Most humiliating

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Most humiliating

Unread postby jakefromstatefarm » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Question: What bondage do you most love to hate?

For some reason, I've found toe-ties to be the most effective in getting under a sub's skin... How about you?
jakefromstatefarm
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Most humiliating

Unread postby Franzia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Something that turns me off is what I'd call "asymmetric" bondage. It's not symmetrical- one arm or leg is splayed out straight one way, the other is bent that way; it's an out of balance and disorganized mess. :-|
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby BitterPill » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 pm

I'd actually have to agree. As much as I love bondage, it really pisses me off when my bf ties my toes together. And he knows how much I hate it, so he typically does it as punishment. Theyre just so damn unnecessary! Maybe that's the point. It's not enough that I'm bound and gagged and completely at his mercy. He has to remind me that he's in control of even my most minor motor functions! grrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:
BitterPill
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby BoundCharlotte » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Reverse prayer position is the one i hate the most. I also hate long term bondage like 24 hours or more. The pain can be very bad. here is a blog post i wrote about a time i was in reverse prayer.
https://latexbondagegirl.wordpress.com/ ... -24-hours/
My husband requires me to answer any PM about my personal life, bondage, kinky topics, sexual preferences, what I'm wearing etc. No mater how embarrassing or humiliating I'm required to answer. So PM with questions asking anything you want about me.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread postby this_girl » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 pm

I am not sure that "Most humiliating" is the correct title. For me, humiliation is not necessarily relate to bondage.

For example, I was commanded (by a remote mistress) to go out in public for several hours wearing a collar. I had to wear my hair up so that the collar and the padlock holding it shut were plainly visible. I did my weekly supermarket shopping and browsed a few other shops ... my guts were turning themselves inside out throughout the whole experience. Afterwards, I had to write an account of the experience for my mistress. I was incredibly turned on but, as I was wearing a chastity belt, there was nothing that I could do about it.

However, back to bondage, I have never experienced it but my biggest fear (as I don't think that I could withstand it) is strappado.
this_girl
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Bondage & BDSM