I did this ...

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

I did this ...

Unread post by slpnot »

Let's go back to this morning . She calls me saying she has some things to do this afternoon and will be back in the evening . I have selected some things for you to put on . I Will take care of you when I get home . Woohoo yah that made my day I can't wait . Of course it's the slowaaest day ever . Finally I get home and see a bag on the table and a note saying to go to the dungeon and put everything on and no cheating , I will reward you when I get home . I'm busting at the seams . I'm so excited I can't wait l take a quick shower and go to the dungeon . Which was an office in the basement that I sound proofed . And put a solid core door with no hardware on the inside so when it was closed it could only be opened from the outside very secure . There are three spring loaded bolts that slide into place when closed locking the door . Turning on the lights I grabbed the bag step in the dungeon and push the door closed . Hearing the bolts clicking into place I am now at her mercy . Hoping she will be home soon . Quickly opening the bag in it ,a hood , ear buds , CD player , handcuffs and a note . It said lock yourself in the cage play the c d I made for you then the hood and cuff your hands outside the cage . You will know when I get home . Signed xoxoxo . Following instructions I test my bonds i know it is futile listening to white noise I wonder what have I done .
Ben Trovato

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I did this ...

Unread post by RAE123 »

Interesting picture, Did you do all she wanted??? And how long where in your cage???
Interesting door, if you went in there by yourself, and no body came home???????
Rae

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I did this ...

Unread post by slpnot »

Yes and yes i will wegdge the door if i am by my self . I will have some kind of back up all of the time just in case but that gets removed when she arrives . You can belive that it is something required before anything else happens . When she arrived she came down and checked on my welfare removed my back up and left me to freshin up and have some dinner . About two hours later she returned thats when the fun started . And loving it
Ben Trovato