Hello, Nice to meet you all.

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
'Room'
Unfettered Newbie

Hello, Nice to meet you all.

Unread post by 'Room' »

Hello, my name is Room! I'm new to this forum, so today, I have come to introduce myself and hopefully maybe make some friends that happen to share my interests or maybe even friends that have different interests, as variety is nice after all.

For anyone interesed, i'm in the USA.

I like to think myself a dom, and I love putting others in bondage and everything that comes with it. But, I am able to switch roles rather comfortably. And in regards to my sexuality, i'm able to swing both ways.

A fair warning: I'm a rather hard-working person, with a rather intense case of busybody, but I will always try to make room for nice conversation with a friend.

If anyone is interested in becoming a friend of mine or would like to discuss anything, please refernece my profile for my interests and PM me if you desire too.

In regards to myself, I see myself as a rather carefree and often find myself in a great mood at all times, despite my busybody tendencies, so I can be somewhat relaxed and exuberant when conversing with others.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Hello, Nice to meet you all.

Unread post by Franzia »

A belated welcome! Have fun here and please don't hesitate if you have any questions or ideas. :)