Hello, hopeful new friends

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I just discovered this little slice of the internet and couldn't help it but join. I've been very passionate about bondage for many MANY years now but would love to get to know the community more. Hoping I can meet new people and possibly friends. As the name suggests I am a starving artist with the constant desire to improve my skill, including trying my hand at more bondage related art. I look forward to hoping getting to know all of you very soon.
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 am

Welcome among us. I'm a bondage artist too. Though my bondage art is...
Well... This is a sample: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a55c/f/20 ... rcat_z.png
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 am

Hypercat wrote:Welcome among us. I'm a bondage artist too. Though my bondage art is...
Well... This is a sample: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a55c/f/20 ... rcat_z.png


Hey that’s a lot of fun! If you ever want to collaborate on something don’t be shy, drop me a line! I’m always happy to try new things
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby TheBoundArtist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Hypercat wrote:Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/

Are all I’ve those your work? There’s a lot of different styles I’m seeing here. I’m working on a piece now once I’m done I’ll send you a pm so you can take a look
lets try on a gag so I can draw you
TheBoundArtist
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Hello, hopeful new friends

Unread postby Hypercat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am

TheBoundArtist wrote:
Hypercat wrote:Thanks for the offer but we must see if our arts are compatible first.
These are my galleries:
https://hypercat-z.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hypercat-z/

Are all I’ve those your work? There’s a lot of different styles I’m seeing here. I’m working on a piece now once I’m done I’ll send you a pm so you can take a look

The few ones in different style are commissions, gifts or pics I colored.
I'm really anxious to see your art.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
User avatar
Hypercat
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Italy


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below