Bondage Session with a Dominatrix

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Bondage Session with a Dominatrix

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

Anyone have any experience with a Dominatrix or booked a bondage session with a Dom. Don't leave details out would you recommend a session with a Dom is it worth it. Who was the dominatrix? I have never been with a Dominatrix I want to. Thank you for the responses

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bondage Session with a Dominatrix

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have the same question. I would like to find a DOM. just to tie me up real tight once.
A Bucket list thing.
RAE

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:I have the same question. I would like to find a DOM. just to tie me up real tight once.
A Bucket list thing.
RAE
Same here. I just want to be tied up and gagged and other things by a Dom as well. Bucket List for me as well.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

Me too, I'd love to have a session being tied up and abused by an erotic and sexy dominatrix but also be forced to worship her body with my hands and tongue. In my dreams I guess.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

SBadiction wrote:Me too, I'd love to have a session being tied up and abused by an erotic and sexy dominatrix but also be forced to worship her body with my hands and tongue. In my dreams I guess.
Steve
It's possible. Just have to find a Dominatrix and have the money for it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

My Piggy Bank is full; I might just have enough to cover one short session.
Now, Where to find one.
Rader

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:My Piggy Bank is full; I might just have enough to cover one short session.
Now, Where to find one.
Rader
I would guess google a dominatrix in your area since no one on here has had a session with a Dominatrix.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I tried that; That led me to a site that's wants $ 39.00 a month to look at possible Dom's all over the world.
And it is a reacquiring charge, Pay that every month forever. I do not want another car payment.
Rae

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

I have never wanted a session with a pro domme but I have met some at BDSM events. As in all activities there are the good, the bad and the hopeless. To which you can add that some are hazardous. How to find out? All I can suggest is to join Fetlife and get to know people there. Ideally by going to local events, possibly starting with munches. You will then start to get a feel for who can be trusted and who can't. If you go to local BDSM events with the right attitude somebody may well be happy to tie you up and it won't cost you a penny.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:I tried that; That led me to a site that's wants $ 39.00 a month to look at possible Dom's all over the world.
And it is a reacquiring charge, Pay that every month forever. I do not want another car payment.
Rae
Going to give you a few names, Mistress Nicci, Jasmine Mendez, Julie Simone, Astro Domina, Carissa Montgomery, Jewell Marceau, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Megan Jones,

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Thanks for the tips.
Rader

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

I have, though in the UK - Ive made posts about it and been back a second time.

I would recommend it, if you do your research and find someone with the mindset and facilities that will enable you to fulfil your fantasy.

Check reviews and blogs, thats my advice!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I found a dominatrix through a fetish site that most of us around here know. A lot of messages were exchanged with many questions and answers. We met in a major hotel, for an evening session. My interests for the night were bondage, crossdressing, and helplessness. Over the evening there were four positions. Three of those positions, I was not truly helpless. There was no doubt that although, I was the bottom, I was in control.

One position was chair bound, one four corners of the bed bound, and over the coffee table bound. She asked me what I thought of the session. I told her how much I enjoyed it but that I didn’t truly feel helpless. She had asked me to be brutally honest. She asked me to submit to her one more time. I acquiesced. She cuffed my hands behind my back. I asked her where in the room she wanted me to go. Her response was to pull a black spandex hood over my head that had a blindfold sewn in. The only opening was the mouth hole. Next came the bite of metal as she put a metal double ring gag in my mouth, that held my mouth open. I was pushed onto my back on the bed with my cuffed hands under me. She frog tied my legs and asked if I felt helpless enough, now.

A penis gag was shoved in my mouth and nipple clamps attached to my chest. My pantyhose were split and a cold glass buttplug went into my anus. Her riding crop bit me several times on the legs, thighs, and ass. After a while, I was rolled over and my legs released from the frogtie, but relief was short lived as she hogtied me. It was a strict hogtie, not uncomfortable but inescapable. After a while she slipped a large vibrator under me, rubbing my cock through the pantyhose. I exploded in orgasm. She left me bound for a while before releasing me.

My other experiences with people met through sites have been unsatisfying mostly because I’m never quite helpless.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Wow....that last bit wouldve been such a rush for me, had I been in your position, as I wouldve been unsure if I had pissed her off by being critical lol!

Greatest fantasy and worst fear....getting what you wish for!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LoverOnFire »

Have you ever been tied hands spread eagle to ceiling ?
I love this position blindfolded and gagged super good with silk scarfs . Beautiful.
Streached as just toes touching the floor and if you do not have a set of pulleys or winch to heist he or she can be made to stand on hard cover books to gain the height streaching , then the books to be taken away when tieing is done.
The main thing is to make the person feel tied tightly but, still letting the blood flow freely . It may be a long session going into the early morning light. Make him feel no escape !
Kiss your person through the silk and command the person you want better kisses .
caress the face over the silk turn your slave on . Nibble the neck give them a series of hickies to be shown in public lol
Take the nipples pull and twist and massuage the breast . Tongue the nipples .
There is no escape tied to ceiling the slave is yours to be turned on . He must know no escape -helpless !
Now the slave needs to be punished for not loving you enough and coming under your control, use a belt ,whip or whips and Whip the slave on the back,ass, legs and do a round of 20 for starters then stop . Now you sure as hell have the attention of the slave! Command the slave to obey you and submit to only you. Make the slave want only you ! Turn him red in color deep marks from whip is not necessary unless severe pain is wanted by slave.
Now a good Blow job or oral sex is preformed on him or her . Lightly hickie his end of the penis to make it sensitive and he will moan . Stroke it till he comes violently ! Do what needs to be done but, do it well !
Now for additional pain use vise grips on his penis skin he will howl in pain use 3 of them and let them hang lol . Then push needles into his penis he will howl believe me .
Back to the whipping again another 20 rounds scattered over the back of the body .
Now get the slave to shake his head up and down for yes and back and forth for no. Ask him do you love me ? if he answers slowly speed him up with whip lol he is your play time ! Make him obey !
With thighs tied tightly , knees tied tightly and feet tied to a spreader bar can be homemade just think of the fun you can have . Now place penis up in the air to waist get it out of the way cause your gonna ball slap him and make him groan believe me he will ! Now for further pain place needle under toe nails and push in . He will make load sound lol . Now back to whipping him another 20 rounds . He is starting to get tenderized and much willing to obey you lol .
Now work on him to make him come again under all that pain lol
Leave him tied dominated and helpless and he lost control he will never forget it .
I love this feeling of tied to ceiling and dominated while my female partner comes like crazy as she explores herself and the slave has changed to obey - the feeling of THE CONTROL and Domination is something else ! Hope you all like this believe me if you like Bondage and BDSM this is the ultimate way to go ! LoverOnFire

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

LoverOnFire wrote:Have you ever been tied hands spread eagle to ceiling ?
I love this position blindfolded and gagged super good with silk scarfs . Beautiful.
Streached as just toes touching the floor and if you do not have a set of pulleys or winch to heist he or she can be made to stand on hard cover books to gain the height streaching , then the books to be taken away when tieing is done.
The main thing is to make the person feel tied tightly but, still letting the blood flow freely . It may be a long session going into the early morning light. Make him feel no escape !
Kiss your person through the silk and command the person you want better kisses .
caress the face over the silk turn your slave on . Nibble the neck give them a series of hickies to be shown in public lol
Take the nipples pull and twist and massuage the breast . Tongue the nipples .
There is no escape tied to ceiling the slave is yours to be turned on . He must know no escape -helpless !
Now the slave needs to be punished for not loving you enough and coming under your control, use a belt ,whip or whips and Whip the slave on the back,ass, legs and do a round of 20 for starters then stop . Now you sure as hell have the attention of the slave! Command the slave to obey you and submit to only you. Make the slave want only you ! Turn him red in color deep marks from whip is not necessary unless severe pain is wanted by slave.
Now a good Blow job or oral sex is preformed on him or her . Lightly hickie his end of the penis to make it sensitive and he will moan . Stroke it till he comes violently ! Do what needs to be done but, do it well !
Now for additional pain use vise grips on his penis skin he will howl in pain use 3 of them and let them hang lol . Then push needles into his penis he will howl believe me .
Back to the whipping again another 20 rounds scattered over the back of the body .
Now get the slave to shake his head up and down for yes and back and forth for no. Ask him do you love me ? if he answers slowly speed him up with whip lol he is your play time ! Make him obey !
With thighs tied tightly , knees tied tightly and feet tied to a spreader bar can be homemade just think of the fun you can have . Now place penis up in the air to waist get it out of the way cause your gonna ball slap him and make him groan believe me he will ! Now for further pain place needle under toe nails and push in . He will make load sound lol . Now back to whipping him another 20 rounds . He is starting to get tenderized and much willing to obey you lol .
Now work on him to make him come again under all that pain lol
Leave him tied dominated and helpless and he lost control he will never forget it .
I love this feeling of tied to ceiling and dominated while my female partner comes like crazy as she explores herself and the slave has changed to obey - the feeling of THE CONTROL and Domination is something else ! Hope you all like this believe me if you like Bondage and BDSM this is the ultimate way to go ! LoverOnFire

Sounds like a great time.Might have to book this for a session.

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

I am a firm believer the more experienced Dominatrix's , Mistresses, and Madamne's are truly a work of art .
She has the job most married women does not want to do and vice versed some men does not know how to please a woman
.She has to make the man or woman come like crazy so thus all the different applications of Bondage and BDSM being preformed.
Be clean, be clean, and be clean and polished lol who wants to preform on someone with someone not clean?
With the hands tied to ceiling she can Dominate you so easily, reward you ,disapline and punish you even to break you mentally or physically or both.
The Dominatrix loves to make the man or woman quiver and move around under the whip striking the body. The Dominatrix needs to cum into an explosive Orgasm as well. She is a special well trained lady perfected in her art. She needs Orgasm to.
She needs to know how far to take you in the pain factor under the whip and other areas of her BDSM experience .
Bondage and BDSM are part of the tool box to get you to pop your cork, are they not? along with vibrators and all sorts of good stuff.
It is so beautiful being tied to ceiling watching her move with her beautiful curves as she works on you at the start then oh oh maybe ear plugs, blindfold, gag put on and its nerve feelings from here on .
The Dom's and Dominatrix's can bring the inner fire feelings out of you so just love them but, be careful not to over do it !
LoverOnFire

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

RAE123 wrote:My Piggy Bank is full; I might just have enough to cover one short session.
Now, Where to find one.
Rader
Just make sure you share the details with us "living vicariously" types. ;)

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

Hey just do a search under Bondage and BDSM in your city should find out what your looking for .
There are bondage clubs to search for also and BDSM Clubs in your area might be up to 50 60 miles away .
I have 3 Dominatrix 20 miles from and many more in the city -you will need make an appointment , it is a must .
When you make contact by email or other you will know the cost it depends on what you want in that session.

use you imagination on the searches start with ( Bondage Mistress -say in Toronto ) for example Have fun !

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

A Dominatrix refers to a woman also called Mistress, and Madame ,rewards or uses pain to acheive your Orgasm .
Dom means Dominate ( Top) Master
Sub means submissive (Bottom) usually a slave
Switch means he or she likes to tie up or that same person likes to be tied up .
Go do a google and look up Urban Dictionary for the sexual present terms on sexuality and see where you fall into .
If you like being tied up that is Bondage and if you like pain tied up that is BDSM . Usually Bondage and BDSM follow one another.
Interesting but everyone is different and My self I am 1 on 1 . I am a switch .I am a man loves woman hetrosexual all the way . That's me story and i am sticking to it .
A piece of good advice don't bend over to much around the events one never knows who will help you out lol.
Have Fun !