Hello~

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
thekinkyaspie
Unfettered Newbie

Hello~

Unread post by thekinkyaspie »

Hello all, I made a side email in order to join this kind of website. I can't use the username I use on oth4r social media sites. Privacy and all that. I am autistic, interested in kink, but also am Muslim and a niqabi to boot. Might seem as a weird combo but that's me in a package. I'm weird as f lol So yep just saying hey

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello~

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Welcome

A weird combo maybe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing

I don't know how many other people on here have some sort of disability but you're not the only one as I have aspergers syndrome

Enjoy your time here

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

thekinkyaspie wrote:Hello all, I made a side email in order to join this kind of website. I can't use the username I use on oth4r social media sites. Privacy and all that. I am autistic, interested in kink, but also am Muslim and a niqabi to boot. Might seem as a weird combo but that's me in a package. I'm weird as f lol So yep just saying hey
Hello and welcome,

I hope that you can find something interesting here.

TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TheBoundArtist »

Welcome,

I'm new myself. I hope you are able to find what your looking for and meet some great people along the way.
lets try on a gag so I can draw you

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

thekinkyaspie wrote:Hello all, I made a side email in order to join this kind of website. I can't use the username I use on oth4r social media sites. Privacy and all that. I am autistic, interested in kink, but also am Muslim and a niqabi to boot. Might seem as a weird combo but that's me in a package. I'm weird as f lol So yep just saying hey
Oh yeah! That's such an explosive combo.
You must be a blast of a person.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!