Top Clips - Bondage category

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.

Re: Top Clips - Bondage category

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Cunty Boss Humiliates The Wrong Employee

Lily is Dixie’s cunty boss. Lily humiliated Dixie earlier in the day in a conference meeting when Dixie didn’t have the correct reports on hand. It's later in the day, after office hours, and Lily thinks that Dixie has come to her office after work to apologize and drop off the rights charts. She drops off the charts but isn’t there to apologize. Lily is still being a bitch and wants her to apologize again. Dixie’s done though and tells her that she quits, then throws down some rope from her purse. Lily laughs at her and asks her what she thinks she's going to do with that. Dixie blankly tells her that she going to tie her up an humiliate her. Lily gets out of her chair and laughs some more at Dixie's feeble attempt to be get revenge. But Dixie grabs her, bends her over the desk and starts tying her wrists behind her back. Dixie sits Lily in the chair to tie her up more and Lily still thinks that Dixie is fucking around with her and blows off literally everything that Dixie says to her. Lily tries the, you'll never get a new job if I have anything to do with it but Dixie informs her that she's been saving up her pennies for a long time and is going somewhere where she will never be found and will be set for life.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/61965/19765819/Cunty+Boss+Humiliates+The+Wrong+Employee
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm

" As if I was not gagged enough, they came back and gagged me some more "

If you enjoy very strict gags then you may enjoy what happens here to Rachel Adams. She is wearing leather boots, and she is very strictly gagged, though early on we noticed that a small little bit of her panties could pop out, as seen in the upper right photo, so to make the gag more secure even more tape is wrapped around her head, for her gag, completely sealing her panties in her mouth and forcing her lips open in the way a strict gag can do.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38942/19789769/%22+As+if+I+was+not+gagged+enough%2C+they+came+back+and+gagged+me+some+more+%22
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Couple's Bondage Massage

Please send me more couples like this! I was so excited about this session request that I added a twist. My co-masseuse, you'll never see her. Never know her. She'll come in, a shiny goddess covered head-to-toe rub you all over, and you don't know who she is.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120911/19808077/Couple%27s+Bondage+Massage
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:54 pm

SaraLiz and Catie Parker: Football soccer rivals in bondage!

(ORIGINALLY A CUSTOM VIDEO) SaraLiz is the star player in the best female team of the world, about to play the final in the World Cup. The rival team knows they have no chance against SaraLiz so Catie Parker, captain of the rival team, develops a plan: she'll keep Sara away of the game by simply breaking into the hotel room where she's staying previous to the game, over power her and tie her up. Catie knocks SaraLiz with a rag, wet with some chemical that put Sara to sleep. When SaraLiz wakes up she notices she can't move. Catie is having so much fun humiliating Sara, but since she has a game to play, Catie gags Sara with a piece of duct tape and leaves. A couple of hours later, Catie returns, her team has won the World Cup and shows Sara videos of her team winning the match. But suddenly a fan of Sara's team shows up, they've been looking for Sara, and when this dude finds her tied up and gagged, decides to do the same to Catie. The blonde girl gets tied up too and tape gagged, but instead untying Sara, this guy just leaves both girls tied up and struggling to get free!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/80159/19864825/SaraLiz+and+Catie+Parker%3A+Football+soccer+rivals+in+bondage%21+%28MP4+FORMAT%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm

AJK07-Tied up and held hostage by an escaped convict

Jamie has just escaped from the authorities. She needs transportation, a place to hide and a change of clothes. She finds some lady named Claire walking. She grabs her and makes her take her to her home. Once there Jamie ties Claire up with rope. When she starts complaining too much, Jamie stuffs her mouth with panties and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. Jamie finds Claire wears clothes too small for her. But Claire lives with her sister who is about Jamie's size. So Jamie takes off her prison uniform and dresses in the sister's clothes. When Jamie looks out the window, she notices a lot of police activity. She is sure they are looking for her. In the end, Jamie needs to spend a little longer with Claire. So she decides to have some fun with her. So when Jamie strips naked and tells Claire she is going to remove the gag for some fun, Claire is not too enthusiastic.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3961/19907105/AJK07-Tied+up+and+held+hostage+by+an+escaped+convict.+HD
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Links & Site Reviews