Hello, hopeful new friends

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I just discovered this little slice of the internet and couldn't help it but join. I've been very passionate about bondage for many MANY years now but would love to get to know the community more. Hoping I can meet new people and possibly friends. As the name suggests I am a starving artist with the constant desire to improve my skill, including trying my hand at more bondage related art. I look forward to hoping getting to know all of you very soon.
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 am

Welcome among us. I'm a bondage artist too. Though my bondage art is...
Well... This is a sample: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a55c/f/20 ... rcat_z.png
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 am

Hypercat wrote:Welcome among us. I'm a bondage artist too. Though my bondage art is...
Well... This is a sample: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a55c/f/20 ... rcat_z.png


Hey that’s a lot of fun! If you ever want to collaborate on something don’t be shy, drop me a line! I’m always happy to try new things
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Hypercat wrote:Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/

Are all I’ve those your work? There’s a lot of different styles I’m seeing here. I’m working on a piece now once I’m done I’ll send you a pm so you can take a look
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am

TheBoundArtist wrote:
Hypercat wrote:Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/

Are all I’ve those your work? There’s a lot of different styles I’m seeing here. I’m working on a piece now once I’m done I’ll send you a pm so you can take a look

The few ones in different style are commissions, gifts or pics I colored.
I'm really anxious to see your art.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey look I did a thing!

Just wanted to share something quick and easy I threw together in an hour from boredom. This thread is all about putting myself out there so people can get to know me, well my art is me. So please feel free to let me know what you think. Or he’ll ask if there something you’d like to see. I’m open to illustrating almost anything so don’t be shy
Attachments
CBBDFBBA-32A0-402F-8618-E5213ACDDF4E.jpeg
CBBDFBBA-32A0-402F-8618-E5213ACDDF4E.jpeg (27.5 KiB) Viewed 4133 times
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:32 am

The artwork is very good. Smooth, detailed and well proportioned.
I'm not sure about the style though. It's not anime nor occidental but a sort of uncanny valley midway.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:45 am

Hypercat wrote:The artwork is very good. Smooth, detailed and well proportioned.
I'm not sure about the style though. It's not anime nor occidental but a sort of uncanny valley midway.


Well that’s sorta the intent, it’s MY style. No one else’s but my own! There’s definally influences from Disney, to Bruce Timm, to old Sunday paper comic strips, to so many more that frankly aren’t all that noticeable in this piece. Although I’d have to disagree on the proportions. The head and feet are a bit too large. Lol bothers me everytime I look at it.
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Petrajane » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 pm

TheBoundArtist wrote:Well that’s sorta the intent, it’s MY style. No one else’s but my own!

I'm no artist, without a ruler can't even draw a straight-ish line, but I do like the image and the style too.
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:16 am

Petrajane wrote:
TheBoundArtist wrote:Well that’s sorta the intent, it’s MY style. No one else’s but my own!

I'm no artist, without a ruler can't even draw a straight-ish line, but I do like the image and the style too.


Thank you, I’m glad you like it! If you have a request please dont be shy share!
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:19 am

Hypercat wrote:The artwork is very good. Smooth, detailed and well proportioned.
I'm not sure about the style though. It's not anime nor occidental but a sort of uncanny valley midway.

Uhmmm... Maybe! But they are fine to me.
It's the facial design the biggest problem IMHO. Her cheekbones are too straight and her skull is too polygonal.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Hypercat wrote:
Hypercat wrote:The artwork is very good. Smooth, detailed and well proportioned.
I'm not sure about the style though. It's not anime nor occidental but a sort of uncanny valley midway.

Uhmmm... Maybe! But they are fine to me.
It's the facial design the biggest problem IMHO. Her cheekbones are too straight and her skull is too polygonal.


No can see what your saying. I’m still trying to pan out things like that become stronger on a technical level. Thank you for the feed back though
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below