Naked or dressed, but how

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
neonbunny
Unfettered Newbie

Naked or dressed, but how

Unread post by neonbunny »

Hi. I am new in this forum so I hope I will get to introduce myself soon. When I search bondage clothes I only find latex or not very nice "bondage" clothes with just some bondage pattern. I do not have still much experience, but the feeling of rope on skin is great. But do you like to be naked or dressed when you are being tied up? Or when you look at bondage pictures do you like more dressed people or naked?
Japanese clothes are used in shibari and I think I like it more. Another thing is practicality.
And maybe little bit stupid question, but I really do not know. But I was thinking about going to workshop or make some bondage photos and I would not be comfortable to be around unkown people naked or post photos naked. I am male so I do not have any leggins or other clothes that I would like to use for bondage and jeans are not very comfy too. Tracksuit pants are too much thick for bondage I think. Maybe I will try to find some comfy pants or leggins. I think black clothes are good when rope have another color. Do you have some "bondage" clothes that are actually casual, but you use it for bondage?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Naked or dressed, but how

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome neon,

Personally I go for dressed as that's what I like! :lol: Also half the fun of being tied is how I feel all dressed up in satin and lace as well as the sensation of being restrained.

As for lack of leggings, check out your local hardware/diy/gardening store, look out for tree ties, these make great self bondage straps and are not exactly obviously bondage items, so you shouldn't have any issues when buying them. ;)

neonbunny
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by neonbunny »

I was thinking of leggings as clothe. But thanks for the tip.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

I personally prefer to be naked, or at least wearing as little as possible. I love the feeling of whatever I am restrained with, on my skin. :)

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I prefer to be as naked as possible (does wearing only my chastity cage count as naked? ;) ).

Aside from the feeling of the rope or straps or chains on my skin, there's an increased sense of vulnerability, and maybe humiliation, when naked - every part of me is available, on display, and completely defenseless.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I like a full body unitard. I have one with the crotch carefully slit to give access for teasing.
I love the feel of rope over the smooth and slippery fabric as I struggle.
On her, I like long leather gloves. Gives some padding to the wrists and white rope on the black leather looks terrific
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

My Jailer either doesn't care what clothing is used or prefers minimal clothing for easier access.
I prefer prisoner uniforms to make the role playing more realistic.

lustmoments
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lustmoments »

We use a zenti suite. Put you in an encased state on its own and also separate the ropes/tapes/harnesses from the skin thus allow it to breath better.
---------------------------------------------
My female chastity stories

terri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by terri »

Hello, I'm new here, and really like the question...

I love being dressed up when being tied up; I want my partner to appreciate my going to the trouble look just right for him. Also, I'm not exactly young (early 40s) so I'm more comfortable dressed up than nude these days during bondage. At the moment, my bondage is limited to being tied by a friend, which would make being nude even more uncomfortable...

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

terri wrote:Hello, I'm new here, and really like the question...

I love being dressed up when being tied up; I want my partner to appreciate my going to the trouble look just right for him. Also, I'm not exactly young (early 40s) so I'm more comfortable dressed up than nude these days during bondage. At the moment, my bondage is limited to being tied by a friend, which would make being nude even more uncomfortable...
What sorts of things are you dressed in?

terri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by terri »

Lately, a blouse, skirt, and hose.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

terri wrote:Lately, a blouse, skirt, and hose.
Mmmm, me too! :lol: