New bondage idea

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

New bondage idea

Unread post by mandyb »

So this is my plan for an evening of bondage with my wife who will be the one being bound. I am fairly certain this will be inescapable but it will be fun watching her try. If you have any thoughts or ideas to enhance it then please feel free to tell me.

Skype me: mandy.boot

ropetieguy

Re: New bondage idea

Unread post by ropetieguy »

That's fantastic. I'd love to be bound in that.

Make sure she is ball-gagged and then hooded and maybe try and secure the hood to the bondage bench preventing her head from movement.

Pics of her bound before being bound and whilst strapped down and then hooded please.

What will she be wearing?

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Hi there

Yes she will be wearing a black rubber hood and ball gag and I will see if I can use a leather collar I have to prevent a little more movement.I do want to stop her from getting free but I dont want it so tight she cant move at all.

So I am planning to have hear wear a rubber hood with matching rubber bra and pants.I also want her to wear a PVC boned waist corset.I am planning either black leather thigh boots or shiny black patent leather knee boots with 6 inch spiked heels and stockings ?

ropetieguy

Hi Mandy.

Knee boots. Far sexier and kinkier

hood and ball-gag sounds perfect. Harness gag would be better

just give the collar a little movement so she can't quite bring her head up.

Maybe I could tie her up sometime?

Enjoy your session.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

I am loving the improvisation turning what looks like a hinge-lidded storage box (Blanket/doonah box maybe) into a rather wicked looking strap-down bench.

Fantastic work guys and I am sure many here are now looking at boxes and coffee tables in a new light. <grin>

BTW, Carmen is due for a standing bondage session in the crucifix/spread-legs position in about 2 hours to be precise, actually roped with real quality soft, pliable climbing ropes to the iron frame of our big hand made bondage bed. As we have not acquired a quality lockable hood as of yet, I'll make do with a kerchief and a silk scarf. A black breathable ball-gag will reduce the moans and agonised begging to manageable levels and as our Hitachi Wand is not only electronically infinitely-speed settable but is mains powered so pauses to replenish the Alkalines will be something I can scoff at as being a waste of time better devoted to dragging yet one more torturous orgasm from her twitching and sweaty body.

Cant think of a better way to spend an afternoon ... unless it was happening to me <bigger grin>.

Tie tight and ponder

Mike the innocent .. ... what the hell are you bastards laughing at??????

<winks>

Mike
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Thanks all

Well she arrived home with a streaming cold but she was still willing to try my device.The downside was no hood or gag but we will do it again as soon as she is feeling well again.So it was relatively successful except she managed to pull her hands free from the thigh straps damn it !!

Any suggestions ?

Here is a pic where you will note I added a chair.

ropetieguy

That's delicious Mandy. Anna is very sexy, got a gorgeous figure and looks amazing in rubber strapped down. Good work.

rope tie her wrists above her head next time then

mmm I'd love to try that device and be tied by you and Anna. Use me as your personal kidnap victim for a few hours, dress me up and tie me up.

hope Anna is feeling better soon

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

You need some way of stopping her reaching the buckle in front of her thighs. If she reaches that, she can release the belt and her wrists and then release all the other buckles. Nice picture.

ropetieguy

tonyleeds wrote:You need some way of stopping her reaching the buckle in front of her thighs. If she reaches that, she can release the belt and her wrists and then release all the other buckles. Nice picture.
Maybe some leather bondage mitts, prevents any movement in her fingers.

I would love to see Anna rooe tied in normal day clothing

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

tonyleeds wrote:You need some way of stopping her reaching the buckle in front of her thighs. If she reaches that, she can release the belt and her wrists and then release all the other buckles. Nice picture.
Good point Tony I stupidly had not thought of that :|

I need Ideas please guys ?

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

ropetieguy wrote:

Bondage mitts is a good idea if I had any and yes I will do some vid /pics in a skirt and blouse with some boots she would wear normally. Perhaps chairtied.

ropetieguy

mandyb wrote:
ropetieguy wrote:

Bondage mitts is a good idea if I had any and yes I will do some vid /pics in a skirt and blouse with some boots she would wear normally. Perhaps chairtied.
Or how about some long opera style gloves and then duct-tape her thumb against her palm

wrists rope tied above her head is the best option with the rope then tied to the furniture.

Oh yes, I'd love to see some pics of Anna tied in nornal clothing, skirt and boots and a nice white buttoned up blouse.

I'd really love to tie Anna and you up, Mandy and to be tied myself wearing Anna's clothes.

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Great ideas thankyou ropetieguy. I love having her hands tied by her side or in front so the thumb tie idea is an excellent one but I also love to see the leather gloved fingers moving.Maybe it wont look so bad with just the thumbs taped though.

If anybody else has any other ideas I would be grateful :)

She has a lovely white blouse and black pencil skirt which would look wonderful with a pair of black leather knee boots.I may work on her today and see if I can convince her.

I have to be honest with you ropetieguy she will not allow anybody else to tie her even if I am there and again being honest there is no way im going to argue with that.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Hey Mandy, the wrist loop/tie in both pics looks to be suspect, tsk tsk :o Especially considering binding a womans wrists is more difficult than a mans due to our differing physical characteristics. The "wiggle"ness she still has for her arms is not helping either.

My advice, trying to stay within your original setup and scenario, is:

Since you readily have access to belts acquire two more and cut them down to size to be wrist cuffs. Punching new holes for adjustments can be done quite easily while still not looking all that terrible.

Connect those to the "top of the thighs" belt where the original tan leather straps were: making sure they are on the SAME plane!!! Your current tan straps are implemented in a way where you simply cannot get a good "struggle proof" fit! You can connect the new belt cuffs with zipties in a cross pattern but however you do it make sure they do not MOVE/SLIDE. Then she can't reach any buckles ;)

Now that takes care of that, but I'd also suggest running another belt, similar to the thigh belt, around her mid section and arms. Pinning her arms to her sides. Followed with your original belt in the area over the top. And hopefully that will kill her wiggle, and escape, ability :twisted: The aesthetics of your shot should remain almost visually the same while hopefully keeping her safe... and secure... and... BOUND. Which is what she, errr you, errr WE want/s right!!! Hehe

I know you're working with what you got but damn... the chair ruined such a lovely photo!!! If ONLY, that bondage bench was just a couple of feet longer, GRRRR...

As others have said, thanks for sharing such a great image and Anna is a very lovely wife/bondage model/victim/pet/plaything...

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

ropetieguy

mandyb wrote:
She has a lovely white blouse and black pencil skirt which would look wonderful with a pair of black leather knee boots.I may work on her today and see if I can convince her.

I have to be honest with you ropetieguy she will not allow anybody else to tie her even if I am there and again being honest there is no way im going to argue with that.
My ideal is a girl post tied, wrists rope tied around the back of the post, knees and ankles tied and secured to the posts and rope round the chest. Outfit sounds fantastic though

pity she won't allow another to tie her. Work on her. I've got plenty of ideas.

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:Hey Mandy, the wrist loop/tie in both pics looks to be suspect, tsk tsk :o Especially considering binding a womans wrists is more difficult than a mans due to our differing physical characteristics. The "wiggle"ness she still has for her arms is not helping either.

My advice, trying to stay within your original setup and scenario, is:

Since you readily have access to belts acquire two more and cut them down to size to be wrist cuffs. Punching new holes for adjustments can be done quite easily while still not looking all that terrible.

Connect those to the "top of the thighs" belt where the original tan leather straps were: making sure they are on the SAME plane!!! Your current tan straps are implemented in a way where you simply cannot get a good "struggle proof" fit! You can connect the new belt cuffs with zipties in a cross pattern but however you do it make sure they do not MOVE/SLIDE. Then she can't reach any buckles ;)

Now that takes care of that, but I'd also suggest running another belt, similar to the thigh belt, around her mid section and arms. Pinning her arms to her sides. Followed with your original belt in the area over the top. And hopefully that will kill her wiggle, and escape, ability :twisted: The aesthetics of your shot should remain almost visually the same while hopefully keeping her safe... and secure... and... BOUND. Which is what she, errr you, errr WE want/s right!!! Hehe

I know you're working with what you got but damn... the chair ruined such a lovely photo!!! If ONLY, that bondage bench was just a couple of feet longer, GRRRR...

As others have said, thanks for sharing such a great image and Anna is a very lovely wife/bondage model/victim/pet/plaything...

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g
Yes complete schoolboy error especially as she is a wriggler and an intelligent one always looking for escape.Apologies about the chair maybe I should remove it and tie her legs as shown in the original pic ?

Great advice though so im off to go and look for some spare belts :)

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Here are some more pics from a short video which I cant share but I will do one with hood, gag and further enhancements :)

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

So the suggestion is to use individual belts to strap the wrist to the thigh like this (see below) then another around the torso at the tops of the arms just above the elbow ?

I also found these (below) which could also be used somehow but if fixed to a strap around the thigh would still allow movement to undo the belt.

ropetieguy

How about strapping her wrists down with the palms of her hands facing the other way (outwards)? That will prevent any wriggling fingers getting to the strap buckles.

loving the new pics. Makes me very horny and jealous. So want to try that.

Can't wait for the pics of Anna wearing nornal clothing.

have you got a tree, perhaps, or washing line pole in your garden that you could entice her to be rope tied to?

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Here's a rudimentary "sketch: of what I was trying to describe!!!
diagram.jpg
diagram.jpg (14.86 KiB) Viewed 20786 times
The cuffs for the wrists need to be attached(non-moveable fashion) to the belt encircling both legs otherwise hand rotation is available, and you know those pesky fingers on our lil' bondage pets... they're always greedy and looking for ways to thwart YOUR best bondage efforts!!! We CAN'T have that now can we?! Hehe

Also, for any effective bondage to occur, as in your sample picture, the belts would need to be too tight in order to prevent her from being able to slip out of it.

HTH's
- d.g

P.S.
Updated piccie's are wonderful, thank you both. You two enjoy yourselves.
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"