How to reduce my fat waist?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

How to reduce my fat waist?

Unread postby Louis2008 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 am

I am male, of course, 34 years of age, I am a cross dressing lover but I always hate seeing my fat waist (40")
in front of the mirror.

My family's genetic is not very fat, not very slim though, we are Asians. I don't actually eat a lot, but I don't
diet at all. it's so difficult for me to skip any single meals, Now. I am not a total vegan but I always avoid
animal meat if I can, I often eat noodles, vegetables, and eggs etc. However, I drink red wine quite often.

Anything I should do / I can do to reduce my waist? What is the fastest way to do it if I seriously want
to get a more beautiful shape ? (At the same time I don't want to look like a muscular man. I am not intended to build muscles)

Should I be 70% or 50% full only for every meal? Or Should I be 100% full and do exercise every day?
What is the best exercise to reduce my fat waist (and legs?) . I am so proud of my hands it's thin like a woman
Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to reduce my fat waist?

Unread postby Petrajane » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Get walking, that's what I was advised for my health. It ain't perfect but it will improve your health in general and if you can walk a minimum of one hour a day this will have some effect on your weight and the flab.

Other than that, get a corset...
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Louis2008 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Petrajane wrote:Get walking, that's what I was advised for my health. It ain't perfect but it will improve your health in general and if you can walk a minimum of one hour a day this will have some effect on your weight and the flab.

Other than that, get a corset...

Corset is a really great idea ! But does it have any negative effect towards health? Since looks like it's something forcing to compress your body which doesn't sound quite natural..........
Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Franzia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Some like corsets for the compression effect, but it is an unnatural way to deal with fat. While a corset will have a slimming effect, the fat will still be there, it's just compressing and moving it around.

Exercise more and eat less, but don't go into drastic starvation mode by eating only 50 or 70% of full. Eat just a little less- maybe 95% of full and stick with it. Try an exercise known as 'push away'- push the plate away and leave the table before you're 100% full. Have patience- small changes and time should do it.
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby DrPerVECT » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

It sounds like you might be having difficulty with insulin, as that is the hormone that controls fat storage. You should follow up with your physician and check your A1c. Hopefully, that number will be below 5.5%. But even if it is, you might keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't start increasing.

My Queen and I have had great success with the keto diet. In one year, we've both lost about 10% of our body weight. If you're a vegan for moral reasons, it is still possible to do, but more difficult to find sources of saturated fat and harder to stay away from sugars and starches.

I'm well aware that this is currently considered a "fad" diet. But the research behind it is becoming more solid.
To see all the research on this diet, you can check out the lowcarbdownunder YouTube channel. It's amazing what we've learned in the past decade that's not making it into the public knowledge base.

At the very least, do what my Queen and I did: try it for three months and see if you've lost weight and if your blood markers get (or stay) good. If so (like happened to us) stick with it.
DrPerVECT
Chair Bound

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Want to lose a dress size fast and not be hungry? Look at that Atkins thing. I lost 10 pounds my first month on it and yes, I also wear a corset.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Crossdressing