Secure long-term metal wrist restraints?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Secure long-term metal wrist restraints?

Unread postby Omnisurf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:12 am

Hi all,

I’m looking to stay restrained on a long-term basis for around a week or so as part of a challenge.

I’m looking for any suggestions of wrist restraints which have or can have a reasonable length of chain separating between them so most normal tasks are possible.

Furthermore, they’ll need to be reasonably comfortable, so bigger is better rather than handcuff style which I find can cut into the skin.

Finally, they will need to be high security, as I have the unfortunate ability of a lock pick so I can escape out of most standard restraints! To give you an idea, these are the leg irons I use: http://www.thehandcuffshop.com/index.cf ... roduct=154 - something similar in wrist form would be good!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Omnisurf
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Secure long-term metal wrist restraints?

Unread postby RAE123 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:21 pm

A good leather wrist cuff, with combo locks and a length of chain should be all you need.
Iron can dig into your skin, leather works on me real good.
Buy new combo locks, do not look at the numbers, and put the numbers in a letter
mailed to yourself or to a friend who will ail them back in a given time. :idea:
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Jimdini » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Have a look at cuffsland Chinese selection https://cuffsland.de/english/
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 am

The waist chains with handcuffs that prison inmates are transferred wearing. The ones used here have a large round lock instead of the small handcuff key lock.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby ruru67 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 am

I don't think any of the Chinese cuffs at cuffsland.de match the poster's request:
I’m looking for any suggestions of wrist restraints which have or can have a reasonable length of chain separating between them so most normal tasks are possible.
Furthermore, they’ll need to be reasonably comfortable, so bigger is better rather than handcuff style which I find can cut into the skin.

For longer term bondage you really want wider cuffs, preferably with rounded edges. There are some options from AliExpress & friends (search for "steel cuffs"); I have quite a nice set of padlockable cuffs (note: throw away any padlocks that come with Chinese gear and replace them with decent ones; if you want security against picking, don't get integrated locks) that I got some time ago, but they're nickel plated metal, not stainless steel.

You really want stainless (or at least not nickel) because nickel allergies are a thing, and you can get sensitised to nickel if you're in contact with it for an extended period.

(Most stainless steels have nickel in them, but don't release "free" nickel and therefore don't generally trigger allergies.)
ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Self-Bondage