bound in sand

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: bound in sand

Unread postby MobServer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Sophie wrote:It was another one but same bondage. The compression by the foam must be funny but not simple to do it with the chemical products and it seems you have To cut the barrel or box to go out,

Hope you can share us pretty soon what you do. :D
Keep calm and be my work of art!
MobServer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Sophie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am

Too extreme the expanded foam.
I continue my sessions in the garage with the barrel and the box.
In the barrel I never stay more the 2-2.5 hours. Due to the position, I ask every time the release. But I like this 2 hours, it's intense.
My husband put the box on legs to place under an electric heating. Now I feel warm in my cocoon :-)
I let him choose the duration of my session. It is a surprise when he start removing the screws on the lid. It never go over 4 hours. Sometime it feel short, sometime long. If not very compressed I could do more, sure, But not very funny for him as he stay close to the box for safety.

So
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Sophie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:17 pm

I still enjoy the "sand bondage". Both in the barrel or the box
Now in the box, I stay stucked long times. Last week, we put the box in the garden and my husband buried me with a good compression. It was the sunny hours and he regulary pour water threw holes in the lid to cool me. He released me after 6 hours in my hot and tight box. A wonderfull session. I drink with a little tube inserted by my husband.
I hope to do longer session with training

Sophie
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Sophie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:59 pm

Hi

Back here to give you news about my "sand" session.
I continue using the box and the barrel. Both during several hours.
It is easier in the box as I lay in a confortable position, only stucked by the sand. Till 5-6 hours
In the barrel, I reached 3 hours.
I have done funny sessions in the garden with the barrel. I was stucked inside while friends were home without knowing I was close to them in my sand cocoon. :mrgreen:

Sophie
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Elzart » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:24 am

Does your husband use a remote controlled vibrator?
It can also be an interesting game.
Elzart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby SergioUK » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:55 pm

The way to do it with polyurethane foam is probably to wrap the occupant in something like cling-film, lay a thin layer of foam that they can lie on and part fill the box so it fits the back half of their body. Then once cured, remove them, cut the top surface smooth, put film over that and fill again, this time with a breathing tube in place. Then you have a reusable perfect cocoon that can be closed with, for instance, ratchet straps. For more fun cut holes in the top half for access to genitals and nipples, and maybe the soles of the feet. Imagine having your feet ticked when you literally can't move a muscle?
SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Sophie » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:54 pm

It seems difficult to make this mold. But it would be a fast way to be cocooned. This foam is sticky?
With the sand, the process is quite long. 15 minutes to go in, same to be free. And more from the barrel. The good thing is the possibility to adjust the compression I want.
I have done some change in my devices. Now, I use a plastic mask for nose and mouth. I can breath through the nose and have the mouth closed. So I have already done 2 sessions with tape on my mouth and earplugs. Funny. I feel more isolated, without any noise.

Elzart, sure I have done with a vibrator. I always choose the speed, not my husband
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby SergioUK » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:57 pm

The challenge with polyurethane foam is that it takes a while - 10-20 minutes - to expand to its final size and set, and several hours to cure, but the subject could be removed after the initial expansion as long as they don't crush the shape getting out. In the first few minutes it can be shaped but once cured it's firm but slightly flexible or at least soft to the touch, but only slightly. Once cured it can be cut with a knife or saw but this leaves a rough finish. My dream solution would be to coat the surface with liquid latex and the resulting case could be used many times.

I'd guess about 6-10 cans of foam would be needed to fully encase an average person but it could be less. A bit of practice would be needed to get an even fill. I'll definitely give this a try if I can find space and a willing partner.
SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Sophie » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:32 pm

If I understand well, the person lay on the bottom part of the mold and you filll the box to the top. But it will glue the person inside the box, no? How to remove the top part except waiting it become hard? a little scary...
I think the sand is safer, only it need time to go out
But, interesting your idea ;)
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby lotharj » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:04 pm

I have some experience with encasement with expanding foam. The major challenges are:

1. The foam acts like glue and very hard to get off of skin. You definitely need to protect your body with an easily removable layer. I have used cling film.

2. The heat while curing is very hot especially in an enclosed container. The only way I have been able to mitigate is doing small amounts at a time and even then it is still very hot.

3. The foam does shrink a little a day or so later. It is not as tight as you would think.
lotharj
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM