Fantasies.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Fantasies.

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

Mavis308 wrote:Dominic Wolfe is great, I have a few of his DVD’s. Some of the models you mentioned, I like too. I like Crystal Frost to, she’s so slutty, especially in her underwear. I also like Gia Love, Pepper Sterling, JaneLyn Doe., and there’s a bunch more, too numerous to list.
Yeah Dominic Wolfe is great. Crystal Frost is amazing as well, Pepper Sterling like her too

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mavis308 »

Anymore reality tv female star fantasies??

British TVs Alex Polizzi, The Hotel Inspector and the Fixer. She has nice Tits.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Mavis308 wrote:Anymore reality tv female star fantasies??

Finally, someone I know, okay, rather have heard of! And agree that she is nice.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Anymore reality tv female star fantasies??

Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU. Leah Remini from The King of Queens, Sammi Giancola from Jersey Shore, Hannah Guidry Party Down South,

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Very nice choices, especially Mariska, not bad looking for being over 50. I would love to hogtie her in her bra and panties and gag her with a big harness ballgag and watch her wiggle and squirm. :D :D

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Very nice choices, especially Mariska, not bad looking for being over 50. I would love to hogtie her in her bra and panties and gag her with a big harness ballgag and watch her wiggle and squirm. :D :D

Nice and yeah that would be hot to see that.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

How would you tie up Leah Remini?

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:How would you tie up Leah Remini?
I would ball tie her and she has a big mouth so I would stuff her mouth with a bunch of panties and wrap tape around her head.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Nice, we think almost the same way. Alex Polizzi, you wouldn’t know because she’s a tv personality from England with really nice tits. I would ball tie her as well in her underwear, rope bra and crotch rope as well, I would stuff her mouth with 2 or 3 panties and Vet wrap her head and also watch her squirm and moan. I like seeing women in 1 piece competition bathing suits and tie them up and gag them. 8-) :D

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Mavis308 wrote:Alex Polizzi, you wouldn’t know because she’s a tv personality from England with really nice tits.
She's actually one of the few I've heard off, being as I'm from the UK* too.

* UK = Un-united Kingdom as it seems at present! :roll:

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Nice, we think almost the same way. Alex Polizzi, you wouldn’t know because she’s a tv personality from England with really nice tits. I would ball tie her as well in her underwear, rope bra and crotch rope as well, I would stuff her mouth with 2 or 3 panties and Vet wrap her head and also watch her squirm and moan. I like seeing women in 1 piece competition bathing suits and tie them up and gag them. 8-) :D
Yeah I don't know her I did look her up on the internet she does have nice tits and yeah we do think almost alike. That is a hot scene to see her tied in.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Yeah, sexy as hell. Found another one, Her name is Amanda Klein, she does commercials. The most recent one she did is a Volkswagen commercial for the new 2020 Passat. She’s a secret service agent driving a suburban, then it goes to her driving the Passat off duty. I would definitely strip her to her bra and panties, tie her to a chair, rope bra and crotch rope. A big 3 inch ballgag would be shoved in her mouth, I would watch her moan, drool and squirm. :D :D

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Yeah, sexy as hell. Found another one, Her name is Amanda Klein, she does commercials. The most recent one she did is a Volkswagen commercial for the new 2020 Passat. She’s a secret service agent driving a suburban, then it goes to her driving the Passat off duty. I would definitely strip her to her bra and panties, tie her to a chair, rope bra and crotch rope. A big 3 inch ballgag would be shoved in her mouth, I would watch her moan, drool and squirm. :D :D
Yes I have heard of her as I have seen that commercial plenty of times. That would be a hot scene to see her in.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Besides seeing women tied up and gagged in their bra and panties, I like seeing them tied up in tank tops with a thick bra straps hanging out, also wearing tight ribbed sweaters, preferably turtleneck sweaters, light in color so you see the bra showing, a different color than the sweater, either black, red or pink. Another turn on in women in one piece competitive swimsuits, not a fan of bikinis. I like to see them tied up and gagged in different positions. What do you think?? 8-) :D

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Besides seeing women tied up and gagged in their bra and panties, I like seeing them tied up in tank tops with a thick bra straps hanging out, also wearing tight ribbed sweaters, preferably turtleneck sweaters, light in color so you see the bra showing, a different color than the sweater, either black, red or pink. Another turn on in women in one piece competitive swimsuits, not a fan of bikinis. I like to see them tied up and gagged in different positions. What do you think?? 8-) :D

Same I like the to see the women in sweaters especially if they have big tits and those tits bouncing while tied. I like too see women in costumes too like dressing up in cosplay while being tied up and gagged. I like spreadeagle bondage a lot on the bed and seeing the women struggle. I love the chair bondage seeing the women helpless knowing they will never get out of that chair and seeing them struggle to break free. Those things are hot and I can see why it's a turn on for you.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Example, remember I told you about the Show Ghost Hunters and one of the investigators named Kris Williams. I was watching an episode and it was probably shot in the summer, she was wearing jeans and a green spaghetti strapped tank top and a either a black or brown bra under it and it showed her big tits, her I would ball tie wearing that outfit, still with a rope bra and crotch rope and a harness ballgag and watch her wiggle and drool through that gag. Definitely a turn on.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Example, remember I told you about the Show Ghost Hunters and one of the investigators named Kris Williams. I was watching an episode and it was probably shot in the summer, she was wearing jeans and a green spaghetti strapped tank top and a either a black or brown bra under it and it showed her big tits, her I would ball tie wearing that outfit, still with a rope bra and crotch rope and a harness ballgag and watch her wiggle and drool through that gag. Definitely a turn on.
You should start a bondage business. Tying up women and making videos and sell them for money.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Lol, that’s a good idea, tying up and gagging women the way I like. I was at a restaurant last night, the woman served the food was wearing a tight green ribbed shirt and had monster tits. She would be hogtied and wrap gagged. I would love to see that, and she would be the type I would use in my video, if I ran a bondage business.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Lol, that’s a good idea, tying up and gagging women the way I like. I was at a restaurant last night, the woman served the food was wearing a tight green ribbed shirt and had monster tits. She would be hogtied and wrap gagged. I would love to see that, and she would be the type I would use in my video, if I ran a bondage business.

Nice yeah she would be perfect to be tied up.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

How about women in their workout clothes, sports bra, leggings, tank tops.??