Ordered the wrong size gag.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Impulsed
Chair Bound

Ordered the wrong size gag.

Unread post by Impulsed »

Does anybody know if you can train your jaw to accept larger sizes of gag?

I acidentally purchased a ball gag that was a little bit too big for me a couple of days ago. Sadly I can’t return it :(

Idalcg
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ordered the wrong size gag.

Unread post by Idalcg »

Not that I know unfortunately.

Perhaps you could purchase a gag with multiple sizes to see which one fits, just to be sure.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Ideally, you should wear a ball gag behind you teeth but this is not essential. Stretch your mouth as much as you can and strap the gag on. This will give you most of the pleasures of wearing a gag (drooling etc.). If you repeat this exercise for an hour or so every day, you should gradually be able to stretch your mouth.

Good luck. It worked for me.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

this_girl wrote:Ideally, you should wear a ball gag behind you teeth but this is not essential. Stretch your mouth as much as you can and strap the gag on. This will give you most of the pleasures of wearing a gag (drooling etc.). If you repeat this exercise for an hour or so every day, you should gradually be able to stretch your mouth.

Alternatively, buy a smaller (training) gag. A smaller gag will help you get used to being gagged for a long time. After a while, you may feel that you are ready for a larger gag ...

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

this_girl wrote:
this_girl wrote:Ideally, you should wear a ball gag behind you teeth but this is not essential. Stretch your mouth as much as you can and strap the gag on. This will give you most of the pleasures of wearing a gag (drooling etc.). If you repeat this exercise for an hour or so every day, you should gradually be able to stretch your mouth.

Alternatively, buy a smaller (training) gag. A smaller gag will help you get used to being gagged for a long time. After a while, you may feel that you are ready for a larger gag ...
I’ve got a ring gag that’s smaller than the big ball gag but larger than the small ball gag I used to use. I’m going to try training with that to see how it goes. I definitely think I shouldn’t have purchased the big one it’s 63mm lol

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Impulsed wrote:I definitely think I shouldn’t have purchased the big one it’s 63mm lol
That's a good one is that! The 50mm ones are too small really, you need a good chewable 63mm rubber ball gag! After all, bondage is at least partly extending your limitsisn't it?

When I first got my 63mm ballgag, that was too large, but with practice it will fit and although I would not consider it comfortable, it's wearable and turns me on, though my blouse usually ends up the wash after wear...

Drool or what! :lol: :gag: