Needed some new bondage ideas

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
S98769141
Unfettered Newbie

Needed some new bondage ideas

Unread post by S98769141 »

So my girlfriend and I are taking a road trip soon and are staying at a cute and quaint little hostel. However, our nights will not for that description. I have an under the bed bondage kit, a blindfold, Ben wa balls, and a wand massager at my disposal. I’d like some ideas as to what to do and make it a tantalizing but fun experience for her. Please keep in mind we are both relatively new to this type of activity.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Re: Needed some new bondage ideas

Unread post by One Pivot »

Rope? Rope is fun, but it takes quite a bit of practice on your end. I think its worth it.

I quickly grew tired of bed restraints. They're pretty limiting, for me at least. A cuffed or tied partner whos tied to themselves can be moved around, change positions, be walked across the floor, etc. Someone strapped to a bed is just strapped to a bed. Some activities are pretty limited!
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Get a few sets of metal restraints: A couple sets of handcuffs, a set of leg irons, and perhaps a belly chain or transport chain.
Put her in chains in the evening and keep her chained up overnight. Make sure you find a set that is comfortable if you plan on keeping her restrained overnight.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

On long trips, in a car or a train, I LIKE WEARING 2 or 3 Pantie Girdle's. drink some water or juice.
And do not stop until you get there. Also a corset is extra fun to be added.
The urge to "P" is some of the best bondage on your mind, O Yes, a large Diaper can be use also.
Rader

Sulfur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sulfur »

Remote control vibe that you control! Don’t just turn on high and leave it, go slow and do it when she is not expecting it then shut it down.

Starting out go slow and tell her “your” fantasies and what you think would be hot to do! With most people (not just women) it’s as much mental as physical!

Get her to eventually tell you what “she” would like to try that will be the hottest thing for her.