Have you ever been in long term bondage?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Have you ever been in long term bondage?

Unread post by Nonconformer »

I have always fantasised about being in long term bondage. For example, being left alone in a prison cell or a cage. I even fantasise about being taken to a basement and chained to the wall and abandoned.

Ive never had a human play partner. I have practiced self bondage, but i always have back ups and an emergency release. So ive never truly been locked up for extended periods of time with 0% hope of escape.

Who here has? Was it what you hoped for if so? How did you deal with the boredom? I would be very interested to hear other peoples stories. Thanks in advance.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Have you ever been in long term bondage?

Unread post by snakeman »

Whenever my wife and i decide to get the restraints out we make a day of it. I am tied to the bed for around 8 hours or so, have gone 12 once or twice. That is probably the longest bondage sessions we have.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

That sounds like heaven to me. My partners have always thought my kinks weird. To me its normal.

8 - 12 hours though, I would worry about bathroom issues. Im sure I would find a work around.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Nonconformer wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 12:58 That sounds like heaven to me. My partners have always thought my kinks weird. To me its normal.

8 - 12 hours though, I would worry about bathroom issues. Im sure I would find a work around.
My ex hit the roof when i bought 2 pairs of handcuffs to try to spice things up. She went ballistic and told me in no uncertain terms they will not be used. I have been married to my 2nd wife now for 18 years this year and she is happy to use handcuffs and the other stuff we have, latex hoods, ball gags etc

The bathroom issues are not much of an issue to be honest. I wont drink anything from mid morning the day before we are going to have a bondage session. That way i dont need to use the bathroom till i am released. What has happened in the past, i have needed to go quite bad so she got an old jug so i could pee into it lol.

I think the same as you, it is normal, and fun. Some people are into it and some are not. I feel i have struck lucky with my wife as she is pretty open. She does prefer to tie me up though.......probably cos she can go and watch her tv programmes in peace haha

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I'm also into long term bondage (hours but not days) and was frequently tied to the bed or put in a straitjacket overnight, at least nine or ten hours, but often starting earlier in the evening to make it twelve and once or twice fifteen to eighteen hours. I wanted to try for 24 hours but the opportunity kept escaping us.

For the bathroom, my partner would hold a bottle (some fabric conditioner bottles were ideal, having a mouth over 40mm diameter) and she enjoyed that I found peeing into it in front of her humiliating and difficult, to the extent that she'd often stimulate me to make it harder, and then tell me I'd taken too long to start and I'd have to wait an hour or so to try again. For overnight she'd put a nappy and plastic or rubber pants on me, or with suitable protection for the bed, just leave me to wet it and have to sleep in it.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I have never gone that long! My longest were about 7 to 8 hours wearing handcuffs and a ballgag, but they were many years ago. There were plenty of times I was tied for 3 to 4 hours in different ways. Bathroom issues would be a big problem for me now :oops: and I would need a diaper for long-term bondage.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

I've done a couple of overnights in the cage, wrists and ankles loosely cuffed/chained, and once with thick mittens locked on as well. For this I have a water supply and a urinal (with a hose to a bottle outside the cage). But that's not "immobile" bondage, although the inability to fully stretch out makes for some considerable discomfort after a while.

I tried doing a session in a diaper once, and frankly just couldn't bring myself to urinate in it. Not what I'm after I guess. I've done a couple of hours at a time fairly fully immobilised, either stretched out on the bed, in a straitjacket, or stuck in the pillory, and I'd like to do much longer straitjacket or strapped down type scenes (especially with sensory deprivation), but bathroom breaks always put a limit on them.

I'm thinking about catheters, but will have to admit I'm a little scared of the idea... but if it meant not having to worry about my bladder mid-session, we could do much longer restrictive scenes. Has anyone played with these?

(I haven't included more mobile forms of bondage like collars and chastity - the former I've done for days at a time, and the chastity belt ... gets released every few months for maintenance...)

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

The longest I've ever done is three hours in self bondage. I was wearing a tight crotch harness and firmly strapped to a chair with my wrists locked behind my back and the key on a long string firmly attached to a light fitting above me and positioned so it would drop to my hands. It was all held up by a large ice cube. The best part of any bondage like this is once you're fully strapped in and you just have the last padlock to close you sit there thinking "shall I or shan't I". when you finally go for it that last click as it closes is tremendous, the surge that goes through you can nearly make me cum on the spot. All you can do then is sit and wait and using ice you never really know how long you're going to be there for. I was watching some hot videos on my laptop which was great but frustrating until i was released and could have one of the best climaxes ever.
Would I try it for longer? Probably but have never had the opportunity - yet. Not sure what my limit would be, maybe five hours.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

About 40 years ago I managed to get myself stuck in a kneeling hogtie secured to a wardrobe door handle for about four and a half hours, before I was finally rescued. That is the longest I've spent in really strict bondage.
I was, a helpless prisoner, completely immobilised, unable to move at all. My head held erect, and unable to turn, by a posture collar, tightly hogtied, forced to stare at a wooden door. My wrists in steel handcuffs, locked firmly to a taut chain running from a tight chain around my waist to my chained ankles, and very effectively gagged! I was in real agony, my ankles hurt, my stomach felt as if I was being cut in half, my wrists hurt, and my lips had gone numb, my neck and head felt like they were in a vice. It put me off Bondage for about a month.
These days about the strictest bondage I endure is a strait jacket, and then only for a couple of hours.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Ah yes, that final 'click' either with a palock or 1 click of handcuffs ( i have big wrists, 1 click and im secure although 4 clicks is perfect ). I get the same rush. Although I am scared to cum, as that usually makes me want to end the session. Which brings me onto another point, how to not want instant release after cumming. My strategy is to just not cum. Im usually so turned on that even rubbing myself on the floor, for example would do it. That takes willpower in itself but adds another dynamic to a self bondage scenario 🤣

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Jimdini wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 10:15 About 40 years ago I managed to get myself stuck in a kneeling hogtie secured to a wardrobe door handle for about four and a half hours, before I was finally rescued. That is the longest I've spent in really strict bondage.
I was, a helpless prisoner, completely immobilised, unable to move at all. My head held erect, and unable to turn, by a posture collar, tightly hogtied, forced to stare at a wooden door. My wrists in steel handcuffs, locked firmly to a taut chain running from a tight chain around my waist to my chained ankles, and very effectively gagged! I was in real agony, my ankles hurt, my stomach felt as if I was being cut in half, my wrists hurt, and my lips had gone numb, my neck and head felt like they were in a vice. It put me off Bondage for about a month.
These days about the strictest bondage I endure is a strait jacket, and then only for a couple of hours.
The paradox of self bondage. The idea of being stuck for a long time is a turn on. However, in this situation I would probably have a full on panic attack.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

In the past, my wife would bind my wrists(in front), knees, and ankles together with neckties(sometimes lashing my wrists to my manhood, with a warning to leave it alone), then blindfold and gag me with bandanas, and I would have to sleep like that. That was usually anywhere from seven to twelve hours, depending on how late she decided to sleep--I wasn't to wake her for any reason, or she'd go sleep on the couch and leave me like that. For obvious safety reasons, the wrist bondage was loose enough that I could wriggle free, if I really needed to, even thought everything else was nice and snug. I just elected to not. ;)

There were other times that she would play with me, keeping me inescapably bound, gagged, and blind for anywhere up to eight hours.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

The longest I have ever been in bondage is probably around 25 or 26 hours continuously. It was not very stringent though. My Wife had me in a pair of Darby style leg shackles and she kept the key.
If three hours counts as long-term, then I was stuck in a pair of Tower leg irons for just a bit over 3 hours about two days ago. It was the only thing that was on me, but Wife had the key and she was asleep and every time I moved to leave the room, I would almost wake her up. After a couple tries, I just resigned myself to my fate of just watching her sleep. She needed the rest.
Years ago, my Wife / Jailer would often lock me up for the night in the basement in a closet. She would padlock a chain to a bar in the closet and the other end of the chain would be locked to chains padlocked to my wrists and ankles. There was enough slack in the chain that I could get comfortable on the floor but could not get far outside the closet. Getting out of the closet was not an option anyway because the door knob was replaced with a key locked dead bolt. There was no light getting into the closet, so I had no idea what time of the day it was or how long I was there until she came to release me. Most nights, I was there for a bit over 8 hours but on occasion it was over 12 hours. Once I was locked up, the time was not predictable. There was a large pickle jar sized container with a screw on top for bathroom needs. The bar in this closet was not just decorative. It was quite strong because it had been replaced with threaded gas pipe and cast iron brackets and could easily support several times my weight even with a lot of struggling.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Oooohhhhh.....tied up and locked in the closet overnight....in the basement....why does this excite me so much? I'm pretty sure I would hate it and want to be released after an hour, but the thought of it is VERY erotic and exciting.

Eliot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eliot »

Years ago I was at a student party at someones parents home. They had a pool, there were many guests. Only a few of my fellow students knew I was into bondage, two of them already had tied me up in the student accommodation.

One of the male students brough a pair of handcuffs, with a single chain link and very secure, three or four of the males worked together and sat me with my back to the steel pipe that was part of the three step stair up to the diving board. It wasn't a real fight, my resistance was just for the show, everybody knew that obviously. In no time I sat on the concret tiles, the steel pipe in my back, my hands behind me and behind the steel and cuffed together. Above the single chain link of the cuffs was a cross brace, also made of metal, I couldn't get my hands up, my hands and finger had to stay very near to the ground. I sat there in just my bikini and was really helpless. It was a little bit before midnight when this happened and the party went on and I was ignored and could do nothing but to sit there and watch the people walking around, drinking, swimming and jumping into the pool from the board I was fixed to.

First I loved it, I was horny and enjoyed the beloved feeling of beeing helpless and beeing at someones mercy, I wasn't even sure who had the keys to my handcuffs, my heart was beating like hell sitting there so helpless between so many people. Some hours passed, I don't know how much time it was, there was no clock nearby, some guys thought it would be funny to open the knots of my bikini top and removed it. They celebrated their success and they had the fun of their life. It didn't take long until they decided it would be a great idea to do the same with my bikini bottom. I didn't think it was a good idea. But pressing my feet together and bending my knees up to my chin was all I could do. Everything the guys had to do was to untie my bikini on both sides of my hips.

Sometime, it happend apruptly, the party was over. Most of the guests had already left, some slept in the house, a few used the poolside loungers. I felt the feeling of desperation filling me up, begging some leaving guests to look for the key and free me. Nobody cared or felt reposible to free me.

I sat there, stark naked and helpless and already did some serious attemts to get out, but the cuffs were too tight to wiggle out, the steel I was fixed to was solid. It was dark, the lights had gone off, someone was snoring nearby and even the air felt cooler. All I could do was to sit there and wait. I didn't know what time it was when I accepted, that I would sit there naked and helpless until someone had slept off their drunkenness. That may would take some time.

When the sun came up, I was able to see the pool ground again, the handcuff keys were in the water, on the ground. Somebody would have to dive to the ground to get them. Someone who was willing to do this after a night of party and alcohol, very likely the person would be tired and have a headache, I thought. My feelings changed every few minutes, from the joy of beeing so very helpless and exposed without knowing who will free me and when, to the desperate desire to get out of the cuffs and finally dressed.

The sun climed up, got stronger and it started to get warm, I was thirsty, tired and ready to get out of the cuffs. The two girls who slept at the loungers nearby woke up, I told them where the keys were but they refused to jump into the pool to dive down to the ground, both girls looked like zombies, but at least, they gave me some water to drink. I begged them submissively to put a towel around my waist, hopeing I would not have to beg the next one who would come by to free me stark naked. The hepless feeling I enjoyed so much, and still do, came back when they ignored my begging and left without another word. I pulled at the cuffs but it was hopeless.

I sat some more time in the now hot sun when the house owner came by. Not the owner, but their son, the guy who threw the party. He looked as sick like the two girls who left me there but he couldn't leave me until his parents came home. He offered me a deal: he would get the key and let me out if I helped him to clear the chaos. I was sure he would have let me out anyway but I really didn't want to discuss this and agreed. After he got the keys he opened the cuffs without wasting more time. It was a relief to bring my hands in front of me after such a long time and I was glad to get this steel pipe I was leaning to off my back. Next I searched for my bikini, between empty bottles, one-way cups and a few towels and even toilet paper. The guy and some of his closest friends, who also had slept in the house, obviously had their fun to watch the stark naked me searching my bikini. I found it and quickly got dressed.

I am pretty sure they put the cuffs on me short before midnight, I must have been cuffed and helpless for about fourteen hours.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

What an awesome story! Please share some more of your experiences with us.

Eliot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eliot »

Sorry, it got much longer than planed and sorry for my bad english.

Two days later, in my student accommodation, the guy who brought the cuffs and who put it on me asked me how it was, with a big smile in his face. I found out he never intended to let me out, I would have recogniced that he threw the keys into the pool, if I hadn't been busy with exploring the cuffs with my fingers and with testing their security by pulling at them with hands clenched into fists. It was his plan from the beginning to test how long it takes until somebody decides to let me go. He was long enough at the party to see my stripping procedure but he left long before sunrise. I told him what happend and how I felt and he was satisfied, he also asked me to get the handcuffs back, I refused and told him they are the price for what he did to me.

My roommate had some responsible in student accommodation, thats why she access to the room keys if she was able to give a reason why she needed them and she had access to the keys of side rooms without giving a reason. Some weeks after my night at the pool she asked me if I want to try another adventure, but this time longer and without public attention, only she, the other guy who tied me up with ropes sometimes and me. I would have to make me "free" for the whole weekend, that means no studing, I wasn't sure, the fourteen hours in handcuffs were partially very hard, sometimes there was nothing than the wish to get out, but my puls was already racing, I had butterflies in my stomach and this tingling in my pussy, I agreed without knowing her plan because she refused to tell me.

It started on late friday afternoon, some students had left for the weekend and I went with my roommate down to the basement of the accommodation building, she had already got the key to the technical room, it had a bare concrete floor and was full of pipes and maschines for the building heating and the ventilation for the kitchen and the dining hall. Some feet away from the walls there was something, I think it was called a console, it was solid metal from the floor to the ceiling and it was used to mount pipes, electric wires or what the hell was installed in such a technical room. It seems they made remodeling work because there were traces from past installations, on top there was still a pipe mounted under the wall but most of this "pillar" was free. My roommate/mistress told me to strip stark naked, I did. She led me away from my pile of clothes, stood me back to this console, brought my hands behind it und cuffed them. She took herself some time to make sure the cuffs were closed tightly around my wrists without cutting in and acitvated the double lock. Then she stood in front of me and looked at me from head to toe, she stopped for a few seconds on my fresh shaved and now very exposed pussy with a smile. Then she turned away and put my clothes in a fabric bag and took them with her, she left with a short greeting: "Have fun!".

I admit, the whole situation was not very creative, only a pair of handcuffs and the naked me, but it was effective. My heart was racing, my knees were weak and I even felt a little bit sick because of the intensy of the butterflies im my stomach. My feelings almost overhelmed me. It was improbable that somebody may walk into this room on a weekend. The heating wasn't necessary at this time of the year and if the Ventilation unit would break down, nobody would repair it before monday. I tested the cuffs once again, if she had closed it only one teeth more, they would have been too tight and cutting in my flesh, the double lock prevented that I closed them even more. There were pipes near the ground and top behind the console and next to it, but I could stand without problems where I was, there was another advantage to the pool bondage, I was able to decide if I prefer to stand or to sit. I put my hands up behind the pillar and stepped forward, my hands were parallel to the ground but I wanted to know how far I could get. It was exhausting and I stepped back and relaxed my arms. Then I looked down between my naked feet, the console was mounted with screws into the concrete. It weren't gigantic screws but they were everything else than tiny or small. I discovered the same situation on the ceiling. I grabbed the pillar with my hands and found out, that this thing didn't move the slightest bit. It dawned me that my roommate thought carefully where she could fix me in security.

That was much text only to say that I was very sure that I would not go anywhere. The electric light was on, otherwise I would have been in pitch darkness and the ventilation unit, a big box with big air ducts connected to it, was loud. I asked myself if this was on all the time because it already started to annoy me. At this point my exitement and horny feeling changed a little bit to fear. It was clear that I was at my roommates mercy for more than fourteen hours, but would she really keep me captive for the whole weekend? Maybe until monday morning? She would have to change my position, she couldn't leave me cuffed like this for days but I found some thougts that let me calm down, I had to eat, to drink and I had to go to the toilet, she would let me out, I was sure. I don't know how long I stood there, maybe only an hour until I tried to sit down, it wasn't really a problem, but the rough concrete surface wasn't comfortable to sit on with my naked butt and there were some pipes mounted behind me, I couldn't relax my cuffed arms behind the pillar but had to put them on the pipes, my arms went behind me in an about 45 degree angel. This wasn't comfortable, it will even start to hurt after some time. I stood up, turned around the pillar and tried again to sit down. There was a pipe clamp with sharp edges and a very unfriendly screw, it was impossible to sit down on this site. I turned around once more in my original position and remained standing. My chest was going up and down and my heart was still hammering but I entered the "acceptance-that-there-was-nothing-I-could-do-to-change-my-situation" phase mentaly. I stood there for another unkown amount of time, there was no clock in the room and nothing else to help me to keep my feeling of time, just the monotonous and loud noise of the ventilation unit that masked any other sounds that might have been there, when I tried to reach my own pussy. When I was there naked and helpless in super long boredom I wanted at least some fun. The console between my back and my cuffed hands was too thick, I could reach myself, I couldn't even masturbate. But I could stomp my foot on the floor in frustration, what I did.

Time went by, I just stood there, there was nothing I could do. My brain activity went down, it was like shutting down. I did this every time my bondage lasted for at least a few hours and when I accepted that it was impossible to free myself, as part of self defence. But it only worked for some time. I started again testing the handcuffs that hold me very secure in place and I thought what I could say to my roommate when she came back why it was a good idea to let me go. But the realization that there was nothing that could convince her to do that only brought back the urge to bring my fingers to my pussy, an impossible task.

It was the famous repetitive cycle from enjoymend to despair and back again. I didn't know how much time passed until the doors opend. It wasn't my mistress, it was the guy who tied me up some times, he prefered ropes not a pair of handcuffs. It wasn't the first time he saw me naked and helpless but I still tried instinctively to cover myself by bringing up one foot. But only for seconds, it was useless and ridiculous, he just smiled and looked at my nude front from head to toe. He obviously enjoyed it. My roommate refused to tell me her plan, I asked him, I didn't get an answer but another smile. He gave me water from a plastic bottle and nothing to eat. He put a plastic bucket with closed lid on the floor next to me. He told me I could use this for my business, there is even a roll of toilet paper in it. I was speechless and surely looked stupid with my mouth open. He didn't talk much, he just acted like a prison guard who did his duty. He wished me a good night and turned around, I begged him not to leave me like this the whole night. No answer. I asked him over the noice of the ventilation unit if my roommate would come again today. Again, no answer but he had reached the door and closed it behind him. I was alone again.

I asked myself why I was this stupid and let my roommate do this to me, even voluntary. Looking at the bucket I realized I would be stark naked, cuffed, helpless and alone for probably more hours than I already had to endure this situation and this situation already took what felt like a long time. Down on my knees I was complicated to open the lid of the bucket. There was a toilet roll in it. I sighed. Later that night, I had to use the bucket.

This is turning into a novel, I'll shorten it. The night was very, very long. The annoying, monotonous noise continued and I changed from standing on the hard floor to sitting in an uncomfortable position many times. I longed for my bed, my pillow, my blanket and the ability to move my arms. My shoulders hurt, my feet hurt, the metal pillar in my back sucked, I still could not reach my own cunt and everybody who would come through this door would see me standing there naked, helpess and tired. I didn't even know if the door was locked or if everybody in this building had the possibility to walk in. The Ventilation unit was too loud to hear a key in the lock turning around, if there was any.

An eternity later, my roommate came back. It must have been morning, or was it near noon? I never found out. It was such a relief to see her. She stood in front of me, very close and touched my body on the sides from my shoulders down to my hips and asked me if I enjoy it. I begged her to let me out, I told her that I didn't sleep a second and that I was hungry, thirtsty, tired and that my arms, shoulders and feet hurt. She had a serious look on her face but didn't say anything. She gave me water to drink and somethink that looked like bread with ham and cheese cut into small cubes to eat. My hope to get out of this earlier than I had expected myself went down while I was eating. I wasn't sure if she was there for fifteen minutes or less when she gathered the things she brought and was on her way back to the door. I don't know how many "please" accompanied my mistress on her way to the door. She didn't react and I was alone again. She even refused to tell me the time. I assumed my second guard, my male friend will come back in the evening but i had no idea how many hours it would take. Hours later, I had no choice but to make a degrading action, I had to use the bucked for the big business, not only for small business like the night before. With contortions I opend the bucket and brought it under me. I must have looked like an idiot but I even managed to use the toilet paper, it was hard work and the metal of the cuffs hurt my wrists but it worked. The lid was back on the bucket and I was standing around again. This wasn't part of my horny fantasies, this was just reality.

Another eternity went by before he came. Once again he didn't answered a single question, I think he was away after four minutes. He checked the handcuffs that held me prisoner, gave me water but nothing to eat, he took advantage of the opportunity to touch my breasts and wished me, again, a good night.
Another night like this? I sank down on my knees, let my head fall down in front, my hands still behind this damn pillar and I started to cry. My only company was the unbearable noise of this machine. I had to stop this, I knew it. After I was back standing I saw the red knees I got from kneeling on the hard and rough floor. Long time later I went back down, I somehow folded my feet, my body sank together and my head rested on my own shoulde when I fell asleep, I think it was the first time for more than 24 hours. My cuffed hands behind the pillar were the only reason I didn't fall over, it was not a good position to sleep and I woke up very often and feel asleep very often. At some point I stood up again, I steped forward a little bit, closed my feet and leaned again this pillar from my butt up to my head and just waited with closed eyes. I had another, since I had sleeped my first phase of frustration because I wasn't able to touch myself.

Once again my mistress came, that meant Saturday was over, the night was over and it was Sunday. I got water and bread and some gently touching. Then I was alone again.

I am running out of time I am not sure if I am boring you, dear reader. After another long, long, long time in company of the ventilation unit, the door opened again. This sudden action tore me out of my apathy, I leaned against this pole, enduring the pain in my body with an unfocused look to nowhere and I haven't thought about being freed from this handcuffs for hours. It was my roommate. She looked at me, the cuffed prisoner that was changing slowly into a zombie. Fantasy and reality are different, I had phases where I enjoyed my helpless nakedness, but there were also phases with pain, boredom and selfhate because I did this. The longer it lasted, the shorter got the phaases of enjoyment. I thought about how it would be possible to endure an thirs night with my hands behind this pillar. My roommate told me she would like to leave me another night and paused to gave me time to think. She would, she could, no please, I thought. Hope was filling me up, she wouldn't start the conversation like this when she had planed to leave me again, and she had no bottle of water. The missing bottle of water was my biggest hope. But she hadn't brought my clothes. She told me that she couldn't leave me another night because I wouldn't survive the lecture classes without sleep. With a smile, she told me to come back in another hour, with my clothes and the keys. Another hour I thought. Only one hour. When she came back I stood upright at this pillar, I wasn't hanging around. The feeling to bring my hands in front, after my mistress unlocked the cuffs were indescribable. The relief to have my hands back after the pool bondage was nothing in compare. I walkend to the first place where I could sit down, to big and isolated pipes in the right heigh and sat down, It was the first time that I could sit down without pulling my arms behind me and without sitting on rough concrete. I checked my wrists, there were marks on in impossible to be overseen and they hurt. But I was sure my wrists will heal in a few days, maybe I will have to wear something with long sleevs tommorow, even in summer. I hugged my friend and got dressed. After leaving this damn technical room I went to the showers, I eat something, went into my wunderfull soft bed and slept for more than twelve hours until my first lecture class begun.

I was cuffed to that console/pillar, whatever, for 51 hours.

The topic here is "long therm bondage", this was the longest bondage I was in without break if you look at the clook. What you may call long therm bondage depends on the tie itself. I liked, and still do, secure bondage, nothing more boring if I can free myself. There were some rope ties that didn't last even close to a whole weekend but where challenging, I may tell you when I have time to tip it down.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

What an amazing experience!! Thank you for sharing. Your English is very good; yes there are a few little mistakes, but it is easy to understand everything. Even we native English speakers make plenty of mistakes in our own language. I hope you share more stories with us.

(I think I would have turned off the light before leaving you in that room. :twisted: )

Eliot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eliot »

Yes, I thought about that. Being in total darkness over night would have been hell. They let the lights on all the time, that was good but also had cons: losing sense of time

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

I have never been tied up anywhere near as long as you, my longest was 7 or 8 hours. The thing I like about being blindfolded or being in the dark is that it makes it harder to keep track of time. Having the constant light would be the same, but total darkness would be scarier. WOW….handcuffed to that pipe for 51 hours…..

Please keep sharing your experiences with us. What is your native language?