Hi

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Hi

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I am Gaby. I speak spanish so I hope you be pacient with my poor english. I share my passion for bondage with my husband but I also enjoy selfbondage mainly when I travel by work. If you want to know any other detail about me, just ask. :)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Hi

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome Gaby!

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

Hi Gaby!

Please tell us about your self bondage while on business trips!

I travel for work only occasionally, and often the trips are so fast and hectic that I just don't have time for any playing. Plus it is hard to bring toys with me when I am living out of a single carry-on bag.

There have been a couple of times that I have improvised a minor selfbondage at a hotel. I have always fantasized about the pants hangers, the ones with the spring clamps that will grip a pair of trousers and allow them to hang. One time I managed to make an ice release with a few zip-ties: two used as 'cuffs' and two more that were frozen into a block of ice using the mini-refrigerator in the room. I put the pants hanger on my nipples, hung myself in the closet, then locked the zip ties through the loops created by the zip ties frozen in the ice and around my wrists.

Unfortunately, once I got bored (which didn't take long) I just pressed the ice up against my body to make it melt fast. If I do that again I will need to find a way to insulate the ice.

So what techniques do you use?

Ron

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

gaby0001 wrote:... If you want to know any other detail about me, just ask. :)
Okay I'll bite, what's your favorite self bondage position? Or, would you say your a cuff's(leather)
kinda gal, rope maybe, mmmm... or is it steel restraints for you? A mixture of all!

Happy bondages,
- d.g

P.S.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Welcome to the forum gaby

Yes do feel free to tell us all here about your bondage experiences

gaby0001
Chair Bound

rmcingle wrote:Hi Gaby!

Please tell us about your self bondage while on business trips!

Ron
Hi Ron. I always found the time to play during my travels. I have several "adventures" in selbondage (in fact, you can read one of more thrilled experience here https://elplacerdelascuerdas.blogspot.c ... dos-i.html). I never travel with any special toy (I fear it can be detected in airport security LOL). Instead I use long socks (do you know the ones that are for playing soccer?). It has an additional advantage: leave no marks on skin ;). If I have time I also buy some ropes and zip ties. I am really good to tying myself.

I use my imagination to avoid being bored during selfbondage. My fantasies are pretty common (I think) but they are the fuel to enjoy the moment.

If you want to ask anything else, please, feel free to do so.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:... If you want to know any other detail about me, just ask. :)
Okay I'll bite, what's your favorite self bondage position? Or, would you say your a cuff's(leather)
kinda gal, rope maybe, mmmm... or is it steel restraints for you? A mixture of all!

Happy bondages,
- d.g

P.S.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.
Hi. Thank you.

I am a ropes girl, and I am very very good using them...even in myself LOL.

Regarding positions I prefer being hogtied. I would like to be tied spreadeagle to the bed but I do not dare to do it alone. The only mix I did is ropes and padlocks and it works fine by me...now LOL.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

ducttapelover wrote:Welcome to the forum gaby

Yes do feel free to tell us all here about your bondage experiences

Hi. Thank you.

I will do for sure. You also are welcome to visit my blog whenever you want. There you can read a couple of my experiences and fantasies.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Petrajane wrote:Welcome Gaby!
...I forgot to tell you that I really liked your website, especially "Damsels in Peril" section :D

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

gaby0001 wrote:
...I forgot to tell you that I really liked your website, especially "Damsels in Peril" section :D
Thanks Gaby, then you'll love the Damsels in Periltopic

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Petrajane wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:
Thanks Gaby, then you'll love the Damsels in Periltopic
...yes I will. Thank you again!!!