Losing Hope :(

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Impulsed
Chair Bound

Losing Hope :(

Unread post by Impulsed »

I'm starting to believe my journey with chastity is never going to start.

I've had many different belts over many years and I just can't get "the one"

So far every device I have owned I have been able to defeat via pull out. Sometimes it's with no effort and I've just popped out on it's own.

Seems like my body's quite awkward for a charity device Grower, uncut and high balls...

I've owned
CB3000 - could pull out reguardless of ring /spacer setup
CB6000 with pull out stopper - could still pull out
Bon4 - pullout
Holytrainer - slipped out as it hangs low
Owned multiple generic steel devices hinged ring and solid ring. Could still pull out

I'm starting to believe no trapped ball devices are suitable. Either the ring is to small to the point of it being dangerous or I can just pull out. Seems to be if it can all go in through the ring it can also come back out.

A full belt feels like it is out of the question as I need it to be discreet and to not sit above my waistline.

Does anyone know of anything affordable. (£50 or less) that might work ?

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Losing Hope :(

Unread post by Jimdini »

Not sure about the conversion rate but would this sort of belt be what you had in mind?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Male-Stainle ... 0005.m1851
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

I'm similarly constructed. What worked for me is a simple stainless steel ball trap device, coupled with a metal hip belt:
IMG_0303.jpg
Note that the belt does not hold the device up. It's fairly loose - I can push it over my buttocks if I want, and I don't even open it to get in (the latch is just for adjustability). It normally sits below the waistbands of my pants & underwear, What it does is:
  • It keeps the device close to my body - that means erections push against the belt rather than my nutsack.
  • It keeps the device oriented and braced in place, which means I can't just grab the thing and masturbate with it.
  • It prevents pulling out.
Now, when I say it guards against pulling out, that's not quite true. I can - and do - pull my dick out and back behind the lock. That's actually good for cleaning. It's just that once pulled out, there isn't really anywhere for it to go except back into the cage.

A few other notes about thing thing as it stands. First, the lock has been replaced with a larger, more secure insert. The insert is slightly thicker, and the catch rotates further so there was a little bit of modification required to accommodate it.

Second, the little cover on the front is for two reasons: with a small cage, I tend to stick through the bars a bit which causes abrasions. The cover keeps everything in. Also, the belt tends to hold everything high when sitting, which can lead to, uh, overshooting the seat. So the cover interrupts the stream. I always clean up with paper after urinating. (I also lubricate twice a day. That, and cleaning, are really important.)

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

Jimdini wrote:Not sure about the conversion rate but would this sort of belt be what you had in mind?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Male-Stainle ... 0005.m1851
Something like that looks ideal. The only thing I'm wondering is adjustability.
I know most belts allow for a little adjustment. Not exactly sure how you'd adjust that one.
ruru67 wrote:I'm similarly constructed. What worked for me is a simple stainless steel ball trap device, coupled with a metal hip belt:
IMG_0303.jpg
Note that the belt does not hold the device up. It's fairly loose - I can push it over my buttocks if I want, and I don't even open it to get in (the latch is just for adjustability). It normally sits below the waistbands of my pants & underwear, What it does is:
  • It keeps the device close to my body - that means erections push against the belt rather than my nutsack.
  • It keeps the device oriented and braced in place, which means I can't just grab the thing and masturbate with it.
  • It prevents pulling out.
Now, when I say it guards against pulling out, that's not quite true. I can - and do - pull my dick out and back behind the lock. That's actually good for cleaning. It's just that once pulled out, there isn't really anywhere for it to go except back into the cage.

A few other notes about thing thing as it stands. First, the lock has been replaced with a larger, more secure insert. The insert is slightly thicker, and the catch rotates further so there was a little bit of modification required to accommodate it.

Second, the little cover on the front is for two reasons: with a small cage, I tend to stick through the bars a bit which causes abrasions. The cover keeps everything in. Also, the belt tends to hold everything high when sitting, which can lead to, uh, overshooting the seat. So the cover interrupts the stream. I always clean up with paper after urinating. (I also lubricate twice a day. That, and cleaning, are really important.)
I do like your design and the concept behind it. Was the hip belt custom made by yourself or was it for another style of belt and you've modified it?

Also I would have to choose a different device I think. The style of lock on yours is not really fit for purpose. I could explain how easy it is to get them open and closed without the key but it would spoil the fun for many who have that style lock.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

The belt is just aluminium strip. I rounded the edges a bit, but what stops it digging in too much is simply not being tight..

The lock is one of these, cut short and filed down a bit: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32824137126.html

I do know how to pick a cylinder lock, and I don't expect this one would last very long under determined attack, especially since the exposed locking tab gives a way to torque the cylinder without getting in the way of the keyway. I've thought about drilling a hole through the end of the lock and the housing to allow a numbered plastic anti-tamper tag to be used.

The standard locks are very easy to open: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uEYveSssok

infenron
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by infenron »

I bought one of these and its a much better fit for my body shape,

https://www.shapeways.com/product/2D4Z9 ... -cage-stub

You can select a type\size of cage and the ring, cheap and easy to get a different size if needed. The lock is sold seperately but sounds like you might have some spare of that design.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have a device called the Vice. It works well, comfortable and can not be pulled off.
Try it.