public bondage, discretely

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
kasimar
Unfettered Newbie

public bondage, discretely

Unread post by kasimar »

I came up with this terribly fun idea and begged my play partner to do it to me. The whole idea was to be helplessly bound while not appearing so to the outside world.

Whe agreed that she would LOVE to embarrass and bind me.
when she came over we went up to my room and she told me to strip
handed me a diaper to put on. She then put the onesie on me (tshirt style) and put my shortalls on me
before doing the bib she had me put my hands in my pockets and zip tied them around the pockets at my wrists. So my hands were then very secure
the then pulled the straps over and buttoned the sides up

Buckled me into the passenger seat and off we went. We went first to a hardware store, where we just walked around her pointing out things we could use for bondage, and occasionally making gigglings at me in my predicament. Because to the outside observer I just looked like a guy walking around in shortalls with his hands in his pockets. Nobody but us knew that I was fully and effectively tied up. The way it was, I could not remove or really use my hands. There was a layer of denim and pocket lining between them and anything. The way it was my hands were kind of in semi fists, so I couldn't have grabbed anything anyway

also we went to a store where she had to make a return, while I stood around looking nonchalant and casual. She tugged on my bib when it was time to go, leading me out by my strap. The most exciting was when we went to a thrift store, as she wanted to try on clothing. Which left me sitting outside the dressing room for like 10 minutes, helpless tied up in a busy shop. After that when walking to the register she hung one of the items she wanted from the bib saying "hold that for me will you?", as if I had a choice. She definitely did quasi-threaten to take me to show off my predicament to a friend of hers, one who knew about our bondage predilections. That didn't end up happening, but the idea was damn exciting and scary, kinda wish it had for the excitement, but glad it didn't for the embarrassment. She also joked about telling a shop worker that she tied my hands in my pockets to keep me out of trouble.

At the end when we got back home she tied my ankles together, gagged me, and bent me over her knee and gave me some spankings, I of course couldn't do anything about it.
There was of course tickling. When she left she for a good bit pretended to leave me like that, going so far as going out to her car. She came back and undid one hand, leaving me to get the rest done.

it was probably maybe 2 hours total i was bound
most of it in public, in shortalls, and I couldn't do shit about it
what a blast. It was horribly exciting to know that I was very dependent on her.
also, she said she really really enjoyed doing it and cannot wait to try it again.
of course sometime he knows I will try it on her, maybe ill make her dress the same.

(Note, be very careful if you try this on yourself. It may be very very hard (even with tools) to get out, or you really may just get stuck)
Attachments
tied bibs.jpg
tied bibs.jpg (44.33 KiB) Viewed 30303 times

joe01
Chair Bound

Re: public bondage, discretely

Unread post by joe01 »

Wouldn't it be fun if she did that to you again and left you like that all Memorial Day weekend?

Area51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Area51 »

Reminds me of a couple fantasy clothing articles I've seen:

The sweater night dress, which has an opening at the bottom that you put on head first, then put your arms in the sleeves that are attached inside the front pocket. It is long enough that the person tying you can cinch the end closed enclosing your feet inside.

The winter coat straitjacket pants combo. Looks just like a winter jacket but concealed inside there are all of the key parts of a very secure straitjacket, the integrated shorts act as a more subtle crotch strap.

I have some more as well :D

Edited to remove copyrighted material 6/4 s_cd

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Area51 wrote:
The sweater night dress, which has an opening at the bottom that you put on head first, then put your arms in the sleeves that are attached inside the front pocket. It is long enough that the person tying you can cinch the end closed enclosing your feet inside.
A much simpler and easier to get article of clothing that would work similarly would be a pullover hooded sweat jacket with a little pouch for hands in front. A pair of handcuffs could be used inside the pouch and be totally unnoticeable outside.
Now to think about it, I need to get one of those....

- Stahlketten.

Area51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Area51 »

Stahlketten wrote:
Area51 wrote:
A much simpler and easier to get article of clothing that would work similarly would be a pullover hooded sweat jacket with a little pouch for hands in front. A pair of handcuffs could be used inside the pouch and be totally unnoticeable outside.
Now to think about it, I need to get one of those....

- Stahlketten.
Oh yes, there are much simpler ways to achieve the nearly same result. However, there is some fun ways to fantasize about "everyday" clothing items that have a bondage element to them, checkout this album which has a lot of what I am talking about, https://goo.gl/photos/smV1L3VKhNCfa1U49

kasimar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kasimar »

I have done handcuffs in hoodie before. I've done it before where I go to see a movie, and once it gets dark in the theater I cuff my hands together in the hoodie pocket, that way to get out I have to walk to my care where the spare keys are. All the while just looking like my hands are in my pockets. I did just for safety have a key in my back pocket, it just would have been awkward and obvious to get it. Lots of fun to walk around a crowded place like that.

Area51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Area51 »

kasimar wrote:I have done handcuffs in hoodie before. I've done it before where I go to see a movie, and once it gets dark in the theater I cuff my hands together in the hoodie pocket, that way to get out I have to walk to my care where the spare keys are. All the while just looking like my hands are in my pockets. I did just for safety have a key in my back pocket, it just would have been awkward and obvious to get it. Lots of fun to walk around a crowded place like that.
Haha, that is actually a really cool idea. And relatively safe

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Those pics look like Peter Pools photo manipulations: https://peter-pools.deviantart.com/gallery/

Area51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Area51 »

ruru67 wrote:Those pics look like Peter Pools photo manipulations: https://peter-pools.deviantart.com/gallery/
Yes they are, sadly not all of Peter's old collection is up there. Which is why I have shared this google photos album

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Area51 wrote:
ruru67 wrote:Those pics look like Peter Pools photo manipulations: https://peter-pools.deviantart.com/gallery/
Yes they are, sadly not all of Peter's old collection is up there. Which is why I have shared this google photos album
...which we're not supposed to do:

"Members should under no circumstances post copyrighted materials without permission at any time. This includes, but not limited to, images, text, videos or audio. Members will also refrain from encouraging this type illegal activity in any public area. This includes posts requesting the exchange or forwarding of material protected under copyright in any manner. Members will not use this forum or any of its resources in an effort to obtain copyrighted material in a way that is not expressly authorized by the copyright holder. Instructions for linking to images can be found here. Please note that linking to copyrighted images displayed in a manner that does not make it clear that they are not under the control of the copyright holder is also forbidden. This includes posting content that would otherwise not be permitted to Imageshack, Picasa, MegaUpload, or similar sites and then linking here." http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98050

This forum has found itself in trouble in the past over copyright issues, and we'd like to avoid it in the future!

Area51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Area51 »

stephanie_cd wrote:
Area51 wrote:
...which we're not supposed to do:

"Members should under no circumstances post copyrighted materials without permission at any time. This includes, but not limited to, images, text, videos or audio. Members will also refrain from encouraging this type illegal activity in any public area. This includes posts requesting the exchange or forwarding of material protected under copyright in any manner. Members will not use this forum or any of its resources in an effort to obtain copyrighted material in a way that is not expressly authorized by the copyright holder. Instructions for linking to images can be found here. Please note that linking to copyrighted images displayed in a manner that does not make it clear that they are not under the control of the copyright holder is also forbidden. This includes posting content that would otherwise not be permitted to Imageshack, Picasa, MegaUpload, or similar sites and then linking here." http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98050

This forum has found itself in trouble in the past over copyright issues, and we'd like to avoid it in the future!
Oops. 0.o

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Hi Kasimar,

Instead of zip ties, a belly chain with separated handcuffs would be much more secure and function pretty much the same way. The improvement would be in increased security. Unlike zip ties, the restraints would be steel and are not coming off without the key and also make a bit of noise if you are not careful.
Finding a pair of scissors would not get you out of this situation.

More securely restrained prisoners are happier prisoners!

Look for the Smith & Wesson Model 1800 if you can't visualize what I am describing. This is just an example. Just about any brand will do.

These should also work under a light jacket or even a winter coat with the right configuration of pockets.

- Stahlketten.

kasimar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kasimar »

Stahlketten wrote:Hi Kasimar,

Instead of zip ties, a belly chain with separated handcuffs would be much more secure and function pretty much the same way. The improvement would be in increased security. Unlike zip ties, the restraints would be steel and are not coming off without the key and also make a bit of noise if you are not careful.
Finding a pair of scissors would not get you out of this situation.

More securely restrained prisoners are happier prisoners!

Look for the Smith & Wesson Model 1800 if you can't visualize what I am describing. This is just an example. Just about any brand will do.

These should also work under a light jacket or even a winter coat with the right configuration of pockets.

- Stahlketten.
Wow, that is just exciting to think about. I may have to make a wise "investment" in some.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Many years ago, I had a lady friend who was also very much into bondage.
Once during the cooler season she insisted on locking a belly chain with handcuffs around my waist before we went out.
I didn't like the idea of public bondage and embarrassment at the time (and am not sure I like it even today) but she was very insistent and would no agree to go until the chains were on me.
With a jacket on, the chains could not be seen and did not make any noise.

Her threat to me was that if I misbehaved, she would lock my hands in the cuffs.
She did not carry a key either to the padlock holding the belly chain on me or to the handcuffs so once the handcuffs were put on me, they were staying on until we got back home.
Needless to say, she did lock me into the handcuffs some time during the evening and I spent part of the evening with my hands chained to my waist in a not so obvious but not entirely hidden fashion.
The ride home was a bit more interesting than it otherwise would have been. This was probably the first time I was ever taken for a "Jailbird Ride". Perhaps there were other things happening during the ride home, but I can't remember anything else besides being pretty securely chained in public without any way of getting out.
I can't remember if my "crime" was real or imagined but it did not matter. I am pretty sure that once the belly chain was locked to my waist that her plan was for the handcuffs to go on no matter what I did.

Embellished a bit this would make a pretty interesting story but even without embellishment, it was a memorable experience.

- Stahlketten.

melissasab03
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by melissasab03 »

how delicious dependable

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

I have a hoodie we cut the pockets out of to do stuff like this, though it works with just regular handcuffs. Done it a few times, it's rather fun.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Tesgri wrote: 08 May 2021, 20:51 I have a hoodie we cut the pockets out of to do stuff like this, though it works with just regular handcuffs. Done it a few times, it's rather fun.
Seems to me that this would not work too well with the very short chain that is on regular handcuffs without it being quite uncomfortable.
I thought you stated in another thread that you wanted handcuffs because you didn't have any but couldn't afford them?
We went through a pretty good discussion about inexpensive sources at the time.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Not sure I'd said that, I've owned a pair of handcuffs for like a decade. If I did it may have been for a specific style of cuffs.

As for its comfort, I don't mind it, it's basically just like holding my hands clasped in front of me.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

My mistake.
It wasn't about handcuffs. It was about ankle cuffs.

viewtopic.php?p=914700#p914700

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Once in college, I took my girlfriend out for a walk with hands handcuffed in rear. It was after midnight and I put her coat on over her shoulders so cuffs were not visible. We walked around campus for a while, pausing in dark corners to kiss and neck, then walked back to the apartment. Must have been great because I still remember it these decades later.
dSteve