Short shorts and bikinis

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

Short shorts and bikinis

Unread postby yback » Fri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm

I like to wear short shorts in the summer. I have many shorts that are in the 2" to 4" inseam range. Many of them are women's spandex shorts which I mostly wear around the house. The ones I wear in public are cut off jeans with a 3" or 4" inseam. I have sexy hairless legs and I think I look good in them.

Any other men wear short shorts in public?

At the beach (a place like Miami) I like to wear small bikinis that show most of my ass. Usually I am the only man wearing something like that
yback
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Short shorts and bikinis

Unread postby Natyropes » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Yes. I wore them several times but not in public. But really I prefer dresses and skirts. ;)
Natyropes
Chair Bound

Unread postby Jimdini » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:13 am

I have never thought of myself as a crossdresser, but in the warm/hot weather I wear short shorts (Cut off denim 2" to 4" in seam), and I sunbathe in micro briefs (1" side seam) and swim in briefs with a racer (half back) back. Probably classed more as an exhibitionist.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby sissyboycindy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:25 am

I love to wear womens short shorts ,usually just around the yard or at friends houses.I have been to the lake and wore a bikini when it was safe or just the bottoms when others might see me because some just look like mens unless bottoms from a distance .Not mine though,,my girl insists they all be pink or red to catch everyones attention.If we are at as friends swimming I wear a bikini,,top and bottom usually pink . Every one is used to seeing me and is cool with it .Doing it was hard at first but I get used to doing it but when I was forced to go with my breast inserts in it was like starting all over again
sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Crossdressing