Does it count as Self Bondage if.....

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Does it count as Self Bondage if.....

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I was trying on a set of Darby leg irons and handcuffs while my wife was on the telephone in another room.
When she finished her call, she came into the room I was in and said that she had heard some noises from jewelry.
She saw the pair of keys on the floor and took them and kept them and wouldn't give them back.

So, it started off as self bondage but definitely didn't end up that way.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Does it count as Self Bondage if.....

Unread post by RAE123 »

Sounds like you have some interesting times coming your way. :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The post was written after the games were done. Nothing really happened other than spending about an hour unable to easily remove the jewelry that I had started with. She just went back to what she was working on after she took the keys.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

When I first told my wife about bondage, she seemed limited on ideas and hesitant about securing me in uncomfortable positions. I used self-bondage as the ice breaker. We do scenarios where I secure myself by a certain time. I can secure myself not worried about how I going to free myself because she's going to be arriving. I've put myself in some very secure positions.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

With me and my Wife, things are a bit different. We have been playing bondage games since before we were married.
She was a lot more involved and enthusiastic back then and her interest level seems to get lower and lower as time passes.
Every so often, she surprises me though.
She is actually more into discomfort (mine) than I am. I am more into the security and inability to escape.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Being helpless turns me on like nothing else. My wife likes to add a little discomfort. An example is when I’m in the cage, which is already too small, she will zip tie my ankles through the cage and lock my cuffed hands to another place. She calls it criss cross and laughs as she leaves me to think about my predicament.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

You have mentioned "Being Helpless" several times and even described an example in detail once (with the Dominatrix).
What does "Helpless" mean to you? I satisfied with restraints that I cannot remove. It seems like you are looking for a bit more than that. Inability to move? No use of your hands? Inability to prevent a play partner from doing whatever they want to you? I am guessing that cuffed in front is probably not good enough and cuffed in back is good enough only if legs are also seriously restricted from movement. Describe what works for you.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I also enjoy selfbondage. Sometimes I also do it just to tempt my husband to play with me.

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

Years ago (decades, actually) when my wife was willing to indulge my BDSM desires we had a system that I thought worked well.

She would take the kids to school (elementary) and then would help out in a classroom for a while, generally returning home just before lunch time. We would agree that today was to be a BDSM day, so once she left I would prepare myself, putting myself into bondage.

If I was going for comfortable bondage (such as spread eagle on the bed) I might start as soon as they were out of the house. If I wanted to include something painful, such as nipple clamps, I would wait an appropriate amount of time, expecting her home about 11:45

Not that her arrival home would guarantee release! Sometimes she would just ignore me for a while, or add to my torment by whipping me or adding clothespins to sensitive places. There was a hard cut off of about 3:00 PM as the kids would be getting out of school and I had to have everything cleaned up and put away before they got home.

So I consider that half self bondage. I also engage in full self bondage when the wife isn't home.

Ron

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

gaby0001 wrote:I also enjoy selfbondage. Sometimes I also do it just to tempt my husband to play with me.
LOL So Gaby...what's your success rate for this? How often do you succeed!
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

gaby0001
Chair Bound

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:I also enjoy selfbondage. Sometimes I also do it just to tempt my husband to play with me.
LOL So Gaby...what's your success rate for this? How often do you succeed!
...I think you mean about tempting my husband? In that case it is more than 100% LOL. He is not into bondage but he pleases me with this.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

gaby0001 wrote:...I think you mean about tempting my husband? In that case it is more than 100% LOL. He is not into bondage but he pleases me with this.
That's really great, AWESOME to hear :)
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I was going to ask if you leave yourself an alternate means of escape in case your husband does not want to play but it sounds like that is never a problem. Do you still have a means of escape if you know he is willing to play?

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Stahlketten wrote:
I was going to ask if you leave yourself an alternate means of escape in case your husband does not want to play but it sounds like that is never a problem. Do you still have a means of escape if you know he is willing to play?
...well my method has never fail so far :lol:

I always play safe so I always have a way to escape of my bonds, even when he ties me. It is my secret. Hope you don't going to tell him 8-)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

gaby0001 wrote: ...well my method has never fail so far :lol:

I always play safe so I always have a way to escape of my bonds, even when he ties me. It is my secret. Hope you don't going to tell him 8-)
I find that I am in a different place mentally if I don't have a means of escape. My Jailer is less picky about the "no means of escape" part. I believe she sees it as a physical sensation thing while I see it as a mental game.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Stahlketten wrote:
gaby0001 wrote: ...well my method has never fail so far :lol:

I find that I am in a different place mentally if I don't have a means of escape. My Jailer is less picky about the "no means of escape" part. I believe she sees it as a physical sensation thing while I see it as a mental game.
I always have a means of escape because I am a little bit "paranoic" with the "what if.." part of the bondage play.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

gaby0001 wrote: I always have a means of escape because I am a little bit "paranoic" with the "what if.." part of the bondage play.
Are you worried about what your partner might do to you or are you more concerned about unforeseen events such as earthquakes or something like what happened in "Gerald's Game"?