Toothpaste Experiment

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Toothpaste Experiment

Unread postby joe01 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Lately I have began craving some sensation play. I know toothpaste supposedly burns/aches when applied downstairs and I am tempted to try it for 15-30 minutes. I have tried it before for five minutes and it only burned a little, but I kind of really want to let it settle in. If there is enough interest in this, I will do the experiment this evening and report on my findings. I could also apply it to my nipples as well.

Anyone else ever experiment with toothpaste?
joe01
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Toothpaste Experiment

Unread postby boundBinder » Thu May 17, 2018 5:03 pm

joe01 wrote:Lately I have began craving some sensation play. I know toothpaste supposedly burns/aches when applied downstairs and I am tempted to try it for 15-30 minutes. I have tried it before for five minutes and it only burned a little, but I kind of really want to let it settle in. If there is enough interest in this, I will do the experiment this evening and report on my findings. I could also apply it to my nipples as well.

Anyone else ever experiment with toothpaste?

I tried it once--long ago, out of curiosity. Crest brand seems to give a pretty intense sensation, especially if you use it as a masturbation lube. Fair warning: The sensation of the "mint", or whatever chemical makes the burn was intensified tenfold when I got into the shower to clean up, and the water hit it.

...which is a nice way of saying it burned at first, then burned like hell, when I got it wet, after rubbing it in.
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied

Return to General Discussion