Shrinking due to prolonged chastity?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?

Shrinking due to prolonged chastity?

Unread postby lockedup4eva » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Hey all, so I recently came accross a tumblr blog of a dominant woman, the top post of which outlined, with photos, her husband's shrinking member over the course of a year. This was due to
a) prolonged periods in a metal cage device,
b) her swapping him into progreesively smaller cages and letting him out for erections less and less frequently, then not at all and
c) only allowing him ruined orgasms through the cage with a vibrator or anally via pegging

His cock went from 6 1/2" down to barely 2" and not really a cock anymore, in fact they now call it his "clit".

I found when I went my longest period in chastity, only 21 days, that it took 2-3 days to get back to pre-lockup erection size, so I can totally buy this scenario as being real, and it scares. The. Shit. Out. Of. Me. Because if my other half offered me this.....Id leap at it.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with longer periods of lockup resulting in a smaller dick size? Did it recover if so?
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Re: Shrinking due to prolonged chastity?

Unread postby Rider8 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:32 pm

I've seen those pictures and I don't totaly believe it.
I've been locked for months at a time and maybe only the first erection is a bit smsller, then things go back t normal.
Also others that are into prolonged chastity state that there are no permanent shrinking.
Rider8
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby this_girl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:03 pm

I have heard the same story although I haven't seen the pictures. I have asked around to the guys in the various chastity groups that I belong to and that all agree that there are no long-term effects: after release from chastity, the penis may look smaller but it soon recovers - also, some correspondents admitted that, initially, a full erection was not possible for a few days but masturbation was still possible. In all cases, full size and performance returned in a few days.

If the photographs showing shrinkage are genuine, perhaps there was also some chemical assistance. There are also some hypnosis programs on WarpMyMind.com that claim to achieve the same results.
this_girl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby ruru67 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:22 am

It sounds to me that this blog is fap-fodder. Small penis humiliation and related fetishes are things.
ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby this_girl » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 pm

I confess that I had to Google "fap fodder". It is not a term, with which I am familiar. Perhaps, I am of the wrong age group or nationality.

However, I though that thsi was a serious discussion and I treated it accordingly.
this_girl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby lockedup4eva » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm

This was a serious discussion at least on my part. As I stated above, after a longer lockup with no release I was definitely smaller when hard for a couple of days.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Return to Chastity