Google?
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby grant2311 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 am

I don't think any of them match unfortunately. It used to be easy to find, so it might've been taken down
grant2311
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Abbacor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 pm

grant2311 wrote:Looking for two stories

<snip>

The other story I'm looking for involved Felicia and BB Hood from Darkstalkers getting mummified by Anakaris. I think this one was one sticky site before it went under, but I never had the chance to see anything there.

I remember this one. It was called Anakaris Birthday and included several illustrations with it. I don't think it is available to be found online anymore.
Abbacor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby grant2311 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:12 am

That's a shame, but I can't say I'm surprised. I asked the author about it a while back and got no response so I figured he left the community. Thanks for the info though.
grant2311
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby south l8x » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 pm

a while back I read a story about a guy that crossed dressed (in latex as maid?) in a remote house with a computer controller for various things - including when he could get out of his outfit again. As I recall he went outside, power went off so controller went off on a different tangent restricting him more/not releasing him (not sure the order these things happened?)

but somewhere in it all he wandered to the edge of his property and encountered his neighbour, who then took over controlling him.

can't for the life of me find it again! :cry:

help?
south l8x
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Story Discussion