rip

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

rip

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:33 pm

did this group die?
there hasnt been a post in a week.
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: rip

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 pm

In my case, it is simply a lack of interest or relevant thoughts on the subjects currently being discussed.
I am sure it is the same with many others. I believe we have many folks with very specific interests that are not shared by many others here.
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Tesgri » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:58 am

I've been busy. We moved house; and still working on editing my book. I just don't always think to check the forums :)
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Dianag » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:09 pm

I wonder if, because of all the restrictions because of the pandemic, people are suffering what I heard called CBB syndrome - Can't Be Bothered.

Talking with friends and neighbors, I hear the same story all the time; "It's an effort just to get out of bed." So it's more than likely that it isn't a lack of interest in this site, just a general lack of interest. Also, I wonder how many people are on this and similar sites without the knowledge of their partners, so can't easily come online while stuck at home with the partner.

Hopefully, things will start to get better in the coming months and as interest in life is restored, so will interest and posts to the Forum.
Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Return to General Discussion