mummy girl looking for a partner in the GTA

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

mummy girl looking for a partner in the GTA

Unread post by mummygirlToronto »

Hello!

I am a young woman of 21 years old living in Toronto and *Really * into mummification:D I use to have a partner but sadly we parted way...and I've been hitching more and more to redo my real fantasy. I am only looking for local people (or SWO if the connection is right)

What I am looking for is for total enclosure, more particularly mummification. I love to be immobilized, unable to move, left to *be there*. I am not particularly looking to be use only as a sex object...but if the chemistry is right..:D Saran wrap/duct tape is my favourite way to be mummified.

Most of the time for me one hole is an opening too much (okay except the nose:P), but from time to time I love to have my nipples/genital play with...orgasm denial is fun:D or force orgasm also.

I realize they are many ways of doing total enclosure, but what I strive for is the objectification part of it...so having my head "cover" is a must for me, be it a tight hood or saran wrap and duct tape:D if I don't have this...(yes I am aware of the danger) it doesn't feel complete for me.

I also love the idea of being a piece of furniture, just an object that is "there" and nothing else...being "stored" away when not being of use is a big fantasy of mine...or just being use for sex (with the right partner) then store back...*drool*

ducttaped89
Unfettered Newbie

Re: mummy girl looking for a partner in the GTA

Unread post by ducttaped89 »

Hi there,

I'm a 22 year old male living in the GTA and although I don't have any real experience with mummification, I am really interested in it (either being the person being wrapped or the person doing the wrapping, haha). I'd like the chance to talk to you and get to know you a little bit and maybe we can see how things from there. I'll send you a PM with my contact information and maybe we can chat sometime. Look forward to speaking with you!

andy350
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by andy350 »

Hello mummy girl

Welcome to the forum!
Total enclosure and mummification is pretty cool stuff. I've had the pleasure of being both on the giving and receiving end and I totally understand what you mean by "one hole is too much". It's gotta be effective and neat and clean looking and one can really only do that if everything is covered as much as possible :-P.

Sorry to hear that you parted ways with your last partner, I know how much it can suck when you find someone into the same stuff as you and then it falls apart...been there done that.

I hope you find someone to help you redo your real fantasies over again.

I don't live in Toronto but I spend a lot of time in the Cambridge/Halton region, and TO is only a short jump away.
Let me know if you would like to chat sometime and compare mummy notes.

Take care!

~ANDY350
----------------------
mummandy350 [at] gmail [dot] com

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

Bumping my old thread

Still intensely looking!

tightwrapped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tightwrapped »

Hi mummy girl,

Your mummification/storage sounds amazing, just want I want done with me too!! I am a few hours south of the GTA right now hopefully it will change someday

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

bumping this thread again
still looking

anoneemooos
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by anoneemooos »

I cannot believe you haven't been swamped with offers! I'm in the UK and would travel a few hours if you were over here.

Have you ever tried being taped to a stick and hung between say two chairs and just left dangling?

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

bumping it...again

Fetknight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fetknight »

Sure I'm game and can host .have lots of equipment to make the night fun = safe =clean talk to me

either boy or girl ...

:)
live downtown'

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

bumping this 6 years later.

Still relevant in Toronto

KinkOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkOne »

mummygirlToronto wrote:bumping this 6 years later.

Still relevant in Toronto
sent u a pm

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Sooo...did you two meet? ;)

KinkOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkOne »

boundBinder wrote:Sooo...did you two meet? ;)
nope...