Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread postby DemonOne » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:33 am

I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Does this ring any bells? I'd love to read this again.

Posting this again. Please anyone?
DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby alsosprachzar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:45 pm

DemonOne wrote:I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Sybian training?

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/sybian-training
alsosprachzar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Karakdrum » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Hi Guys/girls. I am searching for a story where a girl want a girlfriend to dominante her, but she wants to feel as if iT is against her Will. She then gets dominated by her friend And she let her crawl on her knees to her boyfriends Dick. The dom makes pictures And ”forces” the sub to obey her And her boyfriend

anybody for an idea?
Karakdrum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby DiaperDesires » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:31 am

Looking for a story I read probably about 5 years ago now maybe less, maybe more.

There is a girl, whos parents go out of town for the weekend or a week and she decides to engage in some self bondage play, so she binds herself to the banister at the top of the stairs in her parents house, and the key to her release will be available to her after a set time. So she is in bondage with a gag I believe, and then a burglar breaks into the parents house.

She is then at the mercy of the burglar who if I remember correctly doesn't do anything sexual to her though I may have forgotten. But he does put her key on a chain around her neck forcing her to be caught by her parents when they come home.
DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby DemonOne » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:17 pm

alsosprachzar wrote:
DemonOne wrote:I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Sybian training?

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/sybian-training

Unfortunately, this is not the story. Thank you though.
DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Marigold » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:59 pm

The magazine 'Atomage Supplement' ran for 20 issues in 1976-1980 and contained a serialised story about a Parisian model called Gerda who was taken to an island by her rich lover and there trained to constantly wear rubber clothes and to suffer a number of endurance tests and various punishments to turn her into a perfect rubber slave. Two books called 'The Story of Gerda' were published about the same time which seem to be extremnely rare, but I've also seen, a few years ago, the serial, but with rather more than 20 chapters, posted on a fetish website, which I can't now find. Can anyone please help to locate it? The story was also called 'Ecstacy of a slave'.
Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Previous

Return to Story Discussion