Favorite bondage scene from television/ movies?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Sovereign
Unfettered Newbie

Favorite bondage scene from television/ movies?

Unread post by Sovereign »

Hi all, thought it would be interesting if we shared our favorite bondage scenes from television and movies. Despite the bondage in shows and movies being weak and so unbelievable for the most part, it’s still exciting to see an attractive actor/ actress bound and gagged. So why not share? Feel free to describe the scene, the actor or actress, what you would’ve done to make the scene better ;)

For me, I have two. First is Drew Barrymore in Charlie’s Angels. Barrymore was tied to a chair and tape gagged with red lips drawn over the gag. That movie came out when I was a kid and it was one of those instances when I realized I was into bondage at a young age. Also, Drew Barrymore was sexy then lol. The other scene is from a show called Las Vegas. The actress was Vanessa Marcil. She was tied with rope and tape gagged virtually the entire episode. Lots of struggling, ungagging and regagging her. Honesty it made me wonder if the director of the episode was secretly into bondage lol.

So how about everyone else?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Favorite bondage scene from television/ movies?

Unread post by Petrajane »

Most recent scene that comes to mind is from one of the Marvel Avengers films. The one where Black Widow is tied to a chair in an old Russian warehouse in black tights and little black dress. And she's able to break the chair, OUCH! Such a turn-on for me.

Sovereign
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sovereign »

Yes! Love that scene. Only thing missing was a good gag lol.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

In the film "The Mask" Cameron Diaz is tied to a tree or something with her arms above her, that's a great turn on for me.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Going back quite a few years a couple of Clint Eastwood films have some good scenes 'Play Misty for me' (sinister girl on girl bondage) and 'Thunderbolt and Lightfoot' (teenage girl and her boyfriend tied and gagged together by the bad guys and bound parents find them). :gag:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Annabella Sciorra in Whispers in the Dark.

Dress, pantyhose, heels, hogtied, cleave gag with mouthpacking. There's some slithering... some threatening... I mean, for a mainstream movie, it's about as good as it gets.

Scenes like this can always have more (and tighter) rope but the bondage is convincing enough to look like it might be somewhat difficult to escape from.

The closeups of her face showing her distress are pretty great. Gag could definitely be more secure.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Since I discovered them, soap operas have always given me the chance to watch bondage scenes, some of them quite good. Here I bring you an extract of one called "Los 80's" in which you can appreciate what I think is the best bondage scene I've seen on TV. What caught my attention was the way he tied her up (tying her feet to her hands) and gagged her (putting a piece of fabric into her mouth before securing her with another piece of fabric). I haven't seen those details in any other TV series.

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DannyChocolate »

The intro to Challenge of the Super Friends, where Aquaman and Black Manta engage in a brawl and we cut to Black Manta being tied up in an octopus' tentacles. The way he's struggling to break free... :D

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I think you need exactly The Image (The Punishment of Anne) 1975!

Bored playboy Jean, while mingling amongst a group of wealthy socialites at a literary party, spots Anne, a ravishing blonde that immediately wants to know her better. Also at the party, and looking equally as bored, is Claire, an old friend of his who he approaches so that he learn more about this beautiful and mysterious blonde. He is quite surprised to find out that they are an item, as he had no idea that Clair swung that way. Turns out that Claire is the mistress of young Anne and she begins to draw Jean into her world of sadistic pleasures. Claire is a strong and powerful force, cold and cruel, while Anne's submissive nature hides a volcanic desire that hints at who is actually in charge of this relationship. Then there is Jean, who is so drab and boring that it almost hurts to watch him on screen. The nature of Claire and Anne's relationship becomes quite apparent to Jean when they visit a public garden and Claire orders Anne to steal a rose, and hide its thorny stem under her.

Great BDSM scenes, recommend!

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DannyChocolate »

I just watched the Birdman episode "Avenger For Ransom" and there's a scene in it where Birdman and Avenger are tied to a chair in a self-destructive probe. Given that I have a crush on Birdman, I was very happy to see it. His reactions were spot-on, everything about the scene was PERFECT.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I have several "favorite" bondage scenes. I liked to see The Avengers because, if I were lucky, I could see Mrs Peel in peril, tied and gagged by the villain of the day :D
bird4b.jpg
bird4b.jpg (25.3 KiB) Viewed 11746 times

captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by captbb »

gaby0001 wrote:I have several "favorite" bondage scenes. I liked to see The Avengers because, if I were lucky, I could see Mrs Peel in peril.....
The Avengers is also a favorite of mine. In the same episode the image is taken from, Mrs Peel is also subject to a lovely chloroform KO.