High Quality Bondage Supply?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
whiplash2020
Unfettered Newbie

High Quality Bondage Supply?

Unread post by whiplash2020 »

Hi everyone, first time posting here.

Our bondage equipment was recently lost in the middle of a move (boy is someone going to be surprised when they open THAT box) and I'm in need of replacing everything. It's not so much of a loss, because most of the stuff we had wasn't very high quality.

What's the most top-quality bondage supply store? Money isn't really an object; I want to make sure I'm getting the best stuff that's the most comfortable for my partner because there aren't pieces sticking out and poking her, etc. Rope, gags, and so on. I'm the one with the kink, and she's just kind of going along with it, so quality is important to make sure that the stuff is comfortable for her to endure.

If this has been logged somewhere, please feel free to point me in that direction, but browsing this forum didn't yield anything. Thanks!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: High Quality Bondage Supply?

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hi, and welcome to the Bound Forum, and sorry to hear about the loss of your gear!
whiplash2020 wrote:What's the most top-quality bondage supply store? Money isn't really an object; I want to make sure I'm getting the best stuff that's the most comfortable for my partner because there aren't pieces sticking out and poking her, etc. Rope, gags, and so on.
It might help to know where you are in the world -- high end kink stores are kind of like luxury cars and there are quite a few "bests" depending if you're in the US, or UK, or elsewhere, and international shipping might get expensive if you're buying 10 pounds of rope. :)

Two places that immediately spring to MY mind as "cost is no object, really high quality gear" are Fetters in the UK, and Mr. S Leather in San Francisco (which also apparently sells Fetters' products in the US).

I'm personally a fan of JT's Stockroom. It might not be the very best of the best, but all of the restraints and toys I've bought seem to be high quality leather gear.

whiplash2020
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks! I'm on the west cost USA and would love a place that ships.

whiplash2020
Unfettered Newbie

stephanie_cd wrote:
I'm personally a fan of JT's Stockroom. It might not be the very best of the best, but all of the restraints and toys I've bought seem to be high quality leather gear.
This place looks great. I was previously buying from Autumn's Sub Shop, and that stuff felt super cheap to us.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Hottbonds

I've bought from them numerous times, great quality, I'd say top quality really.

wnt2srveu
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wnt2srveu »

I’ve had restraints from jtstockroom for about 10 years and they are still good and look great. And if you’re close to Los Angeles you can got to their store.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

It helps to know what kinds of toys you like to use.
Rope isn't hard to get but I really have no interest and very little experience there.
I believe it is pretty hard to have secure bondage with rope without cutting off circulation.
There are the buckled leather restraints (in voluntary cooperation with your sub).
I consider them to be more decoration than actual restraint.
There are locking leather restraints which are obviously a bit more secure.
I like the "Humane Restraints" brand and the kind that have a buckle that takes a small padlock to secure.
Police style cuffs are not hard to get at all though there are considerable differences between different brands and sellers.
There are the medieval style shackles and antique styles that have so many variations that it is hard to give advice without knowing what appeals to you and your sub.

copperfox
Chair Bound

Unread post by copperfox »

Welcome to the forum!

For quality leather gear, my go-to sites are Mr. S Leather (https://www.mr-s-leather.com, located in San Francisco) and Sinvention (https://www.churchofsinvention.com, located in Ontario, Canada).

There's really nothing from either store that I can't recommend...they're both extremely high quality (a fact reflected in the price). Also a big fan of both vendors as you can often ask for a level of customization in their gear as well (e.g. adding locking buckles, custom sizing, etc.). The leather hoods and cuffs I've got from Mr. S are the most comfortable (and secure!) that I've ever had (Fetters Padded Locking Wrist/Ankle Restraints, Deluxe Tight Hood, Isolation Hood).

To further echo the previous comments about gear from JT''s Stockroom...I have a VERY comfortable set of padded cuffs from there as well (Premium Lockable Dungeon Wrist/Ankle Cuffs), and while (to me) they don't feel as heavy duty as my Mr. S cuffs, they are perfect for a tight spread eagle due to all the padding.

Concerning Autumn's Sub-Shop, that was the first place I ever ordered bondage gear from...and that was about 15 years ago! Was able to get tons of gear for a couple hundred dollars...and while it was a great introduction to "real" leather gear (and perfect for my budget at the time), there's absolutely no comparison between that shop and the others mentioned.

Happy hunting!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I can also vouch for the high quality of Sinvention, and add Top-to-Bottom ( https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk/ ) to the list.

Have fun shopping,
- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

If you are into steel cuffs with the medieval look, check out Dungeon Delights.
In comparison with the old Fetters of London cuffs, I would say that the Dungeon Delights products are more consistently made but the style of the Fetters London products are a bit more appealing.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

It seems to me this store: https://passioncraftstore.com/ it's what you need. High quality and variety of devices! I can recommend leather floggers like cat flogger https://passioncraftstore.com/black-cat ... -red-tails 8-)

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

I can say HottBonds is legit. They make high quality bondage products. Only buy from them. Highly recommend.