I want to be beautifully bound

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

I want to be beautifully bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I can't help but think that everything is going on in my imagination much better than in reality. The only one who tied me up beautifully is my life. There are many aspirations and ambitions, but no resources for this. Either hyperactivity or lethargy. I have no golden mean, but I really want to be beautifully bound by this purple bondage rope purple bondage rope

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I want to be beautifully bound

Unread post by Tesgri »

That is some beautiful rope, I'd love to get some. When I have money to spare... so sometime after Covid? :(

I take it you don't have anyone around who does/knows rope?

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I do like the idea of beauty in bondage. I think of my role as a binder as being sort of like a sculptor. Making the damsel as beautiful as possible. Ropes symmetrical, taught, and totally secure. I hate it when I see an image with loose knots, or sloppy rigging.
dSteve

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

dsteve wrote:I do like the idea of beauty in bondage. I think of my role as a binder as being sort of like a sculptor. Making the damsel as beautiful as possible. Ropes symmetrical, taught, and totally secure. I hate it when I see an image with loose knots, or sloppy rigging.
I can share that sentiment, but what about rope that is messy on purpose? There is beauty in asymmetry as well.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Sure, as long as it is on purpose. If a loose or oddly placed rope is there due to thoughtless work it shows disrespect for the victim.
dSteve