Prison Fetish

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: Prison Fetish

Unread postby Stahlketten » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Got plenty of thumb cuffs.
That is not the kind of thing you would use if you want your captive to be willing to try more bondage.
Thumb cuffs also don't work for any length of time because to be secure, they have to be tight enough to pretty much cut off circulation.
Modern handcuffs do work well enough, but many of the antique and more interesting collector pieces do not hold her.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Stahlketten » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:57 pm

On a semi-related note,
How do guards handle prisoner that need a bathroom break when the are wearing handcuffs and a waist chain with or without a black box? What if the prisoner is female?
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby this_girl » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Stahlketten wrote:On a semi-related note,
How do guards handle prisoner that need a bathroom break when the are wearing handcuffs and a waist chain with or without a black box? What if the prisoner is female?

I don't know but I assume that using handcuffs and a waist chain is just for transporting prisoners using non-secure transport. Such transport should only be for short distances and, hopefully, a supervised comfort break would be allowed before the transit.

For longer trips (and I am thinking "Con Air"), supervised comfort breaks could be supervised for either sex.
this_girl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm

For a court appearance, the practice seems to be to apply transport chains at the jail and to keep the prisoner in those chains until returning to the jail in the evening.
After the last post, I did a search for descriptions of prisoner transport and what I found is that there are a lot of cross country trips with chained prisoners and these trips sometimes go as long as two weeks in a van with just scheduled restroom and fast food breaks. If you need to go before a rest stop.... Things can get pretty disgusting. Sometimes they just hose out the van before the next batch of passengers.
It seems like all the escapes happen during restroom breaks, so at least some of the chains probably come off at those times.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM