Help Prevent My Escape

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Amordaza
Chair Bound

Help Prevent My Escape

Unread post by Amordaza »

Hi everyone!

On occaision, my wife and I play escape artist: she ties my hands behind my back, and I try to get out. However, we ran into a little problem when we played last: I kept escaping! I could usually wiggle my hands out in a minute or two, and it became boring for my wife after the first few escapes. She was able to prolong my escape by tying my hands tighter and tighter, but then my bondage became increasingly uncomfortable, and so it was less fun for me.

Is there a simple way that she can prolong or prevent my escape without using complicated rope ties and without making the bondage uncomfortably tight? Would wrapping more rope around my wrists or using more rope for the cinch loop work? Would tying rope around my torso and elbows (thus limiting my elbow movement) make escape more difficult?

I know there are interesting ties (like a straitjacket tie suggested by RAE) that would keep me imprisoned, but we need to keep the bondage simple since my wife isn't overly interested in rope bondage details.

Any advice would be appreciated.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Help Prevent My Escape

Unread post by RAE123 »

Try tyeing your elbows as well, this will limit your arm movements and slow down your escape. :idea:
Rae

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Help Prevent My Escape

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

The simplest way, adhering to your scenario, would be for you both to watch and practice the demonstration in this video here from Twisted Monk:

How to tie a basic 2 column tie | http://youtu.be/7ItFtMDL-9I

Now, if you use a rope quite a bit longer you have several options ;) One could be that after she knots it in the back she could loop the excess rope several times around your waist tying it off in the front. I'm fairly confident that following the video, then pinning your arms to your back and tying the rope off in front you WON'T be escaping you little "wiggling" escapee, hehehe ;)

Another option is that after she performs the column tie and has a lil' extra rope... she could go down between your butt cheeks and then up and tie off around your package!!! This incorporates a little CBT and thus... you WILL NOT be so enthusiastic in your struggles! UnWillFul compliance, what's not to love about that :-P LOL

And best of all this is not much more complex, and very well could be done with you being quite comfortable, then what you've currently done, why yes... yes indeed :twisted: You're Welcome!!! Jus' teasin' you Amordaza, good luck... for Her!

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"