Bondage slave...

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bondage slave...

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Gomez - that sounds VERY interesting! Could you please share some details about what happened or write a story about your weekends in bondage?

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gomezadams »

My weekend would begin at 6pm Friday when I would arrive at who ever was hosting that night, the location rotated each week so that each of the 4 ladies who owned me had a chance to keep me for the weekend. I was stripped, then a 2 inch iron collar was padlocked around my neck, steel cuffs were then locked on my wrist and ankles, the collar and cuffs were then joined by chains which were then all locked on. By contract none of the locks could be released until Monday morning. Every weekend would begin with a cocktail hour while the ladies chatted about their week and what they wanted to do over the weekend. Two of them were smokers, so a medical gag was placed in my mouth locking it in an open position, I was then placed between the ladies so they could use my mouth for an ashtray. While in this position they would put many things in my mouth to amuse themselves. They often loved to spit in my mouth and of course I was used as a urinal all weekend anytime anyone had to pee. As the cocktail hour ended each week I was reminded that the contract that I had signed forbid me from refusing any activity that they wanted to do with me or to me once the chains were locked in place.
Most weeks they would go out for dinner, I was usually caged while they went out, sometimes I was left suspended from the ceiling or chained to the wall in the basement while they went out, sometimes they would put me in the trunk of the car and take me with them.
A different lady kept me each weekend, all 4 had a cage for me and when they weren't using me I was kept locked up. They could do whatever they wished with me and I could not say no. I was shared with their girlfriends, I was was treated as a piece of property, I was taken to parties so that other women could use me. I was made to do many things that were degrading to remind me of my place in their group. I was whipped, flogged, caned, had needles use on every part of my body. If one of the ladies had something new she wanted to try she would experiment on me. At 7am on Monday my chains were unlocked and I was released until we started again on Friday. This went on every weekend for the duration of the 6 month contract. The contract was not renewed but I would continue to see the ladies on an individual basis when they needed to abuse me.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Gomez - you are WAY out of my league! I am not worthy to....to.....I dunno what, but I'm not worthy. I'm just a casual part-time player.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

RAE123 wrote: 28 Mar 2015, 02:57 You would alternate from a Strait Jacket one day, Arm Binder the next day.
Legs would be permity shackled, most likely welded on.
would be wearing a tight corset, only removed for an hour each week for a shower.
You would also wear a cheer leader type skirt, so going to the bathroom would not need assistance
You would be locked into a tight hood, with removable mouth gag, For feeding, and
a removable eye blind fold.
You would be hooked up to a large wheel by chain and required to walk in a circle all day,
until a prescribe number of revolutions has occurred.
At night, you would be put into a 4' long 3' wide mettle cage for sleeping.
You would also be wearing a permitly attached Chastity device, that would never come off.
When would want to start??? :D :idea:
Rae
Hi Rae,

Can I submit myself too? I could have the armbinder on the alternate day to the straightjacket maybe. You would need an extra cage though ;-)

Yours
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Gomezadams wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:38 rae123 I absolutely love the as your brain works. In a perfect world I would have my collar, wrist and leg cuffs welded on and when indoors would be kept naked and chained. Real life and kids prevented that dream from becoming a reality. About 15 years ago I did sign a 6 month contract with 4 women to be there chained slave every weekend. At 6pm on Friday my clothes were taken from me and I was collared, cuffed and chained. Once locked in my restraints I had absolutely no choice in what was done to me or with me until I was released on Monday. Those weekends were awesome and I have thought about it every day since. I only wish it was legal to keep me chained permanently.
I love that scenario too, and would literally "sign" up for my partner to keep me that way. Love the idea of permanent chastity and chains, all steel of course, and to be kept in a cage or cell in the cellar when not required!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

lockedup4eva wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 10:29
Gomezadams wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:38 rae123 I absolutely love the as your brain works. In a perfect world I would have my collar, wrist and leg cuffs welded on and when indoors would be kept naked and chained. Real life and kids prevented that dream from becoming a reality. About 15 years ago I did sign a 6 month contract with 4 women to be there chained slave every weekend. At 6pm on Friday my clothes were taken from me and I was collared, cuffed and chained. Once locked in my restraints I had absolutely no choice in what was done to me or with me until I was released on Monday. Those weekends were awesome and I have thought about it every day since. I only wish it was legal to keep me chained permanently.
I love that scenario too, and would literally "sign" up for my partner to keep me that way. Love the idea of permanent chastity and chains, all steel of course, and to be kept in a cage or cell in the cellar when not required!
Wishful thinking on my part, as well. :(

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

RAE123 wrote: 09 Apr 2015, 22:01 Sorry, I for got the sensory deprived hood, locked on permanently.
eye holes and mouth holes removed for feeding purpose only;
Other wise, def, gaged and blind all day.
Rae
Woah this is getting deep, love it!!