Bondage Scenario's for videos.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Bondage Scenario's for videos.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:24 pm

I make bondage videos where women are bound and gagged, and I am running out of bondage scenario's and ways to have to women bound and gagged. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help.
BondageLover88
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage Scenario's for videos.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:57 pm

I need the help as I have basically did majority of the scenarios associated with bondage. Thank you.
BondageLover88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby DarkLizerd » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:31 am

Without knowing what you have done, we can't help you on what you haven't done...
Altho... I think ANY of the stories submitted here could be a good start for a movie...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr71609dh2se/BDSM_Roulette_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:59 pm

start making several selfbondage movies.there is always a shortage of them.
especially where chains and cuffs are used and the key is lost.
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby captbb » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:21 pm

BondageLover88 wrote:I make bondage videos where women are bound and gagged, and I am running out of bondage scenario's and ways to have to women bound and gagged. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help.

first scenario
A girl is bound, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded. A hood could be a good boost. With quick flashbacks we know she was captured by another girl. She writhes and tries to reach a door (not exactly knowing where it is). A lot of fatigued movement on the floor, panting breaths, grunting etc...
After some errors she finds it. She works to move the door handle but before her captor comes back. The bound girl is dragged back to her initial place and taunted. She'll have to start again from zero, and her hogtie is tightened.

second scenario.
A girl has been captured by a villain. She's bound on a chair and gagged but she reaches her phone and sends a text message to her friend, a female sleuth-detective which will come to the rescue. When she arrives, the villain spots her and prepares an ambush. Captive girl sees this and tries to scream a warning. But she's KOed by the villain (with chloro?). The detective girl to the rescue gets in the room, she finds the unconscious prisoner and wonders what happened, when the villain appears again and put her to sleep, too.

Hope at least one of them is good enough, let me know...
captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby RGbargy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:52 am

There are only so many ways you can physically tie someone, although you can vary it with materials. What makes the difference is the story. The reason for the bondage and the ongoing consequences. Is it sex or restriction. Is escape possible. Is a third part involved. Is there a climax or an end. The dynamics between captor and captive... male, female, homo, hetro, violent, pleasure, forced, consenting, drugged, life threatened, alone or actively molested, watched. The inclusion of a mindless machine, a lover or a sadist (but there are boundaries, death, even simulated, is forbidden as is actual mutilation).
I very much doubt that you have covered all those bases.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage
RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Bondage & BDSM