Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Unread postby wildcard » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:39 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows that you are into Bondage. How did they find out? Do you share with them?

Before the movie 50 Shades of Grey came out, I was at a bar with a female coworker/friend (Vanilla). A lady down the other end of the bar was reading the book. Some how the topic of handcuffs with sex came up and she asked me if I ever did that? Err no way I replied. I told her my wife was reading the book and liked it. My friend said watch out she my come home with a pair of handcuffs and beat me. We joked about the freaks that are into that stuff.

I will add on to my experience, but please feel free to add your own.
wildcard
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Unread postby Jimdini » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:23 pm

wildcard wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows that you are into Bondage. How did they find out? Do you share with them?

Yes, I have a couple of friends that know about my liking for bondage. :) I got stuck in handcuffs and a gag and had to text for help. :oops:
One of them acts as my sahety back up and if they are going to pass by my place after work will arrange to release me from escape proof selfbondage. :D
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby snakeman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 am

yes, all our friends know about what my wife and i get up to. my wife has a photo of me handcuffed to the bed, everyone has seen it lol. we are quite open about our bondage games. some are not into it, others would love to use handcuffs but their partners wont.
snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:53 pm

At present, only my girlfriend knows that I am into bondage. However, a decade ago, a younger woman from my work wound up with no place to stay due to to a fire in her apartment complex. I let her stay at my place because I was going out of town. The evening that I returned, she told me that she had something she wanted to ask me about. Yes, I completely forgot that all my stuff was in the guest room closet.

She asked me if I would be willing to play with her. Oh hell yes. She jacked me off and put the CB-6000 on me. It stayed on me for 10 days, even though it was uncomfortable a lot. She would not remove it. Every night during those 10 days, when I got home she made me get dressed, then would restrain me in some position. She would leave me in position for hours, then punish me, before locking me up somewhere to sleep. The closet, the bathroom, the backyard shed, the garage. She picked somewhere different every night.

Then she told me that she was moving back to Iowa and everything ended. I never got anything. Not a taste, not a fuck, nothing.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby DarkLizerd » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:09 am

In a word...
No... NO.... No.... And I'm pretty sure no...
(OK, a few words...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr71609dh2se/BDSM_Roulette_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Return to Bondage & BDSM