Since i got into chastity, I researched the methods to release myself when my SO isn't here. There is always the classic mail the key to yourself. But the most easy and convenient way would be: keys right in your pockets..but you can't access them until a certain time passes! Bonus points if your SO was the one who takes the photos and returns your phone back to you!
So I developed an Android App that encrypts images for a certain period of type.
For example; take a photo of the combination lock or hide the keys in a combination safe (take photo of the numbers or a step-by-step unlock notes...etc) for extra security since combination locks can be easily cracked.
- Support for up to 20 image captures to avoid taking a blurry unreadable images
- No limits on holding date * Built-in image viewer
- Export function to export images to PC/Mac, either to improve readability or save original high-res photos!
- 128-bit AES encryption, no way around it!
- Per-user unique decryption key; even if you images were stolen, ONLY you can decrypt them.
Distribution type: APK file
Privacy: I swear on me mum, internet access is only used to query the time so you don’t cheat!, this App ONLY makes a connection to pool.ntp.org. Wireshark the App if still unsure! Read/Write external storage obviously to read(decrypt) write(encrypt) images.
Screenshots, Tutorial & download at my blog (shameless self-promotion)
Bug reports and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks for reading!